PGP - U2 take us higher

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

believe me, I want to. I don't personally know the teacher, but the Vice principal was my Biology teacher in high school - and he failed me one semester (the semester I moved into the district, halfway through) and then passed me with a D the next - because I didn't wear short skirt and tight shirts :angry:

:mad:

That's it I coming down (err...up?) there and beating some sense into him.

On a completely random note:
Considering my recent feelings on orgo chem, I'm supposed to start tutoring a grade 12 kid on...oh wait....orgo chem! :happy:

I can pass my hatred on!

U2picture2619.jpg

anything you can do with this one, Bri? :shifty:

~BrightestStar~ said:
That's from U2 by U2 isn't it

:hmm:
I wonder if I have any smut filled creative juices left.......it's been so long. :sad:

I have faith that your smutty creative juice-well runs deep

That may be the strangest thing I've ever typed :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:
That's from U2 by U2 isn't it

:drool::drool:

omg, I want that book! :love:

:hmm:
I wonder if I have any smut filled creative juices left.......it's been so long. :sad:

"U2 by U2" is :drool: amazing!! You will love it! Do you have any idea when you might get it?

Sad_Girl said:
Am I the only one who sings the Pinky and The Brain theme song but changes the words to 'Bono and The Edge' ? :lol:

:lmao: :lmao: No, but I will now! LOL. Am I the only one who gets the urge to yell "More Cowbell" at the beginning of "The Refugee"?

1. That's not Naomi

2. She's always been like that - for at least a decade now she's been pulling shit like this - like spitting on the security guard at the U2 concert last fall :rolleyes:

Adam always handled her tantrums in stride, but I honestly don't understand why he chose to be with her for any longer than a fling or two :shrug:

Sad_Girl said:
1. That's not Naomi

2. She's always been like that - for at least a decade now she's been pulling shit like this - like spitting on the security guard at the U2 concert last fall :rolleyes:

Adam always handled her tantrums in stride, but I honestly don't understand why he chose to be with her for any longer than a fling or two :shrug:

I saw that at a closer glance. and I know what's she like. LOL. I mentioned somewhere else that if she was arrested for assault it must be a day that ends in "y". I didn't hear about the incident about the U2 concert. How classy. I know they were engaged, but how long were they actually together?

Back
Top Bottom