PGP: Unicorns, Car Bears and Smurfs, oh MY!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GraceRyan

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Okay kids, no more smut. Let's keep it G. For feck's sake!

Yeah, I couldn't say that with a straight face. Can someone please post the 2 new photos that must always be in PGP? You KNOW what they are.

Oh EFF me. It was supposed to be CARE Bears. The photos of Bono in the car got me all flustered and confuzzled. Maybe a mod can help a sistah out.

No, it won't let me. Yep, this is what happens when I stay up to be clever. Bono will never love me now.

Okay kids, no more smut. Let's keep it G. For feck's sake!

Yeah, I couldn't say that with a straight face. Can someone please post the 2 new photos that must always be in PGP? You KNOW what they are.

Do you mean this one?

BonoLiberationFrance9-20-2010-1.jpg

or this one?

RollingStone11-26-200931-1.jpg

I thought you could edit titles within 15 minutes or so of creating the thread .... I swear I did it once, although it wasn't intuitive as to how to do it.

I had once joked that sex scenes would be edited with theme music from kids cartoons. Plus, the original thought was PGP: If the bunker's rocking, leave me alone! It wasn't very demure. I thought this one was very innocent. Almost like a trap. People will think we've turned a new leaf. We've gone wholesome. And they'll come in.....we'll trick them all!!!

I had once joked that sex scenes would be edited with theme music from kids cartoons. Plus, the original thought was PGP: If the bunker's rocking, leave me alone! It wasn't very demure. I thought this one was very innocent. Almost like a trap. People will think we've turned a new leaf. We've gone wholesome. And they'll come in.....we'll trick them all!!!

Trickery. I approve! :hi5:

Back
Top Bottom