PGP - Waiting for the future to begin.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
1.gif

:lmao:

Have you seen the site where you keep poking the penguin till it gets pissed off and responds? Anything from exploding to hitting the "finger" with a sledgehammer to an iron weight dropping down... :lol: Of course I don't remember where it is now, or I'd link :wink:

They're definitely worth the wait! :heart:

I'm going to upload them from my work computer, because it's so much faster. :) I should have my new computer within 2 weeks, then I'll be able to go on a downloading/uploading spree! :D

Sad_Girl said:
You ran off last night :madwife: :)

How are you tonight?

:reject:

I had to go shower, :sad:
I shoulda have just stayed stinky...

Then I could have had chapter 22! :happy:

I'm pretty good. Crazy storms today though. I was just watching a special on Disney :love:

They first created Abe lincon robot for the Worlds Fair in New York. Ground breaking technology and all that. They were doing a practise run in front of a bunch of senators. Suddenly Abe keels over and red fluid seeps through his shirt.
No, they were not recreating his assasination, a hydrolic pump had burst and the fluid had leaked through, From then on the fluid was claer. :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I'm pretty good. Crazy storms today though. I was just watching a special on Disney :love:

They first created Abe lincon robot for the Worlds Fair in New York. Ground breaking technology and all that. They were doing a practise run in front of a bunch of senators. Suddenly Abe keels over and red fluid seeps through his shirt.
No, they were not recreating his assasination, a hydrolic pump had burst and the fluid had leaked through, From then on the fluid was claer. :lol:

:yikes: Oops! :lol:

yeah, but now 22 will be more than 2 pages long when I do post it :wink:

HI girls! I've missed you all a ton! I swear everytime I turned around there was a reminder of you all. I was reading the local paper one morning drinking my cuppa when I opened a page and there was the biggest freakin picture of Bono I have ever seen! It was a whole article about his talk in Dallas. Mini-cat went crazy for it. :giggle: My mother just smiled, cuz she knows we are crazy. :lol:

Then a few days later we were cleaning out my parents garage and they were giving me some stuff. My dad got all quiet and said that he had something he wanted to give me that only I would appreciate. I opened the box and it was 3 vintage Elvis records. :faint: I swear Larry would have squeeled like a school girl! :giggle: He gave me a bigger box next that had all his records in it. So many great ones I swear I about cried. I can't believe he finally let me have them. I usually just get to pet them at his house.

It was a nice trip, but damn I'm glad to be home. :heart:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom