PGP: Waiting for some Crumbs From U2's Table

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GraceRyan said:
I was pretty tired and feeling cruddy last night. The last thing I wanted to do was go to boxing. But I missed last week because of the lame 5K I ran. The class is really small. My first class was me and one other girl. Last night....just me. No stop for an hour. I'm going to sore and a force to reckoned with - despite age and stature. Right Bono?

Sorry you weren't feeling so hot last night, but proud of you for toughing it out and going anyways. :up:

GraceRyan said:
Aw, thanks. My hands do hurt.

How's the leg?

Grinding it out when you absolutely positively do not want to is incredibly tough. Glad you were able to motivate yourself to go through with it. Sorry about the hands. :hug:

Hurting today, but that's what pain meds are for, right? :wink:

:wave: How is everyone?

One more day til Comic-con for me so I'll be home for 4 days. :hyper:

I really lagged on getting those leis done that I'm making for the LOST costumes so I was up until 4 am last night (today :lol:) working on them. I made the 1st one super complicated so the rest I skimped and I think I like them better anyway. LOL. I took a pic but I can't upload since I still can't use photobucket until I upgrade my computer. :down:

(JJ I can't remember if I told you I tried the Java update you sent and still no Flash player for me. :| I'm going to have to upgrade to Windows 7, there's no other choice. :sigh: But it will have to wait until after CC!)

:wave: How is everyone?

One more day til Comic-con for me so I'll be home for 4 days. :hyper:

I really lagged on getting those leis done that I'm making for the LOST costumes so I was up until 4 am last night (today :lol:) working on them. I made the 1st one super complicated so the rest I skimped and I think I like them better anyway. LOL. I took a pic but I can't upload since I still can't use photobucket until I upgrade my computer. :down:

(JJ I can't remember if I told you I tried the Java update you sent and still no Flash player for me. :| I'm going to have to upgrade to Windows 7, there's no other choice. :sigh: But it will have to wait until after CC!)

I see a ton of Comic-Con stuff on my Tumblr and thought you and the girls. :hug:

I see a ton of Comic-Con stuff on my Tumblr and thought you and the girls. :hug:

It's always fun, but hectic and insane. A couple years ago I had been thinking I may not go as often as I used to because I was feeling burned out, but since I didn't go last year (I was on the east coast that week :flirt:), and with everything going on in my life right now, I'm looking forward to this like you wouldn't believe. :D

Saturday is when we will all dress as Losties, so I'll find a way to get pics on here for sure, I can have my kids upload them for me. I've never dressed up for this before so I feel a little :reject: but I don't care, it should be fun.

It's always fun, but hectic and insane. A couple years ago I had been thinking I may not go as often as I used to because I was feeling burned out, but since I didn't go last year (I was on the east coast that week :flirt:), and with everything going on in my life right now, I'm looking forward to this like you wouldn't believe. :D

Saturday is when we will all dress as Losties, so I'll find a way to get pics on here for sure, I can have my kids upload them for me. I've never dressed up for this before so I feel a little :reject: but I don't care, it should be fun.

You don't need to feel DERP. Everyone dresses up at those things.

I found some weird and scary cosplay on my Tumblr dash last night. I can't even wrap my head around some of that.

Haha yeah at least I won't be scary. At least I hope not. :lol:

And thanks guys! DG I hope you're back up on your feet and going soon too. :hug:

I will probably be posting lots of pics on FB from my phone. But I'll try to somehow get some here once in a while too. I'm sure you guys will burn through another thread here before I catch up in here tho. :wink:

Holy moly! I was at that one and it was fantastic. :drool: Best performance of Bad too IMO. :wink: Unfortunately I found the one from Rome on U22 a bit lacking compared to Pittsburgh. I think it had so much more feeling in it, since he was singing it to the man who inspired it and all. Plus his voice was miles better that night, he was throwing the high "wide awakes" in like crazy cuz he knew he was hitting them. Rome he didn't even try half the time and it sounds empty without them. Thanks JJ!

Oh Yay! I just saw that it's Tim's videos. He was standing just about 3 people down from me on the outer rail that night. :D :up:

Interesting how sensei creepy does nothing in real life... he was just normal for what I can gather. Then why the fuck does he have to be so damn creepy in text? :crack:

GG, I think you need to call him on it, whether he's being that way in real life or no. It's just...ew.

my trainer told me to rest all last week, which I did. I wasn't sure if I'd make it through 10 days so I decided to only make it one full week. But then life got in the way....well parties with lots of beer all weekend...so I did not go back until my training session on Monday, which made it a full 10 days off from the gym. We did a light session that ended with a casual 1 mile walk. Yesterday I walked around the lake which is about 3 miles. I'm not working much right now (didn't work much last week either) so now I have no motivation to do anything. I know I should go since there are days when I'm swamped at work that I'd kill to go and can't. My trainer (and my mom) have been preaching to me the past few weeks not to let this time go by without focusing on working out. But I'm so depressed about not working. I knew this was coming so I saved up a lot but it makes me so angry that I have to use my hard earned money to support myself this month and not put it towards debt....or a trip :reject: It also sucks that everyone I know has normal office jobs where they work M-F 8-5 so I have no one to even hang out with at the pool. My part time job is completely dead as well so I worked a grand total of 2 hours this morning making my total for the week at 8 hours. :| I cannot find it in me to get off my ass and get to the gym right now. My mom walks around the lake after work so she's been after me all day to meet her there. It's a 15 minute drive but it seems like it's just sooo far away right now. I have money saved and I know I have a job to go back to in a few weeks, possibly even next week if there's an event, but I'm in unemployment depression mode right now and can't snap out of it....

Aw arw. :hug: Is there really that much less to do in the summer at your job? I guess i thought there would be summer parties with people on vacation and stuff, but I guess the holidays is a much busier time.

there's nothing....everyone here lives for July because it's perfect weather so they all go up north to their lake homes. My main job is for a kosher caterer and most of our stuff is for the Jewish community. The kids around here all go to overnight camps for the summer so there are no bar or bat mitzvahs, which are a huge amount of our business. It's going to really pick up again in August but for now I'm sitting here doing nothing. But really no one has parties in July anywhere. It's been slow at any job I've ever had but never this much time off. I've at least gotten a few days here and there. I had most of July off when I lived in Phoenix too. Who goes to the desert in July? :barf: But in MN there's way too much stuff to do outside so once the 4th of July hits it seems like everyone takes off work and is outside the whole month. All of our fairs and festivals are in August, with virtually nothing going on in July, but both of my jobs have busy Augusts. :shrug: I don't like knowing when I'll be back to work more than anything. I was told I had hours all this week and possibly next week but something changed and now I'm off. Makes me really nervous since I just bought a new car. :happy: I even talked to my boss before I got the car and said I was really concerned about my hours. I couldn't drive my old car anymore without spending a ton to get it fixed. She told me not to worry and if I needed to get a car then I should because I work hard and there's plenty of work. :|

Oh boy. Yeah I can see why you would worry. But hopefully once it picks up it will all make up for it. Fingers crossed. :zen:

thanks. I'll be ok. Just wish I could get motivated to go to the gym. I have a certain someone in my head telling me over and over that it's a beautiful day, don't let it get away.....

aaaand just got another text. That he thought I'd offer him a lift. Yea, I usually do that as he's done it in the past when I took the bus too. Sometimes he doesn't have the car as his wife takes it when she brings their son home from training. But yeah, with him acting creepy and my foot still malfunctioning(applying the brakes was a bit of an issue), it was an easy choice to get the hell out of there!

arw said:
thanks. I'll be ok. Just wish I could get motivated to go to the gym. I have a certain someone in my head telling me over and over that it's a beautiful day, don't let it get away.....

Send me your cell number and I'll be your text buddy. Zu and I sometimes do that for each other.

Galeongirl said:
aaaand just got another text. That he thought I'd offer him a lift. Yea, I usually do that as he's done it in the past when I took the bus too. Sometimes he doesn't have the car as his wife takes it when she brings their son home from training. But yeah, with him acting creepy and my foot still malfunctioning(applying the brakes was a bit of an issue), it was an easy choice to get the hell out of there!

I bet he does this a lot with women everywhere. He's having a mid-wife crisis as Bono would say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom