PGP: Waiting for some Crumbs From U2's Table

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, we had wetsuits since we were doing legit swimming , not just jumping around in waves. It was soooo hard. But fun. And we saw a seal and a ray (prob a sting ray but it didn't sting so... )

Now I'm in a hotel with my friends but they're asleep Already and it's just now 10pm.

I know how huge of a deal that was for you, zu! Way to go! :hi5:

Last weekend I was talking with an acquaintance, and she asked if I was doing the 1 mile ocean swim that I've done in previous years. It was the first time I'd thought about it in an age and a half. Obviously I won't be doing it this year, since it's a month away and I haven't trained, but it got me thinking about making it a priority for next summer. I miss swimming. :( When I get a job, another thing added to my "to buy" list is a membership to the pool so I can go swimming on a regular basis. :love:

Going for a dip in the water sounds really nice right now :drool:. Hooray for you getting a good swim in, Zu!

I know exactly what you mean.

Hmm.. let me see...

He's done A Little Less Conversation, I Fought The Law, Walking After Midnight, Little Red Rooster, Hound Dog, I Heard It Through The Grapevine, Jump, Jumpin' Jack Flash, La Bamba, Life Is A Highway, Louie Louie, Ready For Love, Seven Nights To Rock, Seven Spanish Angels, Suzie Q, The House Is Rockin', The Wanderer, There's Gonna Be Some Rocking, Twist And Shout, We Don't Know What We're Doing.... and there's also a studio version of Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band that he did for a compilation. :reject:

My favorite is actually the one I posted, Young Lust. :shifty:

We share a brain, clearly :D (I'm not sure if this would be a good thing or a bad thing for you).

That's a pretty good list of songs there! Some obvious ones, yeah, but eh, they're still great songs and definitely fun to do just for the hell of it. I'd actually be curious to hear a few of them.

Ah, okay. Hehe, hm, wonder why that might be ;)?

Seriously, though, yeah, like I said, I liked the song, that's a good choice.

::lol:

:shrug: eh, it's usually fun when you can actually buy stuff.

Ah. Yeah, isn't it always? Eh, well, maybe another time.

Also, Comet, whee, happy birthday!

It's Comet's egg-day? (What? that's what my family calls birthdays sometimes :reject:)
:ohmy:

HAPPY BIRD-DAY! :)lol: yea, we're weird people)

We share a brain, clearly :D (I'm not sure if this would be a good thing or a bad thing for you).
:lol: Well, considering my brain is usually full of Bryan Adams, U2, Doctor Who, and few other things, that might be awesome :lol:

That's a pretty good list of songs there! Some obvious ones, yeah, but eh, they're still great songs and definitely fun to do just for the hell of it. I'd actually be curious to hear a few of them.
I actually forgot to mention one, and I'm not even sure it's considered a cover.... I mean, he co-wrote it, and he performs on the album version (he plays guitar)....

Anyway, song is "When The Night Comes." He only does it rarely, and apparently not since 1992. It's a very good song... :shifty:

Ah, okay. Hehe, hm, wonder why that might be ;)?

Seriously, though, yeah, like I said, I liked the song, that's a good choice.

Yea, my favoritism has nothing to do with the song title, I swear. :whistle: :angel::p

Ah. Yeah, isn't it always? Eh, well, maybe another time.

I should save my money for the Ringo Starr concert anyway. :hyper:

New thread!!!

Kitty pic!!!!

Comet's birthday!!!!

I swam in the ocean today!!!!!

Awesome! Thanks :D

Swimming in the ocean :drool: I miss that. I'd need a wetsuit here. (they're expensiiiiive) (and I don't want to die against the pointy rocks) (damn you, NorCal coastline)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, COMET! I'm throwing handfuls of glitter in spirit in honor of this.

:cute: Thank you!

Also, Comet, whee, happy birthday!

Thanks! :D

And Hi Weldy. :wave:

See you guys later, gotta go. :wave:

Damn, I have a competitor, was wandering around woods checking blueberry spots and someone else had the same idea :lol:

0yyoz.jpg

We both wandered around for an hour or so, if I went the other way, soon the calf followed and when he took of to somewhere I followed him :D:hug:

Such a thing as excessive Bono posts DOES NOT EXIST.

This is true. :wink:

And GR I didn't mean there were too many Bono posts, I meant there were too many Bono pics to go in one post because of the 12 image limit.
(Dumb rule by the way. :p )

Sorry I didn't even know there was a second Bono pic post started now. I was just trying to fit 12 pics in. :reject:

Damn, I have a competitor, was wandering around woods checking blueberry spots and someone else had the same idea :lol:

0yyoz.jpg

We both wandered around for an hour or so, if I went the other way, soon the calf followed and when he took of to somewhere I followed him :D:hug:

:ohmy:
Moose!

youtube working Comet ?

Nope. :|

My brother was over and he could not believe it couldn't be fixed. But he tried a bunch of things too and it seems that whatever new version Flash is now is just not compatible with the 64 Bit no matter what. :sigh:

No video for me at all until I upgrade to Windows 7 I guess.

ya got moose in Netherlands ?

btw, they taste damn good :wink:

just checked that they are Eurasian Elks here, not actually mooses, whatever

huge buggers with big pointy antlers is a fucking moose to me :wink:

Nope we don't have them. But when we were on the study trip to Denmark and Sweden we had a thingy going on where if we spotted one, we'd shout MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE loudly. :D It was hilarious, because eventually we did that at every thing that resembled a moose, t-shirts, statues, all the tourist crap. The reactions of bystanders were hilarious.

I know how huge of a deal that was for you, zu! Way to go! :hi5:

Last weekend I was talking with an acquaintance, and she asked if I was doing the 1 mile ocean swim that I've done in previous years. It was the first time I'd thought about it in an age and a half. Obviously I won't be doing it this year, since it's a month away and I haven't trained, but it got me thinking about making it a priority for next summer. I miss swimming. :( When I get a job, another thing added to my "to buy" list is a membership to the pool so I can go swimming on a regular basis. :love:

Oh yeah. I forgot that you'd done that. Are there waves and stuff where you swim? Because I felt like I was pulling hard as hell and getting nowhere. It was really windy/wavy yesterday tho and I was t brave enough to swim out past the breakers... Too far away from the lifeguards.

There's a race in September that a bunch of my friends have done called The La Jolla Rough Water Swim. I'll see if I can find a link cuz its about a mile from where we were y'day

Oh yeah. I forgot that you'd done that. Are there waves and stuff where you swim? Because I felt like I was pulling hard as hell and getting nowhere. It was really windy/wavy yesterday tho and I was t brave enough to swim out past the breakers... Too far away from the lifeguards.

There's a race in September that a bunch of my friends have done called The La Jolla Rough Water Swim. I'll see if I can find a link cuz its about a mile from where we were y'day

Yup, it can definitely get stormy there. The last time I did it the waves were pretty big, and the current was strong that day. I definitely understand that feeling of feeling like you're getting nowhere. That's a feeling I always have when I do that swim. It would feel like I was working my ass off but wasn't moving - it was very deceiving. But since you have to have a partner in a rowboat/canoe/kayak/whatever with you the entire time for safety purposes, it was helpful for my mom to tell me that I actually was making progress. :)

Uninstall Flash Player | Windows

and then reboot and dload installer and run it manually by R-clicking it and run as admin

did it last night on my 64 bit vista :wave:

Ok I did everything up to the reboot. I'm just a little fuzzy on the dloading installer now and running manually. Do I dload the newest Flash version even though it says it doesn't support my system? I don't want to do the wrong thing.

When you get a chance to let me know, no hurry! Thanks! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom