PGP - U2 take us higher

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonosBaby12 said:

Thank you :hug: Honestly I have to give a lot of credit to my mom. She raised 7 of her own than when me and my sister were in our late teen years she started all over again. She really has given up a lot to see to it that the kid's got the home life they deserve.

Aww..You and your mom and your family deserve :applaud: That's really impressive. My parents just had to deal w/me...7 of me...that would have been a disaster...:lol: You and your family deserve a lot of happiness for all that you do. Those kids will be extremely greatful someday, even more so than they already are!

Currently Listening: "Lady"/Lenny Kravitz

BonosBaby12 said:
Hate to do this but Im going to head off. My sister wants me to watch a movie with her.

SG take care and get some rest :hug:

Britt have a good night talk to you tomorrow :hug:

GG hi/bye lol :hug:

Bye Shannon!:hug: Have a good time with your sister and have a good night! I'll talk to you tommorow. LOL.

Currently Listening: "Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life)"/Green Day

BonosBaby12 said:
Hate to do this but Im going to head off. My sister wants me to watch a movie with her.

SG take care and get some rest :hug:

Britt have a good night talk to you tomorrow :hug:

GG hi/bye lol :hug:

:hug: you, too :shifty: U2 :giggle: :heart:

detroit-tigers-logo-sm.jpg

Sad_Girl said:

:hug: you, too :shifty: U2 :giggle: :heart:

detroit-tigers-logo-sm.jpg

Ahh...a Detroit fan....like every person I know. Everyone is going :crazy: here. I have to admit, it is a small miracle. If someone had told me the Tigers would've made it into the World Series last spring I would have laughed in their face. I'm quite impressed. LOL

Currently Listening: "All Because of You"/U2

Sad_Girl said:
I've been a Tigers fan since before you were born :lol:

I would be if I liked sports. The athletic and sports fanatic gene seems to have skipped me:giggle: My family is obsessed with and good at sports. Me? Not so much. I do LOVE hockey though. I get intense w/the Red Wings. I have a deep-seated hatred and rage against the Avalanche. You don't want to be near me when they play each other. Bad things could happen.:shh:

Currently Listening: "Novocaine"/Bon Jovi

greeneyedgirl said:

Oh, I know you're not talking to me!
I'm older than you, youngan'

:p you may have a little seniority on me, but I think I'm old enough to be disqualified as a young'n :lol:

and no I was responding to the 'another tigers fan' comment

Sad_Girl said:
Briiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!! :hug: :heart: How are you?

A girl could fall in love with greetings like these! :love:

:hug::heart:

I'm pretty good. Trying to tell myself I should be productive this week when I have nothing going on, to save myself being stressed next week.....but apparently, I'm not a very convincing or a good motivator... :lol:

Your head still hurts hun? Oh, how was taking the boys to school? :cute:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Still? :( :hug:

What you need is something to take your mind off the pain....:sexywink:

Bri Cap? :flirt: :sexywink:

I'm going to take another dose of Tylenol soon - I only have one dose left and I don't want to go into town so I was sort of saving it. I'll try a cold compress on my neck if that doesn't help

~BrightestStar~ said:

A girl could fall in love with greetings like these! :l ove:

:hug ::heart :

I'm pretty good. Trying to tell myself I should be productive this week when I have nothing going on, to save myself being stressed next week.....but apparently, I'm not a very convincing or a good motivator... :l ol:

Your head still hurts hun? Oh, how was taking the boys to school? :cute :

:lol: I'm not being very productive, either :crack:

But I blame the headache - or I could say I have the headache because I'm not getting anything done :lol: I love how that works :wink:

It looks like I'll be taking Jeffy to school every day from now on - his brother Matt was but he's been late to his own classes so many times that the idiot vice principal gave him an out of school suspension. yeah, that's a good way to correct tardiness :rolleyes: especially when both the first block teacher and the VP KNOW the family situation (Their mom has to leave at 7 a.m. to drive to the school she teaches at which is nearly an hour north of here - Jeffy cannot be dropped off at school before 7:35 and even then they keep the kids outside :huh: - and Matt has about six blocks to go from dropping Jeffy off at school, and he has to be in class no later than 7:45 :banghead: )

He's usually less than a full minute late, but they have no compassion :madwife:

U2isthebest said:
I'm assuming Mr. GG hasn't returned yet?:eyebrow: You're still here...:shifty:

his plane should be landing soon.
he'll be back home about 1 or 2 am, if he comes home tonight.
he may stay until tomorrow if the weather is bad and he is too tired.

Sad_Girl said:

:lol:!

:shifty:

I may be convinced......:flirt:

I'm going to take another dose of Tylenol soon - I only have one dose left and I don't want to go into town so I was sort of saving it. I'll try a cold compress on my neck if that doesn't help

I hate headaches, especially the ones that just seem to spread. A lot of mine start in my neck/shoulders and spread upwards. Hurt like hell. :( :hug:
Usually I end up putting a heating pad on my back and just trying to take a nap.

However, it's proven eating chocolate can help too :drool:
And it's tastier than tylenol.

GG!!!!!!!!:kiss:

greeneyedgirl said:

his plane should be landing soon.
he'll be back home about 1 or 2 am, if he comes home tonight.
he may stay until tomorrow if the weather is bad and he is too tired.

Ahh...I hope he doesn't keep you waiting too long.:sexywink: I know you've missed him.

Sad_Girl said:

It looks like I'll be taking Jeffy to school every day from now on - his brother Matt was but he's been late to his own classes so many times that the idiot vice principal gave him an out of school suspension. yeah, that's a good way to correct tardiness :rolleyes: especially when both the first block teacher and the VP KNOW the family situation (Their mom has to leave at 7 a.m. to drive to the school she teaches at which is nearly an hour north of here - Jeffy cannot be dropped off at school before 7:35 and even then they keep the kids outside :huh: - and Matt has about six blocks to go from dropping Jeffy off at school, and he has to be in class no later than 7:45 :banghead: )

He's usually less than a full minute late, but they have no compassion :madwife:

Awww, on the upside you get to spend time with Jeffy eveyday! :)
Altho, the downside is you have to get up early...(ewwww :bleh: )

But that is ridiculous! Especially if they know the situation. :| Kids to my first period classes in high school and even elementry school always trickled in. And since we had 5 or so minutes of annoucements, in the end, it didn't matter if you were a few minutes late. I mean, they didn't encourage it, but it wasn't the end of the world. Someone should smack some sense into them. :angry:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Someone should smack some sense into them. :angry:

believe me, I want to. I don't personally know the teacher, but the Vice principal was my Biology teacher in high school - and he failed me one semester (the semester I moved into the district, halfway through) and then passed me with a D the next - because I didn't wear short skirt and tight shirts :angry:

Hey Weldy :hug:

Back
Top Bottom