PGP: Waiting for some Crumbs From U2's Table

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The tags are indeed great :D.

*has been listening to Eric Clapton's Unplugged album on non-stop repeat all day*

:reject:

When I was a kid I used to LOVE the version of "Layla" that was on there.

Oh, my god, so I'm watching Craig right now (shocker, I know :p)...poor guy, the lights are out in his studio. But he's having some real fun with the whole situation. It's hilarious.

(He also had an e-mail from someone in Connecticut who talked about making out with someone from New Jersey, and they wanted to know if they should be worried about that :huh:. And there was an e-mail from Des Moines :cool:.)

The tags are indeed great :D.

:yes:

When I was a kid I used to LOVE the version of "Layla" that was on there.
It's my favorite version of that song. :shifty:

Oh, my god, so I'm watching Craig right now (shocker, I know :p)...poor guy, the lights are out in his studio. But he's having some real fun with the whole situation. It's hilarious.

(He also had an e-mail from someone in Connecticut who talked about making out with someone from New Jersey, and they wanted to know if they should be worried about that :huh:. And there was an e-mail from Des Moines :cool:.)

It's not on yet here.... why are the lights out? :ohmy:

Des Moines? :ohmy: :shifty:

It's my favorite version of that song. :shifty:

:up:

I do like the original, too, though. I know some people talk about which one's "better" and whatnot, but eh, I like both and that's that.

It's not on yet here.... why are the lights out? :ohmy:

Des Moines? :ohmy: :shifty:

Blown transformer, I think they said? Something like that. There's a few small lights around so we can see a bit, though, and Craig's been using flashlights and such, so that's something :p. But it's just very dim.

Yeah! The only problem is that so many of the letters from Iowa are so weird (I think there was one one time from a guy who talked about getting aroused by corn stalks or something like that :doh:) or lame and...yeah. Eh, well. Craig did mention once that he got a shirt promoting one of our universities-I'd kinda like to see him wear it on the show once :D.

Tumbleweeds!!

tumbleweed.gif

Oooh, it's the pavarotti!

*smiles prettily*

I have to go to the office (OMG - I have an office to go to! :lol: ) today to drop off my signed offer letter. I was planning to go this morning until I remembered there's a Euro game in about an hour. :lol: So I'm going to drop it off later this afternoon. And then I'm going to go clothes shopping. I still have that money my dad gave me at the beginning of the month, along with some other fun money that's come in in the past two weeks, so I have a good stash of cash. Hopefully I'll have better luck than the last time that I went out and about. :)

Oooh, it's the pavarotti!

*smiles prettily*

I have to go to the office (OMG - I have an office to go to! :lol: ) today to drop off my signed offer letter. I was planning to go this morning until I remembered there's a Euro game in about an hour. :lol: So I'm going to drop it off later this afternoon. And then I'm going to go clothes shopping. I still have that money my dad gave me at the beginning of the month, along with some other fun money that's come in in the past two weeks, so I have a good stash of cash. Hopefully I'll have better luck than the last time that I went out and about. :)

:cute: So exciting! I wish you all the best with this new job! :hug:

Oh my god. My friend's Les Miz karaoke extravaganza starts at 11 tonight.

I don't know why I didn't guess that, considering their show will go until past 10.

OY. I'd best start drinking coffee now.

I'll be happy if I get to sing once ... sounds like there will be like 30-40 people there.

I...just ordered stuff on Amazon then realized since 2 day shipping doesn't apply when you live this far from civilization, stuff's gonna arrive when I'm gone :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom