PGP: Waiting for some Crumbs From U2's Table - Page 12 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > PLEBA > PLEBA Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 06-27-2012, 12:17 AM   #221
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
TaraCynara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: The moment of surrender on cloud #9.
Posts: 7,074
Local Time: 01:08 PM


(spoilered for the non-Sons Of Anarchy fans)

 


__________________

TaraCynara is offline  
Old 06-27-2012, 12:18 AM   #222
Blue Crack Addict
 
zuropa_fit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: burning up on re-entry
Posts: 24,953
Local Time: 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonocomet View Post
I guess I should have phrased it differently. What I meant was I don't think I could do it. I'm like a zombie in the morning. I don't think I could be awake enough to safely workout. Maybe if I had a major time shift in my sleep hours I guess and went to bed much earlier...
I went for a mtn bike ride at 6am this morning... WITHOUT having had coffee first. I wasn't sure I was going to make it for the first few hundred yards... then I hit the first drop and I was like "OKAY I'M AWAKE!!!!!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraCynara View Post
for everyone who needs it.
I don't need a hug. I need a swift kick in the arse.
__________________

zuropa_fit is offline  
Old 06-27-2012, 12:21 AM   #223
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
GraceRyan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: in a humid place
Posts: 8,936
Local Time: 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonocomet View Post






You guys and your 6AM workouts. It blows me away! All i wanna do at 6 AM is sleep.
5am for me. And it's after midnight. This should be good.

I had replied with my favorite Elton songs and my computer ate it.

But here are a few off the top of my head
Burn Down the Mission
My Father's Gun
Tiny Dancer - I taught my tiny dancer to sing it. Sorry, getting choked up
Benny and the Jets
Take Me To The Pilot
I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues
Levon
Empty Garden
GraceRyan is offline  
Old 06-27-2012, 12:22 AM   #224
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bonocomet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: California :)
Posts: 67,032
Local Time: 12:08 PM
*kicks zooey's ass*

wheee!

do you feel better?




Tara what exactly is that pic in the spolier? I don't really get it.
bonocomet is offline  
Old 06-27-2012, 12:24 AM   #225
Blue Crack Addict
 
zuropa_fit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: burning up on re-entry
Posts: 24,953
Local Time: 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonocomet View Post
*kicks zooey's ass*

wheee!

do you feel better?


Thank you sir, may I have another.


on an unrelated note, I've driven 6.5 hours and done 2 workouts since my last shower. I'm going to shower. I'll be back in a few.
zuropa_fit is offline  
Old 06-27-2012, 12:24 AM   #226
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bonocomet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: California :)
Posts: 67,032
Local Time: 12:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceRyan View Post
5am for me. And it's after midnight. This should be good.

I had replied with my favorite Elton songs and my computer ate it.

But here are a few off the top of my head
Burn Down the Mission
My Father's Gun
Tiny Dancer - I taught my tiny dancer to sing it. Sorry, getting choked up
Benny and the Jets
Take Me To The Pilot
I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues
Levon
OMG Levon. What a great song.

That's one that should be on everyone's list of great songs you should have.
bonocomet is offline  
Old 06-27-2012, 12:26 AM   #227
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bonocomet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: California :)
Posts: 67,032
Local Time: 12:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zuropa_fit View Post
Thank you sir, may I have another.


on an unrelated note, I've driven 6.5 hours and done 2 workouts since my last shower. I'm going to shower. I'll be back in a few.



I should go clean the kitchen. Back in a while too.
bonocomet is offline  
Old 06-27-2012, 12:30 AM   #228
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
TaraCynara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: The moment of surrender on cloud #9.
Posts: 7,074
Local Time: 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zuropa_fit View Post
I went for a mtn bike ride at 6am this morning... WITHOUT having had coffee first. I wasn't sure I was going to make it for the first few hundred yards... then I hit the first drop and I was like "OKAY I'M AWAKE!!!!!"



I don't need a hug. I need a swift kick in the arse.
A: sounds fun! I did that once, but on a tractor. (please, don't ask)
B: I don't do violence.... unless it's with a pillow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonocomet View Post
Tara what exactly is that pic in the spolier? I don't really get it.
It is a pic of of a monitor during filming of the new season of Sons of Anarchy. On the monitor is Jax, Opie, and I can see Tig, Happy and Chibs in the background.
TaraCynara is offline  
Old 06-27-2012, 12:46 AM   #229
Blue Crack Addict
 
zuropa_fit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: burning up on re-entry
Posts: 24,953
Local Time: 01:08 PM
So I tried to take a cool shower. No can do. Only hot water comes out of the shower tap. The pipes spend all day baking in the sun I guess.

Laundry... that seems productive. Thora and Grace, you've got mail.
zuropa_fit is offline  
Old 06-27-2012, 12:47 AM   #230
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Thora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Wishing I was on the beach
Posts: 34,116
Local Time: 01:08 PM
Glad you asked that, comet, as I couldn't figure out what was going on in that pic. I'm halfway through season 4 of SoA. I keep meaning to finish the last half of the season, so I suppose I should get to that. I still have a few months, I think...
__________________
Insert something interesting here
Thora is offline  
Old 06-27-2012, 12:51 AM   #231
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Thora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Wishing I was on the beach
Posts: 34,116
Local Time: 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zuropa_fit View Post
Thora and Grace, you've got mail.
I've read it and will respond in the morning when I can actually answer your question intelligently. Tonight I think I'd be useless and of no constructive help.
__________________
Insert something interesting here
Thora is offline  
Old 06-27-2012, 12:57 AM   #232
Blue Crack Addict
 
zuropa_fit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: burning up on re-entry
Posts: 24,953
Local Time: 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thora View Post
I've read it and will respond in the morning when I can actually answer your question intelligently. Tonight I think I'd be useless and of no constructive help.
Haha! Okay, cuz that's how I feel about writing it. The rest of that "night" is in my head, as is the next chapter but I need to fix this part first. I've never been good at drafting - I was always a one-draft kid in school. Drove my teachers crazy.
zuropa_fit is offline  
Old 06-27-2012, 01:00 AM   #233
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Thora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Wishing I was on the beach
Posts: 34,116
Local Time: 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zuropa_fit View Post
Haha! Okay, cuz that's how I feel about writing it. The rest of that "night" is in my head, as is the next chapter but I need to fix this part first. I've never been good at drafting - I was always a one-draft kid in school. Drove my teachers crazy.
I might have suggestions in the morning. I can see your issue, but I don't know how I'd fix it tonight.

I'm not a good drafter either. Maybe you'll wake up and know the right fix for it!
__________________
Insert something interesting here
Thora is offline  
Old 06-27-2012, 01:01 AM   #234
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bonocomet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: California :)
Posts: 67,032
Local Time: 12:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraCynara View Post

It is a pic of of a monitor during filming of the new season of Sons of Anarchy. On the monitor is Jax, Opie, and I can see Tig, Happy and Chibs in the background.
Ah kay. I saw that, I guess I just thought there was something more to it!

There's a new pic in this weeks EW magazine and my daughter was having a Jax-hair moment over it.
bonocomet is offline  
Old 06-27-2012, 01:03 AM   #235
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
TaraCynara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: The moment of surrender on cloud #9.
Posts: 7,074
Local Time: 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thora View Post
Glad you asked that, comet, as I couldn't figure out what was going on in that pic. I'm halfway through season 4 of SoA. I keep meaning to finish the last half of the season, so I suppose I should get to that. I still have a few months, I think...


I'll be starting a SoA-marathon in August... leading up to the s4 dvd release and the season premiere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonocomet View Post
Ah kay. I saw that, I guess I just thought there was something more to it!

There's a new pic in this weeks EW magazine and my daughter was having a Jax-hair moment over it.
My mom was happy when I told her his hair was longer than in the last season.

I don't know what the big deal is over him...
TaraCynara is offline  
Old 06-27-2012, 01:04 AM   #236
Blue Crack Addict
 
zuropa_fit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: burning up on re-entry
Posts: 24,953
Local Time: 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonocomet View Post
Ah kay. I saw that, I guess I just thought there was something more to it!

There's a new pic in this weeks EW magazine and my daughter was having a Jax-hair moment over it.
EW used to be my guilty pleasure but I don't watch TV anymore really (re-runs of How I Met Your Mother and Big Bang Theory don't count) and I rarely get to see movies, so it just made me feel old and out of touch. I do get the Summer Movie Preview every year still though.
zuropa_fit is offline  
Old 06-27-2012, 01:06 AM   #237
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bonocomet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: California :)
Posts: 67,032
Local Time: 12:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraCynara View Post


I'll be starting a SoA-marathon in August... leading up to the s4 dvd release and the season premiere.



My mom was happy when I told her his hair was longer than in the last season.

I don't know what the big deal is over him...


Spoilered for Thora who isn't caught up...

 
AH was what made you excited the fact that Opie is in the pic? I totally forgot about the closing scene of last season when he didn't show up.


Yeah my daughter was all JAX... HAIR!!!

I think he's pretty cute, for a youngin'.
bonocomet is offline  
Old 06-27-2012, 01:10 AM   #238
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bonocomet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: California :)
Posts: 67,032
Local Time: 12:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zuropa_fit View Post
EW used to be my guilty pleasure but I don't watch TV anymore really (re-runs of How I Met Your Mother and Big Bang Theory don't count) and I rarely get to see movies, so it just made me feel old and out of touch. I do get the Summer Movie Preview every year still though.
Yeah my kids are so immersed in all things pop culture, they love it.

I just flip the pages for the occasional Bono pic.

Was rewarded with one in this week's issue too. EW still likes him. He gets in there somehow or another at least every few weeks.
bonocomet is offline  
Old 06-27-2012, 01:11 AM   #239
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Thora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Wishing I was on the beach
Posts: 34,116
Local Time: 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraCynara View Post

My mom was happy when I told her his hair was longer than in the last season.

I don't know what the big deal is over him...
I much prefer him with the shorter hair. Oh man, it is sad the obsession I have for him. I think he's gorgeous, most of the time.
__________________
Insert something interesting here
Thora is offline  
Old 06-27-2012, 01:11 AM   #240
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
TaraCynara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: The moment of surrender on cloud #9.
Posts: 7,074
Local Time: 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonocomet View Post
Spoilered for Thora who isn't caught up...

 
AH was what made you excited the fact that Opie is in the pic? I totally forgot about the closing scene of last season when he didn't show up.


Yeah my daughter was all JAX... HAIR!!!

I think he's pretty cute, for a youngin'.
 
YES YES YES.


See, I like Tig and Chibs.. I think they're much cuter....

but then, I have a slightly odd taste in men, so yea.
__________________

TaraCynara is offline  
 

Tags
adam crumbs, bono bites, bono™, buzz, edge tidbits, egg day, jj's next, larry nibbles, never too much bono, pgp, pong!, sherlock talk, thora's employed!!!, tumbleweed city, viva las vegas, we ♥ elton

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com
×