PGP: Unicorns, Car Bears and Smurfs, oh MY!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'd make a good stalker. ;)

Well seeing as I got the enlarged shot from the photographer's website, so I decided to give it a shot and contact her. She told me that it was indeed from the Lesotho set, and that he needed a new passport pic cause his was full. Pretty cool passport pic if you ask me. :lol:

Um, we just had an earthquake. I know, you west coasters are like...whatever. But those of us in Boston NEVER get that stuff. My whole office shook and swayed.

Whatever :wink:

No, that's weird that it's over there...

There was an earthquake here...ehh...sometime last year and the glass cabinets above my chair in the dining room fell down :crack: It was scary...luckily nothing else fell, and I wasn't sitting down there.

Well seeing as I got the enlarged shot from the photographer's website, so I decided to give it a shot and contact her. She told me that it was indeed from the Lesotho set, and that he needed a new passport pic cause his was full. Pretty cool passport pic if you ask me. :lol:

Are you for cereal?! :ohmy: Damn. That's the best passport photo I've EVER seen. Mine makes me look like a criminal. :lol:

Best. Passport. Photo. EVER.

He can eye-f*ck customs official all over the world and not even look at them now! :shifty: :lol:

You'd make an amazing stalker. ;)

Are you for cereal?! :ohmy: Damn. That's the best passport photo I've EVER seen. Mine makes me look like a criminal. :lol:

Yep, that's what she told me. :lol: Seems like everyone has meh passport shots except for Bono.

But, ofcourse, it's not true according to a certain person. :| Who ofcourse has to doubt me. Hey, it's not my fucking fault I am a goddamn genius and know how to acquire basic information.

Closing all the internet windows by the time your boss gets to your desk is like getting the keys into the door before the killer gets you.

Have you not learned the wonder of the alt-tab function? Faster than shutting down windows!

I'm in a waiting room and the tv is on with Boston news. They are covering Boston only, seriously. Everybody is all, "it shook a little so we went outside."

I just heard about it! Yikes! I've only been through one earthquake here in Seattle. Freaky shit.

Sounds like the one today was fairly far underground, so the high magnitude wasn't as impactful (FUCKING OFFICE SPEAK FOR THE WIN) as it could have been.

Same thing happened with the one here in 2001. It was a 6 point something, but because it was so far underground, it wasn't that bad.

Best. Passport. Photo. EVER.

He can eye-f*ck customs official all over the world and not even look at them now! :shifty: :lol:

You'd make an amazing stalker. ;)
:laugh: Great spoiler.

And if only I could earn a living with that. It'd be brilliant. Especially with the internet these days, it's so easy to find info. :mac: Or photos, in this case.

Did he get it at CVS?

HAHA. Maintenance is checking out the integrity of our building. Clearly, this doesn't happen here.

Nope, the photographer that went with them to Lesotho took it. ;)

:uhoh: I heard about the quake. Sounds like it didn't do too much damage though.

Have you not learned the wonder of the alt-tab function? Faster than shutting down windows!

I just heard about it! Yikes! I've only been through one earthquake here in Seattle. Freaky shit.

Sounds like the one today was fairly far underground, so the high magnitude wasn't as impactful (FUCKING OFFICE SPEAK FOR THE WIN) as it could have been.

Same thing happened with the one here in 2001. It was a 6 point something, but because it was so far underground, it wasn't that bad.

Soo, it was far underground?

Must've been quite the hipster earthquake then.

:rimshot:

Yep, that's what she told me. :lol: Seems like everyone has meh passport shots except for Bono.

But, ofcourse, it's not true according to a certain person. :| Who ofcourse has to doubt me. Hey, it's not my fucking fault I am a goddamn genius and know how to acquire basic information.
That certain person needs to shut their mouth and know their role.

:reject: *is in a WWE mood, sorry*

It makes me feel a smidge creepy having it as my avi. Will I change it? No.
:lol:
:laugh: Great spoiler.

And if only I could earn a living with that. It'd be brilliant. Especially with the internet these days, it's so easy to find info. :mac: Or photos, in this case.

Nope, the photographer that went with them to Lesotho took it. ;)

:uhoh: I heard about the quake. Sounds like it didn't do too much damage though.
Hey, if you ever find a way to earn a living doing that, and need an assistant, I'm good at getting coffee, buying supplies, etc. :lol:

I feel as though my avi now says, You will let me into your country if only to make it that much cooler for the time I am here to grace it.
NOW LOOK AT ME WHILE I EYE SEX YOU!

That certain person needs to shut their mouth and know their role.

:reject: *is in a WWE mood, sorry*

Hey, if you ever find a way to earn a living doing that, and need an assistant, I'm good at getting coffee, buying supplies, etc. :lol:
Oh, I'd love to have a personal meeting with this fella indeed. I've quite a feeling it's a 12 year old boy who thinks he's awesome cause he can do shit on the internet. :cute: Would be fun.
And I could give a nice smackdown indeed. :wink:

Know how to make a decent capucchino? If so, you're in! :hi5:
I feel as though my avi now says, You will let me into your country if only to make it that much cooler for the time I am here to grace it.
NOW LOOK AT ME WHILE I EYE SEX YOU!

:laugh: :love:

It's now my new best friend. :yes: It will save SO much time when I need to quickly "prove" that I'm "working." :wink:

WHUT?! :yikes: That's not good. Hopefully it isn't tilting by much... :uhoh:
Leaning tower of Washington?

Obama must be like, God dammit. Why on my vacay?

I bet of bunch of FEMA people in Boston who were too busy watching the Weather Channel were, Fruck! What do we do now! Grab the manual and look under earthquake. What do you mean it was removed to make paper airplanes???

Leaning tower of Washington?

Obama must be like, God dammit. Why on my vacay?

He's on vacation? Oh man. :lol: The Prez leaves town and the country goes to hell in a handbasket. :lol:

Okay, it needs to be 12:30, dammit. I'm so hungry! I mean, I can take my lunch break whenever I want, but I always like to take it at that time, as I like the crowd who takes a break then. :lol:

I bet of bunch of FEMA people in Boston who were too busy watching the Weather Channel were, Fruck! What do we do now! Grab the manual and look under earthquake. What do you mean it was removed to make paper airplanes???
:lmao:

He's on vacation? Oh man. :lol: The Prez leaves town and the country goes to hell in a handbasket. :lol:

Okay, it needs to be 12:30, dammit. I'm so hungry! I mean, I can take my lunch break whenever I want, but I always like to take it at that time, as I like the crowd who takes a break then. :lol:

Ain't it the truth? :wink:

ETA: Love the new tags.

Back
Top Bottom