PGP: Waiting for some Crumbs From U2's Table

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh, lay down and listen to music via headphones, can bring own cd too, if chlaustrofobic just contact them and they give some meds

On last time I fell asleep and they had to wake me up as were trying to scan my head but was moving :lol:

That scanner just makes a very very annoying ticking noise, that's why they got plastic headphones there ready to make people more comfy

Tumbleweeds!!

tumbleweed.gif

AW, I remember tumbleweeds - I have a pic somewhere for when the thread is dead.

Hello!

I need a beer.

Drink #4 (over a loooooooooong lunch today) being consumed right now.

Oh my god. My friend's Les Miz karaoke extravaganza starts at 11 tonight.

I don't know why I didn't guess that, considering their show will go until past 10.

OY. I'd best start drinking coffee now.

I'll be happy if I get to sing once ... sounds like there will be like 30-40 people there.

DUUUUUUUUUUUUDE! Les Miz Karaoke?!?!? That's the most amazing thing I've ever heard of!

Nope, not me.

:sigh: Damnit, now my 2nd favourite team is losing the semifinals. There goes my eyecandy in the finals. Blegh.

That German guy named Gomez? He's a friggin HOTTIE! But yeah, I'm happy for the Italians.

It's pretty easy right? My husband has to have one

Mr.Z had one this spring. He said, DEFINITELY listen to music while having it done.

My shopping trip today was AMAZING!! I found shitloads of great stuff. :love: I got two shirts (no link since they were on clearance), a skirt, two bras (I was ridiculously in need of bras) and a few chocolates from my favourite chocolate place for about $100. :up: Yay!!

DUUUUUUUUUUUUDE! Les Miz Karaoke?!?!? That's the most amazing thing I've ever heard of!

I should clarify that it's karaoke with the cast of Les Miz .... I'm pretty sure no one will be singing anything from Les Miz .... unless they're going to sing each others' songs to rag on each other. :wink:

Yeah, a friend of mine from college is the manager of the touring production, and they're in town. So I'm going out for the karaoke party my friend planned for after tonight's show.

Going to see the show on the 4th. It's fantastic - I saw it last time they were here, which I think was last summer.

awesome! That skirt is SUPER cute!

I'm going out Friday AND Saturday to see Mr.Z's two bands play - gotta come up with a couple cool outfits...

Thanks, I thought so too! It's perfect for summer, and I was desperately in need of a cute skirt that I can wear to work. I was hoping to find a nice pair of dress pants, but the only place that had a great pair for really cheap didn't have a size that fit me - they were all too big. THAT'S a nice feeling. :D

Hope you can find something awesome to wear! :)

Yeah, a friend of mine from college is the manager of the touring production, and they're in town. So I'm going out for the karaoke party my friend planned for after tonight's show.

Going to see the show on the 4th. It's fantastic - I saw it last time they were here, which I think was last summer.

Dude. I'm sofa king jealous.

I remember years ago I took kids to see the show and a talk back with the actors. We got Thenardier and the dance captain. Thenardier said it was a part that people RARELY give up cuz it's so much fun and easy. The kids asked him what parts he'd had before this one. He said "In Beauty and the Beast I was some measuring spoons and in The Sound Of Music I was the Stage Left Nazi" One of my favorite theatre moments ever.

Thanks, I thought so too! It's perfect for summer, and I was desperately in need of a cute skirt that I can wear to work. I was hoping to find a nice pair of dress pants, but the only place that had a great pair for really cheap didn't have a size that fit me - they were all too big. THAT'S a nice feeling. :D

Hope you can find something awesome to wear! :)

I have some ideas :shifty:

:lol: @ Stage Left Nazi

I'm hoping I'll get to sing something goofy and rowdy, but apparently there's just a boat-load of people going, so we'll see. If nothing else, I'll at least get to hang out with my friend.

:lol: @ Stage Left Nazi

I'm hoping I'll get to sing something goofy and rowdy, but apparently there's just a boat-load of people going, so we'll see. If nothing else, I'll at least get to hang out with my friend.

I think you need to re-enact the Cheers (I'll Drink to That) scene in SMASH!

Thora, that skirt is SUPER cute. I want.

I went on a shopping spree at Wal-Mart. Yep. I'm a big spender. I got some cheap dresses for Lil' G (one was $1!) and a dress for me. BUT the amazing thing....I bought a MEDIUM!!!

I think you need to re-enact the Cheers (I'll Drink to That) scene in SMASH!

Thora, that skirt is SUPER cute. I want.

I went on a shopping spree at Wal-Mart. Yep. I'm a big spender. I got some cheap dresses for Lil' G (one was $1!) and a dress for me. BUT the amazing thing....I bought a MEDIUM!!!

AWESOME!!!!!

I was at Target this weekend and bought a medium bikini top. I couldn't believe it. I guess some women would be sad to have a small bra/ bikini top size but not me. My bra size is my barometer for weight loss.

The idea of fish tacos sounds really weird to me. But hey, to be fair, I've never tried one.

Thora, wow, that's a NICE haul of stuff you got there (and all for that amount? Not bad)! I agree on the skirt, too, it's cute.

Cori...holy crap, the actual 'Les Mis' cast?!?!

Wow. That is very, VERY cool. Hope you're having a good time with the karaoke! And lucky you getting to see the show next week *Jealous*.

:ohmy: You've never had a fish taco? Wow, I can't imagine that! I never think about the differences in food within our country, but then I guess it is a big continent!

It seemed like every store was having a sale this week, so I saved a junk-load of money. The timing was fabulous! :up:

I went into Old Navy, but they only have casual stuff these days. Lots of cute summery stuff, but I'll wait to spend future money on weekend clothes. I figured since I'll be spending most of my time at work now, it was more important to invest in my wardrobe for that. :)

I briefly popped into work (OMG, I LOVE SAYING THAT) to drop off my signed offer letter, and chatted with them for a bit. The two people who I interviewed with were chatting with me, and they were SO excited for me to start. I love it!! :D

I love fish tacos! :drool:

It seemed like every store was having a sale this week, so I saved a junk-load of money. The timing was fabulous! :up:

I went into Old Navy, but they only have casual stuff these days. Lots of cute summery stuff, but I'll wait to spend future money on weekend clothes. I figured since I'll be spending most of my time at work now, it was more important to invest in my wardrobe for that. :)

I briefly popped into work (OMG, I LOVE SAYING THAT) to drop off my signed offer letter, and chatted with them for a bit. The two people who I interviewed with were chatting with me, and they were SO excited for me to start. I love it!! :D

I love fish tacos! :drool:

:heart:

Cori...holy crap, the actual 'Les Mis' cast?!?!

Wow. That is very, VERY cool. Hope you're having a good time with the karaoke! And lucky you getting to see the show next week *Jealous*.

Well, the one that's touring around the country right now. So ... yes? I don't know if it's even still on Broadway.

I'm sure they'll all be obnoxious and I"ll hate them all. :wink:

LOL, yeah, them. I'm not at all familiar with who's in the cast of that show nowadays, but just the fact that you're going to karaoke with Broadway people sounds pretty awesome :D.

:ohmy: You've never had a fish taco? Wow, I can't imagine that! I never think about the differences in food within our country, but then I guess it is a big continent!

No, I haven't. I don't know if they've caught on all that much here in the Midwest. Doesn't one of the big taco chains sell them, though? Taco Bell or something?

Hehe, it's fun to see you all excited, Thora! That's great that you're already getting on with some of your co-workers :). Off on the good foot right there.

That German guy named Gomez? He's a friggin HOTTIE! But yeah, I'm happy for the Italians.

:giggle: Yeah, he's quite popular with the ladies. I'm more a fan of the blondies, Kroos, Klose, Neuer, and my favourite since this year, Reus!

Sadly no more of that. :grumpy: There's very little eye candy in the Spanish and Italian teams.

Woa wait, did I miss something? You got a job Thora? :D Awesome!!!

Yup, you missed it. :D There's a lot of chat about in the last few pages, if you're interested. Otherwise the long and short of it is that I got the job yesterday, and I start next week. SOOO excited!! :hyper:

And thanks for the PM, zu. I'm SO sorry I spaced and didn't get back to you earlier today like I promised. :doh: :reject:

No, I haven't. I don't know if they've caught on all that much here in the Midwest. Doesn't one of the big taco chains sell them, though? Taco Bell or something?

Well I have no idea since I don't eat tacos from those places since they aren't real tacos. :p

and I know for sure if a chain like that did sell fish tacos I wouldn't go anywhere near them! :yikes:

You gotta have it with fresh fish and fresh salsa in a fresh tortilla. That's the only way. :drool:

I guess I never really thought about it but if you don't live near the oceans or lakes can you even get fresh fish? :ohmy:

Well I have no idea since I don't eat tacos from those places since they aren't real tacos. :p

and I know for sure if a chain like that did sell fish tacos I wouldn't go anywhere near them! :yikes:

:lol: Eh, fair point.

(Again I say, Taco Tico is the best taco restaurant ever. But I think they're only a "middle of the country" chain, I don't think there's a lot of them out there.)

You gotta have it with fresh fish and fresh salsa in a fresh tortilla. That's the only way. :drool:

Yeah, fresh is generally a good way to go when it comes to food :wink:. I'll keep that in mind, then :).

I guess I never really thought about it but if you don't live near the oceans or lakes can you even get fresh fish? :ohmy:

I dunno. I'm sure there's probably ways. My state is sandwiched between the Missouri and Mississippi rivers...I don't know what they do with any fish they find there, if they're edible or whatever. But that could be an option.

Anyone out there an expert of some kind in this field?

:hmm: Never heard of Taco Tico.

But yeah I guess we take for granted living on the ocean all the fresh seafood. Usually once it's been frozen it's not quite the same.

There are some river fish I do like. Catfish is good. :)

I'm a big fish fan though so I do like most fish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom