PGP: Waiting for the monster inbetween legs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
don't know if I should actually abuse it :shifty:
biggrin2.gif

:shifty: *hides own print*

Oh damn , lots of IT spam. Go GG :drool: Thanks Wild

then it's clear that European people made him feel VERY happy... and for the future wellbeing of Bono, U2 simply must return touring here!

Altough everyone in the US/Canada/Australia/New Zealand and South America deserve their share now. They just have to come back :hyper:

:shifty: Still hanging next to my bed, that one.

Edge learned me how to clone it :cute: Great teacher :shifty:

i think I definately must make it a print... not that i want to abuse it or anything :whistle::shifty:

yeah, leather and commando found each other and they made Bono very happy too... :D

He , try it without leaving evidence. I bet GG's print has marks all over

just like mine

If you come to Chicago (or if I make it to one of the canada shows) you'll get your turn :flirt:

I hope you can come to Montreal, then. :D That show and Seattle are the only ones possible for me to go to. The summer is crazy busy for my job, so I can't take off any more time than I've already planned to.

i think I definately must make it a print... not that i want to abuse it or anything :whistle::shifty:

yeah, leather and commando found each other and they made Bono very happy too... :D
:shifty: The leather didn't make just Bono happy.

just like mine

:shocked: As IF!

:wink: The one reason I put it up on the wall is to secure it from my drool. I thought ahed this time! Hah!

So that FB quiz that you all have been taking? The one where it tells you which Canadian city you're supposed to live in? I swear that 99% of my friends who have taken it belong in Victoria. :lol: And most of these friends live in the Vancouver area, or are from here originally.

ETA - and that is an awesome IM convo! :lol:

Altough everyone in the US/Canada/Australia/New Zealand and South America deserve their share now. They just have to come back
hyper.gif

yeah, they do! let's see if they will make Bono as happy as he was in Europe :D

just like mine

:lmao:no worries i will wipe it clean of the fluids afterwards...:lol:

ShiftyEyes.gif
The leather didn't make just Bono happy.

:wink: The one reason I put it up on the wall is to secure it from my drool. I thought ahed this time! Hah!

ah, sorry, I forgot that you got leathergasm...:D
you honestly think that hanging it on your wall stops it from getting drooled over?? let me laugh.. :lol:

you honestly think that hanging it on your wall stops it from getting drooled over?? let me laugh.. :lol:

Ha not just me. Pretty much half the forum combusted over it. The females that is, and I think a few males as well. Heck even Sicy drooled over it! :lol:

I do. Because there's gravity.

IM conversation that just happened:

Katie: a lizard just fell from the sky and landed on me
Crystal: is it a boy?

:lmao:i think you should all be happy that it wasn't a spider that fell from the sky :D

Ha not just me. Pretty much half the forum combusted over it. The females that is, and I think a few males as well. Heck even Sicy drooled over it! :lol:

I do. Because there's gravity.

sure thing they did! i'm still thinking of whether or not to admit the leathergasm.. :whistle:

yeah, they do! let's see if they will make Bono as happy as he was in Europe :D

:lmao:no worries i will wipe it clean of the fluids afterwards...:lol:

..... Thank god my drink is already down my throat :lmao:
wipes:lmao:

for once my screen wouldn't be all sticky from pure drool :shifty:

ShiftyEyes.gif
The leather didn't make just Bono happy.

Oh .. Even gravity can't save you on that one. :giggle:

..... Thank god my drink is already down my throat :lmao:
wipes:lmao:

for once my screen wouldn't be all sticky from pure drool :shifty:

Oh .. Even gravity can't save you on that one. :giggle:
It can! :grumpy: The drool will fall off by itself.

*snerk* I could think of something sticky that could end up on a computer screen. Though I was fairly sure you're not a dude. :wink:
Was just looking for a youtube to leave on Katie's FB in honor of her lizard, and found this one- the quality is so nice!

YouTube - U2 Coimbra 2010-10-03 Boy Falls From The Sky

:drool: That's the one I ripped the audio of. So pretty!

Back
Top Bottom