PGP - Waiting for the future to begin.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just popping in very briefly. I've been uploading lots of photos tonight to my PB account. :)

I think I'm gonna be going to bed early tonight. Might as well get some extra hours in, since there's nothing on TV tonight for me! :)

Have a good night everyone! :hug:

Ok, so when no one else is around, that's when I wreck havoc with the thread :evil: :lmao:

I tried to catch up on the other thread, but I just couldn't keep my head sorted. :bow: to Drea's cap, though, it was magnificent.

Yes, that's right, ignore the spelling. My fever has gone down somewhat, but not enough for the fog to clear completely. :lol:

Anyway, instead of sitting here and freezing my *ss off, I'm gonna crawl back to bed. My dad wanted me to mow the lawn, but since it's rainign, FORGET IT :madspit:

Ok, I'm done :hug:

Ok, this is how bored I am. I've changed my avatar
<-- and man, it took me ages to remember to save it
in .gif after I'd finished with it.

And I've made a new sig :hyper:

One of my best friends left me this comment on my myspace about my picture of me with the pups:

Em, your puppies are adorable! and you dont look sickly thin anymore just you know pretty thin! they're so cute they barely look real. and yes i'm talking about your boobs not your dogs

:lmao: :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom