PGP: Waiting for some Crumbs From U2's Table

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FpQC6.png

:D

also happy 4th of July :D

This is great!! :lol:

Thank you all! :hug: I did see it, zu. You're so sweet! :love:

I was watching the Seattle fireworks, and as always, they're the best ones every year!!! :rockon: I need to calm down and go to bed, though. LOL.

:lol:

So this day isn't off to the greatest start. I tossed and turned all night - didn't get very much sleep. Then when I was stumbling from my bedroom to go take a shower, I tripped and fell, and smacked REALLY hard into a corner. It hurt SO damn much, and is going to be a nasty bruise in a few hours. Thankfully the shirt I'd planned to wear today will cover it, but it won't tomorrow. Hopefully it won't look too horrible! :lol:

But at least there's coffee in the very near future, and the weather's supposed to be great, so it's all good. :)

Three years since U2360° opened in Spain and almost a year since it ended in Canada we're bringing it all back for U2.com subscribers.

At the end of the month we'll be rebroadcasting an entire 360° show from Sao Paulo in Brazil last April - just for our subscribers. And we'll air it more than once so that whatever your time-zone you get a chance to hear it all again. (Exact details nearer the time.)

Hope you have a good 1st day at work Thora :D

Thanks, everyone! :hug:

I'm so annoyed - I don't have a bruise at all! :angry: It hurt like hell, and I have virtually nothing to show for falling into the corner so spectacularly. :tsk:

The day went great! Lots to process, but everyone's nice, and I think I'm really going to like it there. My brain is pretty fried. :lol: There was lots of free food - apparently there are snacks available on an almost daily basis. Plus, you can get a free lunch 3x a week, or on Tues/Thurs you can get lunch for $2. :up: Pretty awesome! I just have to be super careful that I don't gain any weight. :lol:

I'm going to have a nice quiet evening in and do absolutely nothing. I just poured myself a huge drink in celebration. :)

OMG, that fireworks show is hilarious! The poor kids! :giggle:

Thanks, everyone! :hug:

I'm so annoyed - I don't have a bruise at all! :angry: It hurt like hell, and I have virtually nothing to show for falling into the corner so spectacularly. :tsk:

The day went great! Lots to process, but everyone's nice, and I think I'm really going to like it there. My brain is pretty fried. :lol: There was lots of free food - apparently there are snacks available on an almost daily basis. Plus, you can get a free lunch 3x a week, or on Tues/Thurs you can get lunch for $2. :up: Pretty awesome! I just have to be super careful that I don't gain any weight. :lol:

I'm going to have a nice quiet evening in and do absolutely nothing. I just poured myself a huge drink in celebration. :)

OMG, that fireworks show is hilarious! The poor kids! :giggle:

sounds like a great first day! Well other than your fall this morning :yikes:

OMG I somehow totally missed that post where you said you fell, Thora! Aaak! Glad your day ended up well though!

By the way, if anyone cares :wink:, I saw a pic which seems to place Bono in Monaco at the moment.

bonocomet said:
OMG I somehow totally missed that post where you said you fell, Thora! Aaak! Glad your day ended up well though!

By the way, if anyone cares :wink:, I saw a pic which seems to place Bono in Monaco at the moment.

Comet....you know you need to link that shiz...

Yes, it's Friday. Having a day off in the middle of the week messes me up.

ah-ha! I see it the 2012 pictures. My phone was showing no new threads. Humidity does nothing for his hair, does it?

Gg will be disappointed. That was their fear that they'd be on holiday.

bought this desk from a friend and restoring it now, cleaned it and took varnish off and now trying to decide what I do with it, just goin for old original look I think :hmm: :)

YvJG3.jpg

"Advertising and art are getting all mixed up. I think some of the most exciting pieces of TV are the commercials."
Edge on ZooTV's inspiration, 1992

I was considering asking you and Amy if you'd post more if I created a Spank Bank thread where you can post photos of Guy or Tom...or whomever strikes your fancy. Just something to keep us occupied while Larry's hording canned goods and potato chips ahead of the 2012 End of Days, Bono and Edge tear up the French seaside on holiday and Adam does whatever Adam does when she's not playing bass.

I was considering asking you and Amy if you'd post more if I created a Spank Bank thread where you can post photos of Guy or Tom...or whomever strikes your fancy. Just something to keep us occupied while Larry's hording canned goods and potato chips ahead of the 2012 End of Days, Bono and Edge tear up the French seaside on holiday and Adam does whatever Adam does when she's not playing bass.

Just feeling out of the loop lately. It happens I guess.

The idea of a Spank Bank is awesome! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom