PGP - U2 take us higher

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

No, I've been having a sucky night, knowing I have all this work to do.

Hey Mucca, Weldy :hug:

Actually, I think I'm gonna do that, go to bed, and try for a few hours in the morning, and hope that things don't screw up, and go well for me. :|

Night everyone :hug:

I'm sorry VP:( I hope your day goes better tomorrow! Have a good night's sleep! I'll talk to you tomorrow!:hug:

U2isthebest said:

:drool: :combust: :faint: Did you say something? LOL. That pic is gorgeous!! :bow: :bow: Any other gems?

Are you kidding:wink:

goodyiw9.jpg
this has been posted so many times,but It`s my favourite :shifty: :macdevil:

Sad_Girl said:
Hi / Bye VP, Mucca :hug: :hug:

I'm off to bed - early to bed early to rise - talk to me before my first cup of coffee and I'll scratch out your eyes :crazy:

Or something like that :lol:

:hug: goodnight :wave:

Good night SG! I'll talk to you later!:hug: That caption was :lmao: by the way!

~BrightestStar~ said:

Some conversation a bunch of them were having earlier....tsk, the things we all say here. :lmao:

Sweet dreams SG, VP and all else who are wandering off to slumber. :hug::heart:

I'd stay for a bit, but I'm all grumpy. I'm like a petulant child, because I don't want to do stats. :scream: :shifty:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Btw, Mucca!!! :hug::heart:
Oh how I miss you so!

All that missing and not one email.....:tsk::madspit:

Just kidding :wink:
I miss you tons too!!! :hug::heart:

Honestly someone should create like 27 hour days or something. I could really use the extra time for more useful things like drowning in smut with you girls.

Thanks Britt :)

Bri, you know what the procrastination thing is like. :sigh: It's not like I've had NO time at all to do it over the past few weeks, but I have been busier than normal lately, between personal demands, and a million other things going on. I really wanted to start earlier today, but when you're out running around all day, and only have 45 minute increments at home, it's kinda hard to get started. I'm just frustrated, and also angry with myself. Something's gotta give. [/bitching]

Mucca said:

Honestly someone should create like 27 hour days or something. I could really use the extra time for more useful things like drowning in smut with you girls.

Smut? I'm afraid I have no idea what you mean..:shrug: We like to keep in clean in PGP...:wink:

Currently Listening: "Come To My Window"/Melissa Etheridge

Mucca said:

I'll spam you if you like. :sexywink:

Or I could send you a can of spam! :happy:

I know! No day ever seems long enough....at least not when you want them to be long. :angry:

Back
Top Bottom