PGP: Waiting for some Crumbs From U2's Table

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I much prefer him with the shorter hair. Oh man, it is sad the obsession I have for him. :lol: :reject: I think he's gorgeous, most of the time.

I liked the short hair too. :lol: :up: But then I :drool: POP Bono too, so, :shifty: I sort of have a thing for the buzzzz.

Yeah my kids are so immersed in all things pop culture, they love it.

I just flip the pages for the occasional Bono pic. :shifty:

Was rewarded with one in this week's issue too. :D EW still likes him. He gets in there somehow or another at least every few weeks.

That's funny. I'm surprised that even when there's no album/tour news on the horizon he's still in there.

You were saying?

It's been awhile since I had a proper perv over the beauty of the Bono buzz. Excuse me for a moment...

bonogreen.jpg

bonopophaircut-1.jpg

bonopopking.jpg

bonopopsunnygrin.jpg

bonopopGgmag.jpg

bonopopmiamisqueee.jpg

bonopopchest.jpg

bonopopplants.jpg

bwbonopopbeardprofile.jpg

and ooooh baby... :love:

bonoboxu2pop.jpg

That's funny. I'm surprised that even when there's no album/tour news on the horizon he's still in there.

Yep. I think they :heart: him. They are always finding some way to slip him in there somewhere somehow. :lol: In this weeks issue there's a page called something like "5 things you didn't know about Glen Hansard" and the only other photo besides the one of GH is of Bono. LOL! He made #1 on the list as Bono is his old pal.

I like the outfit on him in that photo. Green works on him.

EW used to be my guilty pleasure but I don't watch TV anymore really (re-runs of How I Met Your Mother and Big Bang Theory don't count) and I rarely get to see movies, so it just made me feel old and out of touch. :sad: I do get the Summer Movie Preview every year still though.

I like to flip through the magazine on my breaks at work sometimes. Employees get discounts on magazines as well, so if there's any cool pictures or articles I snap those issues up first chance I get :D.

I'm really happy we get Q magazine where I work now, because that magazine is more likely to have features involving bands I like that many American magazines don't cover often enough, if at all.

(In short, some days I think it'd do me well to move to another country :p.)

I don't think line/ticket security had any fracking clue about band movement. "Need to know basis" blah blah blah

I have a big fear of someday getting fooled by this guy. :reject:

Is this the son of the
teacher you used to (still do?) have a crush on?
I'll delete this comment if you want me to.

You ARE allowed to be obsessed with more than one thing. It's okay.

lol!!!!! I dare you!!!!

Sorry I went to bed.

Don't fear getting fooled by him. We're not casual fans, we know the difference, right? I mean, if I saw Bono just walking about, first thing I'd look at is "Where's Brian". No Brian, no real Bono. Especially on tour, he'd never go without him.

and yes, that's him. While I finally got over my love for dad, the little one is sooo adorable. :cute:

The trouble I'm having is being able to see ANY videos, or anything at all that uses Adobe Flash. Which means I also can't upload pics to photobucket except one at a time, and all kinds of stuff that uses Flash on our computers. Like quick copy and paste! UG!!

Okay does it work in ANY browser at all? IE, Firefox or Chrome? So FF doesn't work.

You were saying?

It's been awhile since I had a proper perv over the beauty of the Bono buzz. Excuse me for a moment...

bonogreen.jpg

bonopophaircut-1.jpg

[....]
bwbonopopbeardprofile.jpg

:drool: Guh. Those three are among my favourite U2 pics evar. That first one is just so damn pretttttyyy.

The second. :shifty: No comment. Shush Grace.

The third. :drool: Doncha just wanna scratch that chin right there?

Allright that's it for me. I'll be visiting Domo kun later today, so I'll return tomorrow night as it's a 3,5 hour train ride. :D See ya guys then!

bonocomet said:
Yeah my kids are so immersed in all things pop culture, they love it.

I just flip the pages for the occasional Bono pic. :shifty:

Was rewarded with one in this week's issue too. :D EW still likes him. He gets in there somehow or another at least every few weeks.

I'll need to talk with your kids about the episode of Sherlock I watched last night. Wow. 2 more and then wait for the next season. Luckily I have a handful of WW 2 movies to watch as homework.

But last nights episode pretty much sealed the deal for me. Bono, you need to come back round.....

Galeongirl said:
:drool: Guh. Those three are among my favourite U2 pics evar. That first one is just so damn pretttttyyy.

The second. :shifty: No comment. Shush Grace.

The third. :drool: Doncha just wanna scratch that chin right there?

Allright that's it for me. I'll be visiting Domo kun later today, so I'll return tomorrow night as it's a 3,5 hour train ride. :D See ya guys then!

Aww. I was going to ask if you needed me to dig up a PM.

I just noticed the tags.

Ha!

Once again U2....get in the fucking studio. Pretty please with the sweetener of your choice on top. I don't like being distracted from you...but idle minds make the devil's work.

Yep. I think they :heart: him. They are always finding some way to slip him in there somewhere somehow. :lol: In this weeks issue there's a page called something like "5 things you didn't know about Glen Hansard" and the only other photo besides the one of GH is of Bono. LOL! He made #1 on the list as Bono is his old pal.

Having a Mikes Hard Lemonade. I find they actually give me a decent buzz. :up:

Big news!!!!!!!!

I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please excuse me while I freak out here. YAAAAYYYYY!!!! :hyper:

WOW!!!!!!! HOLY CRAP!!!!!! I'M SO FREAKIN HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :hyper: :love: :dancing: :loveshower:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom