PGP: U2, Will U Kiss Our Boo-boos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So tonight I'm having mac n cheese for dinner, totally made from scratch. I used all lactose-free ingredients (soy milk & cheese), so here's to hoping it will be tasty. The sauce tasted good before I mixed in the pasta and put it in the oven, so that gives me hope. Should be done shortly!

Katie, that picture looks awesome!

Go to Misc Pictures....:crack:

Ahhhhhhhhh. I see.

I feel fortunate to keep missing her general rants. I usually find out about her from other people, and then only out of sheer curiosity will I check it out.

Our little "troll" clan...at the very least, they add a bit of entertainment, if only briefly.

(Am I the only one who's failing to understand why people keep talking about whether or not Bono's had plastic surgery or whatever, too, by the way?)

The Indian take-out was very good. :up: :drool: (I ordered the curry mild and I'm glad, it was still spicy!) (Is a lightweight when it comes to spicy)

M_A, there's no real reason for it. :rolleyes: It's just the same old Bono bash/nitpick/have nothing better to do than try to find something wrong with him because he can't possibly still be so hot at his age- same old. :wink:

GraceRyan said:
Grace Kelly is dead, right? This is not news to anyone, right? :crack:

:lmao: Cori's response in there was hysterical.

bonocomet said:
M_A, there's no real reason for it. :rolleyes: It's just the same old Bono bash/nitpick/have nothing better to do than try to find something wrong with him because he can't possibly still be so hot at his age- same old. :wink:

I think that some people attempt to make themselves look more sane by saying they see all kinds of things wrong with Bono and love him anyway. They say he looks old, he's put on weight, etc and that this is all good and natural and normal people can say this and be ok with it.

People. It's ok to say he's absurdly hot and hard to find fault with. That doesn't make you sound insane. It's all the other stuff you say that does :huh:

:uhoh:...

Grace Kelly? :coocoo:
Did she mean R. Kelly? Grace Slick? Kelly Clarkson?

I thought at first she might've been referring to GraceRyan and just mistyped...but somehow I'm thinking...no.

(Has anyone actually reported her to the mods? I find it hard to believe they could miss her with all the places she's popping up, but if she's getting to be that huge a problem and nobody's reported her yet, they should)

:lmao: Cori's response in there was hysterical.

Cori makes tons of awesome posts :yes:.

I think that some people attempt to make themselves look more sane by saying they see all kinds of things wrong with Bono and love him anyway. They say he looks old, he's put on weight, etc and that this is all good and natural and normal people can say this and be ok with it.

People. It's ok to say he's absurdly hot and hard to find fault with. That doesn't make you sound insane. It's all the other stuff you say that does :huh:

Exactly. And there's such a thing as over-analyzing and over-obsessing.

Not to mention, whoa, so people's looks change as they get older?!

Yeah, that's not exactly newsworthy. Be a decent, good-hearted person and that's pretty much all I care about.

Oh, of course not, 'cause we all know everyone automatically gets ugly at 50, I guess.

Moonlit_Angel said:
Oh, of course not, 'cause we all know everyone automatically gets ugly at 50, I guess.

:lol:

Totally wish I hadn't posted that picture and said it was a funny angle and made a joke or whatever, because that set off the anti-joke police and then the crazies got involved and it was all downhill from there. :rolleyes:

:uhoh:...

I thought at first she might've been referring to GraceRyan and just mistyped...but somehow I'm thinking...no.

(Has anyone actually reported her to the mods? I find it hard to believe they could miss her with all the places she's popping up, but if she's getting to be that huge a problem and nobody's reported her yet, they should)

Cori makes tons of awesome posts :yes:.

Exactly. And there's such a thing as over-analyzing and over-obsessing.

Not to mention, whoa, so people's looks change as they get older?!

Yeah, that's not exactly newsworthy. Be a decent, good-hearted person and that's pretty much all I care about.

I guess she was quoting me and I feel funny about that.

Our looks go downhill at 50? FRUCK. I have 9.5 years for my modeling career. Better get on that.

*Holds up hourglass, gets it going, talks in ominous tone* Watch the sands of time, my dear...

:wink:

:lol:

Totally wish I hadn't posted that picture and said it was a funny angle and made a joke or whatever, because that set off the anti-joke police and then the crazies got involved and it was all downhill from there. :rolleyes:

:hug: Eh, hey, keep making funny jokes and such if you want. Those who get it will comment appropriately, and those who don't...well...

has anyone ever reported her to a mod for being a troll? It's getting really annoying....

Yep. I have. I saw one warning not too long after that. But basically she gets away with the most bullshit trolling I've ever seen around here compared to any other poster, including the ones who have been banned. It's really weird, like she gets some sort of free pass or something. :shrug:

Maybe she knows people. :wink:

from the last thread:
Obi-Wan Kenobi reference, ftw!

JJ, I never knew you got hurt on the job! :hug::hug:

GG, awesome aquarium.

I'm going to add these for now, no reason, just because.

edgenbonomoncton2011.jpg

I am officially dead. :combust:

We need some Adam love up in here! :shifty:
AdamfacepalmMusicOfIreland2009.gif

I will admit, this man is adorable when he giggles/smiles.

This day can just go ahead and FOAD (in a fire). Kthxbai :wave:
:hug:

I WOULD have uploaded it to MegaUpload, but OH WAIT. Thank you US Government, Sincerely, the world.

Megaupload Lives. (almost)

Futurama! :dance:

I think the general definition of trolling is going around picking fights or saying stuff just to stir shit up. At least that's the sort of thing that gets one suspended or banned around here.

Someone just going around being weird and obnoxious .... I don't know, I don't think it's against the rules to be weird and obnoxious. I'm not a mod, but I don't think I'd want to be banning people just because other people are annoyed by them.

Not that I don't get annoyed, but still. People* should just ignore her.

*and yes, that means me, too. Some days I do better than others at doing just that.

has anyone ever reported her to a mod for being a troll? It's getting really annoying....

Yep. I have. I saw one warning not too long after that. But basically she gets away with the most bullshit trolling I've ever seen around here compared to any other poster, including the ones who have been banned. It's really weird, like she gets some sort of free pass or something. :shrug:

Maybe she knows people. :wink:

:giggle:
But I don't think you can get banned for being a crazybird. The only time she was reprimanded was for totally derailing a thread. In the misc pic thread, she was technically contributing to the conversation, even if it was calling on the ghost of Grace Kelly to defend our dear Bono.

Well I think like you said, saying stuff just to stir shit up, is also trolling. But whatever. I do think it's pretty obnoxious to post her stupid crap in a thread where someone is asking for help, though. (bonogirl's thread)

(you guys are fast, :wink: my post was coming after cori's post)

Oh good, I'm not alone in that sentiment. ;)

I just watched Zoo TV Sydney.

I started falling asleep at the end. This is why I have to multitask while watching TV - even Hot Bono can't keep me awake at 8:30 at night.

Clearly, he wasn't paying enough attention to me.

Well I think like you said, saying stuff just to stir shit up, is also trolling. But whatever. I do think it's pretty obnoxious to post her stupid crap in a thread where someone is asking for help, though. (bonogirl's thread)

Oh, I didn't see that. That's not cool.

:giggle:
But I don't think you can get banned for being a crazybird. The only time she was reprimanded was for totally derailing a thread. In the misc pic thread, she was technically contributing to the conversation, even if it was calling on the ghost of Grace Kelly to defend our dear Bono.

Um, she meant me....

Which scares me a bit to resonate like that....

(Blerg. I'm editing because every time I want to say something about it, it makes me uncomfortable .)

Edit: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I've killed the thread! :reject:

Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom