PGP - Waiting for the future to begin.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hug: :wave:

I just wanted to say a quick hi to everyone this evening. I'm really tired, so I'm going to hit the hay early.

I just watched the World Trade Center trailer for the Oliver Stone movie that's coming out in August, and I'm still somewhat overwrought about it. It's very powerful and emotionally moving.

Anyway, take care and have a great evening!!! :hug: :wave:

Hi everyone! I'll be in and out tonight. :hug:

Why does there have to be 3 shows on at the same time that I want to see?! :scream: It's so unfair! :rant: :lol:

Season finale of Amazing Race is on at the same time as Alias and Lost. Gah. :madspit: I think I'm going to tape Amazing Race, and watch it as soon Alias & Lost are over.

For those who watch these shows on the East coast, please don't give anything away! :D I hate to be spoiled about TV for the most part. :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
I don't know, Sami. :shifty: I would never get all emotional over something so trivial :shifty: :lol: :hug:

:lol: :hug:

I close my eyes and I can remember exactly how it was at this exact moment. :heart: :sad: That was by far the best night of my entire life. Almost every time a live Vertigo show comes up on my iTunes I usually skip it. It makes me too sad! I think if the tour was fully over it would be different or something, I don't know. :shrug:

Sad_Girl said:
Hommina hommina hommina !:drool: :combust:

8212bca7.jpg

Mar1992.jpg

No matter how much she wanders, she always comes back to :adam: :wink: Nice new avi SG *G*

Back
Top Bottom