PGP: Waiting for the monster inbetween legs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It can! :grumpy: The drool will fall off by itself.

*snerk* I could think of something sticky that could end up on a computer screen. Though I was fairly sure you're not a dude. :wink:

:drool: That's the one I ripped the audio of. So pretty!

Last time I checked ... yeah :grumpy: :lmao:

What. The. Fuck.

I call up my bank to check on my balance and I'm $875 overdrawn. A customer service representative explains that the state has placed a hold on my account. This is over supposedly owing money for not having health insurance for 2 years. Well, I have had health insurance and I provided proof when I did my taxes! :doh:

I so do not need this right now.

..... Thank god my drink is already down my throat :lmao:
wipes:lmao:

for once my screen wouldn't be all sticky from pure drool :shifty:

Oh .. Even gravity can't save you on that one. :giggle:

:lmao:glad you didn't snort the drink on your screen!
*puts own drink aways from the computer, just in case*
and i think i really need to buy wipes, you know - for the maintenance of the future print!

:wink: We all know you did already. Nobody can resist the leather.

oh shit, was it really too obvious?? :doh::lol:

It can! :grumpy: The drool will fall off by itself.

*snerk* I could think of something sticky that could end up on a computer screen. Though I was fairly sure you're not a dude. :wink:

i suspect the drool on your picture on the wall would eventually dry off! from too much smooching..

Can I get a mess on the floor with Bono in leather please? :flirt:

so, it's scrambled leather with Bono for you then? preferably served on the floor!
you should take an order!

What. The. Fuck.

I call up my bank to check on my balance and I'm $875 overdrawn. A customer service representative explains that the state has placed a hold on my account. This is over supposedly owing money for not having health insurance for 2 years. Well, I have had health insurance and I provided proof when I did my taxes!
facepalm.gif

I so do not need this right now.

sorry to hear another downer for you DG! i'm sure there's an explanation/solution for this!
hug.gif

:lmao:glad you didn't snort the drink on your screen!
*puts own drink aways from the computer, just in case*
and i think i really need to buy wipes, you know - for the maintenance of the future print!

oh shit, was it really too obvious?? :doh::lol:

i suspect the drool on your picture on the wall would eventually dry off! from too much smooching..
:wink: You need a waterproof screen protector!

And yes, it was obvious. Very obvious. :wink: The leather holds that power over every woman.

I clean it every day. :D
so, it's scrambled leather with Bono for you then? preferably served on the floor!
you should take an order!

Honestly? I'd have that anywhere. :wink:

:wink: You need a waterproof screen protector!

And yes, it was obvious. Very obvious. :wink: The leather holds that power over every woman.

I clean it every day. :D

Honestly? I'd have that anywhere. :wink:

indeed, I'm slightly getting a feeling that I really should need a waterproof screen protector while among PLEBAns :lol:

whoops! :shifty: leather has amazing ability to pack assets nicely, so no doubt women fall for it :shifty: leather Bono is great though, but if The Edge is beside him (wearing leather or not), there's no doubt who will steal the show :wink:

isn't there a smooching proof picture frame available yet? u2 should probably sell it as official merchandise.. :lol:

ah, right - why settle with floor when you have all sorts of spaces available for that!

For anyone not on my FB- I decided yesterday that I'm going to start a band, and our 1st CD will be called Achtung, Crocodile!

extremedangermb.jpg

Please note that this sign says "the edge" twice.
:lmao: That's awesome!

So we're not allowed to bleed fish at your concert then? :sad:

indeed, I'm slightly getting a feeling that I really should need a waterproof screen protector while among PLEBAns :lol:

whoops! :shifty: leather has amazing ability to pack assets nicely, so no doubt women fall for it :shifty: leather Bono is great though, but if The Edge is beside him (wearing leather or not), there's no doubt who will steal the show :wink:

isn't there a smooching proof picture frame available yet? u2 should probably sell it as official merchandise.. :lol:

ah, right - why settle with floor when you have all sorts of spaces available for that!

:wink: We're used to it by now.

:giggle: You said Ass again. /twelveyearold

VP, have you been posting your boobs again?
:lmao:

For anyone not on my FB- I decided yesterday that I'm going to start a band, and our 1st CD will be called Achtung, Crocodile!

extremedangermb.jpg

Please note that this sign says "the edge" twice.

:lmao:sign me up for a copy!!
i'm sorry, but I may have to break the rules, can't keep me away from The Edge!

sm-giggle.gif
You said Ass again. /twelveyearold

excuse my potty mouth :lol:
but I think it's an extremely valuable word!

Back
Top Bottom