PGP - U2 rules our school!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey, Weldy! Haven't seen you in awhile. How's things?

I myself am also printing out my incredibly long tax returns ... :yawn:
and listening to my iTunes :happy:
while I'm here. So I'm good.

The other things I noticed in last night's SIMS...that I didn't mention..... :D

I saw JTAdam had the wedding rings thot bubble.

I saw sim!BabyB & and later sim1Russty had the pacifer thot bubbles.

:lmao: HOW could a party in OUR section of PLEABAILLE be Too Loud & Too Late. :shame:

AT first I thot the sim!police had arrived because sim!jtA & sim!FLy had really it out again only ! :uhoh: :lmao:

and congrats to sim!jem! & sim!popBono !
sim!Chole & sim!Ciara......very nice names!

and hi weldy!

Last edited:
jobob said:
Hey, Weldy! Haven't seen you in awhile. How's things?

I myself am also printing out my incredibly long tax returns ... :yawn:
and listening to my iTunes :happy:
while I'm here. So I'm good.

Haven't seen you in a while either....well, I fell through a weak crack at the beginning of this month and my mom got sent back to the hospital last month...but she's getting better right now...and is about to leave this rehab place in about a week and a half at the least.

But I'm fine otherwise Jo :D

Hey Dazz :wave: :hug:

sorry about your niece & nephew.....yucky stuff :(

and :shifty: I remember when doctors used to make Housecalls for that kind of stuff........

I have read tho that the is a slow but growing treand for housecalls to the iller/frailer elderly....seems to help cut sime of more deliterious effects .of current illness/acute conditionjs etc......:applaud:

Last edited:
it turns out she has diabetes

and tho i don't know all the particulars Monday from what she's written here she was fairly bad off...she proabaly had had an "accumulation" of really, really rising sugar levels.......which when it starts getting that high {and I think very low] can make you quite ill............. but till she was hospitalized it wasn't yet known that she had

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

:shrug: Dunno...but I do have him w/three other Bono's, one dude who tried to pass off as Bono for a bit (Changed his pics but still retains the name), two Adam's and a Larry on my own Myspace account.

the more I poke around the more real it looks..if you go to his blogs..it directs you to the official One.org and all the comments from people...plus he has like 30 bizillion friends:lmao:

hi Dis! :hug:

they had a big article over the weekend on "sugar houses" and collect the sap...
NY State fights it out with :scratch: Masseschuesets? .no.....i'm not sure for Second Place in maple syrup!

I did't know that the Sugar Maple was NY's State tree :D

I checked last week but i gues this special garden/conservation place may have had it's Sugaring events all ready :(

you inspired me.i wanted to try it

since i can't drive I couldn't got to any out of State or in NYS

maybe NEXT year!

Last edited:
I feel so bad to hear that about DG :(

She's just had so much bad luck this last year ...

But the good thing is, once they get it under control, she can still have a normal life.

Hi, I'm back. :wave:
I just wanted to tell you that I'm heading off to bed, suddenly I just got so tired it's unbelievable... :huh:
Night everyone :hug:

Back
Top Bottom