PGP: Waiting for some Crumbs From U2's Table

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bonocomet

Blue Crack Distributor
Ok...

bonomugmoonalice.jpg

BonoLiberationFrance9-20-2010.jpg

BonoAfricaMay2006passport.jpg

cometsbdayprezziejeanspeacehatphone.jpg

BonofrenchQA10-201114.jpg

QAwards10-24-201143thud.jpg

BonoshadeslessQ10-2011.jpg

TIFFFTSDPressToronto9-9-2011Bono.jpg

BonoLAEdunBeverlyHillsCAscarf3-2012.png

AungSanSuuKyiNorwayFMJonasGahrStoereBonoOsloForumLosbyGodsLorenskogJune18201253s.jpg

bonohappymontreal3602011.jpg

Bono.jpg

I'm taking thread starter liberties and switching out one of the Bono pics for this thread. :tongue:

checking later if you got youtubed :sexywink:

check that last link I posted and if not helping, theres uninstall and reinstall guide on bottom too, and get that antivir :sexywink:

:wave:

First: I heartily approve of this thread title. :up:

Second: (from the last thread)
Woo for being young whippersnappers, or something :lol:.
:lol:

Aww, wow, really? Well, that's not fair. I mean, it's cool when someone becomes a fan that way and everything, but you wonder why you, a true, diehard fan, aren't there instead, 'cause you would've been excited to go from the start.
:yes: I used to be all, "Awesome! More fans means he'll make more music!" but now I'm all "Dammit, why the hell were you there!??! I should've been there!" :reject:

Ohhh, okay. It didn't even occur to me that that would relate to Pink Floyd, I thought it was going to be some other singer with those initials or something. Did not know he went around doing a Pink Floyd cover, that's an interesting tidbit.

WOO! *Tries to start up big ol' boogie dance, looks like an idiot, sits back down*

:yes: He does a couple really good covers every so often.

Boogie dance? :ohmy:

:wink::lol:

I thought we had 2 Bono posts. And what picture got swapped out?

:reject: One that I don't like. :shifty:

I don't have it, but he looks tired in it to me, and not in the good tired out sort of way. :wink:

I didn't know there were 2 Bono posts. I always just did one post for all the guys before, but once there was too many Bono pics for that I did 12 Bono's in one post and the rest the guys in another.

I can't think of the one either. I think the one he's getting out of the car, he looks tired. But he's a busy guy and has every right to look tired.

I had posted a photo from when he met the Queen and the photo from my avi.

But I guess 2 Bono posts are excessive.

It was a good and exhausting weekend.

Saturday, we went to a flea market where I bought a cheap wrap-around dress. Then Mr. R and I went to dinner and watched a thunderstorm blow through. Today, we went to a kid's party. The boy is from my daughter's class and his parents are super cool. We have made new friends.

Then I bought another cheap dress. I think I have found a place to get decent clothes cheap since it looks like i will need a few things.

Katie, I love the picture you shared :cute:!

Grace, sounds like a fun time indeed. Going to flea markets or rummage sales or whatnot can be a great way to spend a weekend.

:yes: I used to be all, "Awesome! More fans means he'll make more music!" but now I'm all "Dammit, why the hell were you there!??! I should've been there!" :reject:

Haha. I have moments like that, too, definitely.

In a perfect and fair world, both of you would've been there, but in the real world, well...yeah. You have my sympathy :wink:.

:yes: He does a couple really good covers every so often.

Boogie dance? :ohmy:

:wink::lol:

Neat. I tend to like it when artists cover songs, it's kinda fun to hear their spin on a well-known song, and if it's one of their choosing, it's a great way to figure out their musical tastes. Weird as it may sound, I honestly think if I ever were to meet one of my favorite celebrities, I'd like to spend time hanging out and listening to music with them. I dunno, that just sounds fun to me for some reason.

What other songs has he covered? Any particular favorites?

LOL. Don't ask, it was late and I tend to stop making sense sometimes after a certain time of night :lol:.

Sorry the arts festival you went to wasn't all that exciting.

I've posted it in the cat thread, with more detail and explanation as to why no cats.

TV sucks butt. I'd been waiting for like half a month for Live At The Paramount to be on Palladia again—and it turns out to be the version with like half the songs, pretty much all the shitty ones, cutting out the good stuff in favor for Krist Novoselic playing bass-ball with the guitar. I am disappoint.

Haha. I have moments like that, too, definitely.

In a perfect and fair world, both of you would've been there, but in the real world, well...yeah. You have my sympathy :wink:.
:D

Neat. I tend to like it when artists cover songs, it's kinda fun to hear their spin on a well-known song, and if it's one of their choosing, it's a great way to figure out their musical tastes. Weird as it may sound, I honestly think if I ever were to meet one of my favorite celebrities, I'd like to spend time hanging out and listening to music with them. I dunno, that just sounds fun to me for some reason.

What other songs has he covered? Any particular favorites?
I know exactly what you mean.

Hmm.. let me see...

He's done A Little Less Conversation, I Fought The Law, Walking After Midnight, Little Red Rooster, Hound Dog, I Heard It Through The Grapevine, Jump, Jumpin' Jack Flash, La Bamba, Life Is A Highway, Louie Louie, Ready For Love, Seven Nights To Rock, Seven Spanish Angels, Suzie Q, The House Is Rockin', The Wanderer, There's Gonna Be Some Rocking, Twist And Shout, We Don't Know What We're Doing.... and there's also a studio version of Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band that he did for a compilation. :reject:

My favorite is actually the one I posted, Young Lust. :shifty:

LOL. Don't ask, it was late and I tend to stop making sense sometimes after a certain time of night :lol:.

Sorry the arts festival you went to wasn't all that exciting.

:lol:

:shrug: eh, it's usually fun when you can actually buy stuff.

I can't think of the one either. I think the one he's getting out of the car, he looks tired. But he's a busy guy and has every right to look tired.

I had posted a photo from when he met the Queen and the photo from my avi.

But I guess 2 Bono posts are excessive.

Such a thing as excessive Bono posts DOES NOT EXIST.

That kitten is adorable!

Hi ladies! Just popping in before bed. Still have to watch all the stuff from last week on Aung San Suu Kyi. Paleo Day 15!

Everyone covers Louie Louie. Sometimes it's so redundant it makes me want to groan in pain. Also, Summertime Blues.

Swimming in the ocean :drool: I miss that. I'd need a wetsuit here. (they're expensiiiiive) (and I don't want to die against the pointy rocks) (damn you, NorCal coastline)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, COMET! I'm throwing handfuls of glitter in spirit in honor of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom