PGP: Waiting for some Crumbs From U2's Table

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, there's been a party in here tonight! :)

I'll echo the love for Elton John. :up: My favourites are Crocodile Rock, I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues (if that's the name - I'm so bad with song names) and I'm Still Standing. Oh, and Benny and the Jets. Hell, I love most of his stuff! :lol:

I've been in a pity party mood tonight, and I'm sick of it. I'm trying hard to snap out of it, but it's not very easy.

That's me tonight too. :hug:

Wow, there's been a party in here tonight! :)

I'll echo the love for Elton John. :up: My favourites are Crocodile Rock, I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues (if that's the name - I'm so bad with song names) and I'm Still Standing. Oh, and Benny and the Jets. Hell, I love most of his stuff! :lol:

I've been in a pity party mood tonight, and I'm sick of it. I'm trying hard to snap out of it, but it's not very easy.

Thora, I got shit on my mind too. :hug: Trying not to use booze to drown it out. Listening to music and writing instead.

:shifty:

You guys and your 6AM workouts. It blows me away! All i wanna do at 6 AM is sleep.
smileyu2bonosleepingkaf.gif

I don't "Want" to get up at 5:30am but I do WANT to lose weight and two-a-day workouts seem to be working.

I also like(d) "Crocodile Rock", too :reject:.

Get out of that box, lady! :fist: As you'll see in my post above yours, that's high up on my favourites list. I have such wonderful memories of playing that record as a kid, and dancing around like a maniac to it in our living room. It always made me so happy as a kid, and it still does. :)

That's me tonight too. :hug:

:hug: BLEARGH. I know things will get better eventually, but I'm just tired and frustrated with all this crap. Whatever. I hope that tomorrow's better for you! :hug:

Thora, I got shit on my mind too. :hug: Trying not to use booze to drown it out. Listening to music and writing instead.

:hug: I had a glass of wine with dinner, but I'm not going beyond that either.

I love to write, but on nights when I'm super emotional my writing becomes super whiny and annoying, so I tend to avoid it. :lol:

:hug: I had a glass of wine with dinner, but I'm not going beyond that either.

I love to write, but on nights when I'm super emotional my writing becomes super whiny and annoying, so I tend to avoid it. :lol:

Mine is just sort of babbly right now. i'll have to edit it tomorrow night or Thursday.

What's making me happier is watching the Olympic swimming trials, even though it's just US athletes. DAYUM those guys are built. :drool: :laugh:

yum.

I don't "Want" to get up at 5:30am but I do WANT to lose weight and two-a-day workouts seem to be working.

I guess I should have phrased it differently. What I meant was I don't think I could do it. I'm like a zombie in the morning. I don't think I could be awake enough to safely workout. Maybe if I had a major time shift in my sleep hours I guess and went to bed much earlier...

Ditto. Hope whatever is making you girls feel down passes soon :hug:.

Get out of that box, lady! :fist: As you'll see in my post above yours, that's high up on my favourites list. I have such wonderful memories of playing that record as a kid, and dancing around like a maniac to it in our living room. It always made me so happy as a kid, and it still does. :)

*Climbs out of box*

*Puts "Crocodile Rock" on*

*Dances, invites Thora to join in*

Your memories are similar to mine :D.

I guess I should have phrased it differently. What I meant was I don't think I could do it. I'm like a zombie in the morning. I don't think I could be awake enough to safely workout. Maybe if I had a major time shift in my sleep hours I guess and went to bed much earlier...

I went for a mtn bike ride at 6am this morning... WITHOUT having had coffee first. I wasn't sure I was going to make it for the first few hundred yards... then I hit the first drop and I was like "OKAY I'M AWAKE!!!!!"

:hug: for everyone who needs it. :hug:

I don't need a hug. I need a swift kick in the arse.

:shifty:

You guys and your 6AM workouts. It blows me away! All i wanna do at 6 AM is sleep.
smileyu2bonosleepingkaf.gif

5am for me. And it's after midnight. This should be good.

I had replied with my favorite Elton songs and my computer ate it.

But here are a few off the top of my head
Burn Down the Mission
My Father's Gun
Tiny Dancer - I taught my tiny dancer to sing it. Sorry, getting choked up
Benny and the Jets
Take Me To The Pilot
I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues
Levon
Empty Garden

*kicks zooey's ass*

:p wheee!

:sexywink: do you feel better?

Tara what exactly is that pic in the spolier? I don't really get it.

5am for me. And it's after midnight. This should be good.

I had replied with my favorite Elton songs and my computer ate it.

But here are a few off the top of my head
Burn Down the Mission
My Father's Gun
Tiny Dancer - I taught my tiny dancer to sing it. Sorry, getting choked up
Benny and the Jets
Take Me To The Pilot
I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues
Levon

OMG Levon. :love: What a great song.

That's one that should be on everyone's list of great songs you should have. :yes:

I went for a mtn bike ride at 6am this morning... WITHOUT having had coffee first. I wasn't sure I was going to make it for the first few hundred yards... then I hit the first drop and I was like "OKAY I'M AWAKE!!!!!"

I don't need a hug. I need a swift kick in the arse.

A: sounds fun! I did that once, but on a tractor. (please, don't ask)
B: I don't do violence.... unless it's with a pillow. :shifty:

Tara what exactly is that pic in the spolier? I don't really get it.

It is a pic of of a monitor during filming of the new season of Sons of Anarchy. On the monitor is Jax, Opie, and I can see Tig, Happy and Chibs in the background. :reject:

So I tried to take a cool shower. No can do. Only hot water comes out of the shower tap. :crack: The pipes spend all day baking in the sun I guess.

Laundry... that seems productive. Thora and Grace, you've got mail.

Glad you asked that, comet, as I couldn't figure out what was going on in that pic. :lol: I'm halfway through season 4 of SoA. I keep meaning to finish the last half of the season, so I suppose I should get to that. I still have a few months, I think...

I've read it and will respond in the morning when I can actually answer your question intelligently. Tonight I think I'd be useless and of no constructive help. :)

Haha! Okay, cuz that's how I feel about writing it. The rest of that "night" is in my head, as is the next chapter but I need to fix this part first. I've never been good at drafting - I was always a one-draft kid in school. Drove my teachers crazy.

Haha! Okay, cuz that's how I feel about writing it. The rest of that "night" is in my head, as is the next chapter but I need to fix this part first. I've never been good at drafting - I was always a one-draft kid in school. Drove my teachers crazy.

I might have suggestions in the morning. I can see your issue, but I don't know how I'd fix it tonight. :lol:

I'm not a good drafter either. Maybe you'll wake up and know the right fix for it! :)

It is a pic of of a monitor during filming of the new season of Sons of Anarchy. On the monitor is Jax, Opie, and I can see Tig, Happy and Chibs in the background. :reject:

Ah kay. I saw that, I guess I just thought there was something more to it!

There's a new pic in this weeks EW magazine and my daughter was having a Jax-hair moment over it. :lol:

Glad you asked that, comet, as I couldn't figure out what was going on in that pic. :lol: I'm halfway through season 4 of SoA. I keep meaning to finish the last half of the season, so I suppose I should get to that. I still have a few months, I think...

:yes:

I'll be starting a SoA-marathon in August... :shifty: leading up to the s4 dvd release and the season premiere.

There's a new pic in this weeks EW magazine and my daughter was having a Jax-hair moment over it. :lol:

:lol: My mom was happy when I told her his hair was longer than in the last season.

:shrug: I don't know what the big deal is over him...

EW used to be my guilty pleasure but I don't watch TV anymore really (re-runs of How I Met Your Mother and Big Bang Theory don't count) and I rarely get to see movies, so it just made me feel old and out of touch. :sad: I do get the Summer Movie Preview every year still though.

:yes:

I'll be starting a SoA-marathon in August... :shifty: leading up to the s4 dvd release and the season premiere.

:lol: My mom was happy when I told her his hair was longer than in the last season.

:shrug: I don't know what the big deal is over him...

Spoilered for Thora who isn't caught up... ;)

AH was what made you excited the fact that Opie is in the pic? I totally forgot about the closing scene of last season when he didn't show up.

Yeah my daughter was all JAX... HAIR!!! :lol:

I think he's pretty cute, for a youngin'. :wink:

EW used to be my guilty pleasure but I don't watch TV anymore really (re-runs of How I Met Your Mother and Big Bang Theory don't count) and I rarely get to see movies, so it just made me feel old and out of touch. :sad: I do get the Summer Movie Preview every year still though.

Yeah my kids are so immersed in all things pop culture, they love it.

I just flip the pages for the occasional Bono pic. :shifty:

Was rewarded with one in this week's issue too. :D EW still likes him. He gets in there somehow or another at least every few weeks.

Spoilered for Thora who isn't caught up... ;)

AH was what made you excited the fact that Opie is in the pic? I totally forgot about the closing scene of last season when he didn't show up.

Yeah my daughter was all JAX... HAIR!!! :lol:

I think he's pretty cute, for a youngin'. :wink:

YES YES YES.

See, I like Tig and Chibs.. I think they're much cuter....

but then, I have a slightly odd taste in men, so yea. :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom