PGP: Waiting for some Crumbs From U2's Table

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, huzzah. My parents want me to go to San Francisco for records instead of Telegraph, when it'd be easier to get to fucking Berkeley than drive through San Fran. Actually, I bet they're going to conveniently forget about the whole thing and say we don't have time.

:|

I need to learn how to drive. More importantly, how to drive without 1. driving off cliffs here, 2. dying on the freeway, 3. getting angry at traffic. Bc otherwise there's apparently no way I can visit my friends in the east bay, or ever go back there again.

I'm probably going to go to Rasputin, since we already have to go to Britex and it's literally like a block away...

but still. I'm a lazyass and I'd rather have that and Amoeba next to each other so I can compare things/be there with my best friend. San Franciscoooo :fist:

Unsure how many stories :giggle: we're going there so we can choose fabric for little cork board things that'll go close to the ceiling above our beds...basically a way not to get tack-holes in the walls

OT: My son doesn't like to read and it breaks my heart! I will buy him any book in any store as long as he'll READ it! He doesn't even like reading comic books. The only thing he wants to read right now is kind of like those "Worst Case Scenario" books, but for boys.

South_Park_tumbleweeds_2002_from_Li.jpg

Empty interwebs...very little activity on Facebook or Tumblr or anything either...

Trying to get off my butt to pack for concert-ing. (Joan Jett, Monday, Marin). I've actually been fed adequately today in between meals, no energy though. Is it weird that I should be really excited, but instead feel like sleeping?

I saw the shelter kittens today. They felt like sleeping too...

My dad just fixed our neighbor's iPod and added Billboard #1's to it, to my disgust. There's Billy Idol and Joan Jett, but that's it amidst a bunch of crap. I tried to explain why I dislike statistics-ruled radio but it flew past their heads.

:shifty:

We do get fish but we do very anglo-saxon type things to them here. There's just not a lot of Mexican influence up this way. It's getting better - more authentic Mexican/Spanish restaurants are opening. But as a kid.....it was Jack in the Box (which has all but left here I think), Taco Bell and Taco Maker.

Comet, what are you doing up???

Ha! I was asleep before I even had the chance to see this, sorry!

Oh and guess who has an appointment with whom many consider to be the best tattoo artist (in a town with a TON of tattoo artists)? : shifty:

Cool! :up:

I'm going to get the four words for love in Greek in a circle either around my existing tattoo or on my shoulder.

Ok, I first read that as "I'm going to get the four letter word for love in Greek..." :ohmy: :lol:

What's that alarm bell for JJ?

I'm still considering getting a tattoo. But my fear of needles won't help with that. :uhoh :

I have a fear of needles too Gg, but tattoo needles aren't SHARP like shot needles. They're more like someone writing on you with a pen... really hard. :wink:

But still, Taco Tico's food is sooooooooooooo good :drool:. If any of you ever find yourselves out my way, I would suggest stopping by that place.

I'm up for any regional food that the locals say is good! :up: :)

:whistle:

Empty PGP is empty

:giggle:

:shifty:

It has been quiet. I was poking around on the internet.

And that whole needing to buy a medium in something was not fluke.....I bought 2 dresses that were mediums.

This is just brilliant. :lol:

Anyone here have a cat scan done before?
Both my parents have done them, and my mom says the headphones are the best thing in the world.

My neighbour is moving out, and she left all kinds of shit on the curb, including a mattress and kitchen chairs. Numerous people have stopped to check out the chairs, but no one has taken them. We've begun to narrate these exchanges from the perspective of the chairs.

We make our own fun. :shifty:

:lmao:

*spent the day with her nephew at a "children's musuem" in Salt Lake City today*
:crack:

I have been playing games and discovering that (1)Grand Canyon tours are expensive and (2)it's 280 miles from Vegas to there so the majority of any bus tour would be spent on the road :( (I'd thought it was only 3 hours away.)

I have been playing games and discovering that (1)Grand Canyon tours are expensive and (2)it's 280 miles from Vegas to there so the majority of any bus tour would be spent on the road :( (I'd thought it was only 3 hours away.)

Yup, it's deceptively far, unfortunately. We had planned on doing a trip out to the Canyon when we went there for the 360 tour, until we realized that it would take up an entire day. Since we had such limited time there, I didn't want an entire day to be used up doing just one thing, as amazing as I'm sure it would have been. Next time!

There's plenty of other fun stuff to do in Vegas itself, though. :evil:

Hello, all who are up and about :wave:!

I took a nice long nap after getting off work yesterday (barely got any sleep Friday night-like, literally, about a half hour or 45 minutes worth at most. Thank god my shift was only four hours and I got out at 2:30), so I'm wide awake right now and probably will be for a while.

How is everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom