PGP: Waiting for some Crumbs From U2's Table

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It´s goin to be hard for athletes to tell when starting pistol goes off as games are held in east London :wink:

Heard that on some comedy show and cracked :applaud:

Oh, yeah, I know that. But there is all the coverage leading up to them that some people seem interested in.

I should pay a bit more attention this year, though, 'cause I think it's the opening ceremonies, they'll feature Muse's new song, and there's supposed to be good music playing during that, I think some good bands are going to be there or something along that line? I can't remember now, I just know I heard news snippets about that a few months ago.

Maybe. It was so expensive though. :( I'd definitely only go again if I got a ticket which wasn't one of those coach ones. I want to be able to drive down and take loads of things. Carrying 6kg around in that heat was not fun. :lol: I'd definitely go back when I've had kids. I'd love them to go to something like that and see all the different things. :D

You'd posted an hour earlier. ;) I meant there was no one looking in the forum when I posted. Just two guests. :( Googlebots maybe? :wink:

Squee. Two days. :panic::hyper::faint::heart:

You ready to make a scene at the airport? :lol:

I am so jealous you are all going to be hanging out together. :sad:

But have FUN! And a few beers for me.

You'd posted an hour earlier. ;) I meant there was no one looking in the forum when I posted. Just two guests. :( Googlebots maybe? :wink:

Squee. Two days. :panic::hyper::faint::heart :

You ready to make a scene at the airport? :lol:

:shifty: And an anonymous person, perhaps?

:wink: I'm a ninja.

:lol: Well, if I can manage with my suitcase I will, bwhaha.

:panic: Must pack first, and make sure everything fits and I don't forget things!

I'm contemplating packing a snorkel. If we're going swimming, might as well see what's under water there! :hmm:

I am so jealous you are all going to be hanging out together. :sad:

But have FUN! And a few beers for me.

Will have plenty of alcohol for you all. :hug:

:shifty: And an anonymous person, perhaps?

:wink: I'm a ninja.

:lol: Well, if I can manage with my suitcase I will, bwhaha.

:panic: Must pack first, and make sure everything fits and I don't forget things!

I'm contemplating packing a snorkel. If we're going swimming, might as well see what's under water there! :hmm:

There were no members, just guests. Ninja's rule, I'm anonymous too. :hi5:

Yeah I have some packing done but couldn't do it all as am still washing things.

Ooh if you have one bring it. :)

Yup, it's deceptively far, unfortunately. We had planned on doing a trip out to the Canyon when we went there for the 360 tour, until we realized that it would take up an entire day. Since we had such limited time there, I didn't want an entire day to be used up doing just one thing, as amazing as I'm sure it would have been. Next time!

There's plenty of other fun stuff to do in Vegas itself, though. :evil:

I know :) I was just hoping to do that on Friday during the day (I fly into Vegas on the Thursday) - but it's *Vegas*, there'll be stuff to do :wink:

Will have plenty of alcohol for you all. :hug:

There were no members, just guests. Ninja's rule, I'm anonymous too. :hi5:

Yeah I have some packing done but couldn't do it all as am still washing things.

Ooh if you have one bring it. :)

That's odd, I have this window open permanently. :lol: One tab for pgp, one for regular Interf.

I've not done a single thing of packing. :reject: Only made a list of things to take. Need to figure out which train to take tuesday as well, and which airport bus we need this time.

It has been quiet. I was poking around on the internet.

And that whole needing to buy a medium in something was not fluke.....I bought 2 dresses that were mediums.

YAY!!!! :hi5:

I have been playing games and discovering that (1)Grand Canyon tours are expensive and (2)it's 280 miles from Vegas to there so the majority of any bus tour would be spent on the road :( (I'd thought it was only 3 hours away.)

It's closer to Phx. Only 3 hours from there.... oh wait, you're going to Vegas for ClawFest.

I come by for once and no one is home. :sad::lol:

Next time. :shifty:

I didn't get to see so much stuff at Glasto as trekking about in that mud made it impossible to go anywhere that wasn't too far from our campsite. :wink::lol:

I missed Jem :angry:

Oooh Vegas. :hyper: You going to that Clawfest thing? Fun.

I wonder who else is going? :whistle: I wasn't going to but then a friend of mine had the weekend free, sort of last minute so I was like "eh, might as well!"

YAY!!!! :hi5:

It's closer to Phx. Only 3 hours from there.... oh wait, you're going to Vegas for ClawFest.

I missed Jem :angry:

I wonder who else is going? :whistle: I wasn't going to but then a friend of mine had the weekend free, sort of last minute so I was like "eh, might as well!"

I would have been there! :fist:

Why did Comic-con have to be a week early this year? :sigh:

Fun! :hi5:

There are often fabulous seat sales to Vegas flying out of an airport just across the border (which funnily enough is closer to me than the Vancouver one is), so I look every now and then just for fun. I won't be able to take any kind of vacation or time off for the next year, but that's totally okay. :D

I would have been there! :fist:

Why did Comic-con have to be a week early this year? :sigh:

:madwife:

Fun! :hi5:

There are often fabulous seat sales to Vegas flying out of an airport just across the border (which funnily enough is closer to me than the Vancouver one is), so I look every now and then just for fun. I won't be able to take any kind of vacation or time off for the next year, but that's totally okay. :D

Yeah, we can usually get flights to Vegas for hella cheap (like $110 round trip) but not this summer. It was spendy. But we're not doing a family vacation this summer so...

Yeah, we can usually get flights to Vegas for hella cheap (like $110 round trip) but not this summer. It was spendy. But we're not doing a family vacation this summer so...

That was about what our flights cost in '09 - around $100 each. Pretty fabulous! :up:

I don't know what's going to happen with Hawaii this Christmas. I won't be able to take ANY time off in December, except for the holiday days they'll give us. On our second time going there, I could only get 3 days off of work, so I just went for the weekend. :lol: We'll see what happens. I'm not going to think about the possibility that it might not happen. *denial*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom