PGP: Unicorns, Car Bears and Smurfs, oh MY!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
(Pretend I live on the east coast for this comment)

Sorry for the earthquake, you guys. Bono and I had a chance encounter*, and we had drinks**, and one thing led to another, yada yada yada, and the earth moved.

* yes, in Virginia. Virginia IS for lovers, after all

** don't judge - it was after noon!

:wink:

Sorry for the earthquake, you guys. Bono and I had a chance encounter*, and we had drinks**, and one thing led to another, yada yada yada, and the earth moved.

I smell a new fanfic.

Actually, that steely gaze caused the earth to move.

Yes Earth, you been eye-f*cked
FTW!

:lol:

I smell a new fanfic.
My response:

PLEASE GOD YES. :reject:

I was reading this really weird one last night, and it just scared me.

corianderstem said:
You should just keep posting, so your avatar is there each time.

Psst ... check yo PMs!

Seeing that on my feed just now was too much to pass up, the avatar I mean....holy cow where is that pic from and why doesn't he look like that more often?

Seeing that on my feed just now was too much to pass up, the avatar I mean....holy cow where is that pic from and why doesn't he look like that more often?

Ha - it was unearthed yesterday, and there was much sleuthing to find out where it was from.

Isn't it glorious? You should see the big version.

033 Bono 2.jpg | Kim Haughton

:) He doesn't look like that more often because he got a brand new passport in 2006. With this shot, since he was in Lesotho at the time. :lol: With a full passport you can't enter a new country. So he had to get a new one.

Mephy found the shot, I got the enlargement and did the research. We're a good team. :D

Your allowed artistic passport pics when you're rich? Lol.

I meant I wish he would dress and look a bit more "his age" (i.e. More modest clothing, no sunglasses) more often....but, then again I have literally always said this...

Your allowed artistic passport pics when you're rich? Lol.

I meant I wish he would dress and look a bit more "his age" (i.e. More modest clothing, no sunglasses) more often....but, then again I have literally always said this...

Well he's already buttoning up way more than a couple of years ago. So that's pretty modest, I guess. I'm with you on the sunglasses though, he's got such expressive eyes, it's a shame he doesn't take them off more!

I forgot to tell you all that I had the weirdest dream. I was walking my dogs on the Cape or somewhere beachy and vacation-y. Bono was walking a puppy. We start chatting (with me crapping myself silently) and he looks at me. Somehow he knew what I looked like and said, "Hey...you're GraceRyan on the Blue Crack." He went on to say that he thought I was funny - strange - but funny. Then his old bodyguard John turned up over the dune to keep an eye on me while we walked our dogs together and he started spouting off my spoilers.

I would have absolutely no complaints if he took off the sunglasses every so often.

I mean, where we can see him. I'm sure he takes them off to shower and sleep.

Right? :uhoh:

I would have absolutely no complaints if he took off the sunglasses every so often.

I mean, where we can see him. I'm sure he takes them off to shower and sleep.

Right? :uhoh:

I'm sure he does, Cori.

I mean, it's really uncomfortable to wear any kind of glasses when you sleep. And, if he's like me when it comes to showers :)shifty:), they'd just fog up.

Because I take really hot showers.

I forgot to tell you all that I had the weirdest dream. I was walking my dogs on the Cape or somewhere beachy and vacation-y. Bono was walking a puppy. We start chatting (with me crapping myself silently) and he looks at me. Somehow he knew what I looked like and said, "Hey...you're GraceRyan on the Blue Crack." He went on to say that he thought I was funny - strange - but funny. Then his old bodyguard John turned up over the dune to keep an eye on me while we walked our dogs together and he started spouting off my spoilers.

:love: omg Bono and puppies?

:lol: Awesome dream though. Figures he'd need a big guy like John to keep an eye on a PLEBAn.

Lucille Bluth and Bono - together at last!

I'd rather see Bono interact with Buster Bluth. HILARITY!

On of my esteemed colleagues keeps going by in flappy flip flops and I want to scream "Sit DOWN! Stay!"

Back
Top Bottom