PGP - U2 rules our school!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
JezSnape said:
What, some of them are hilarious! I couldn't imagine walking in on any artists fan forum and start bashing the artist. I mean, why would I? The sole purpose of the forum is to support the band :lol: Sure, there are songs by U2 that I'd rather not hear, but I'm here because I think they're great :shrug:

no i agree with you :wink: it just made me laugh :lol:

Wild :clone:love::hug:

you arrive asim going to bed :angry:

Night Jem :love:

Sweet Bono Dreams :evil:

4ad0eae5.jpg

cbb6fb03.jpg

Hi Sami :hug:
I do not get how you record with head phones, but I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually, since I don't have a mic. I have to be in on the next song... I think :reject: :lol:

Night Jem :hug:

Hey, all! :hug:

I am now triple-tasking: I am now listening to Bruce, printing out my tax returns (over $500 back!), and partying in Pleba! Not bad, huh? :wink:

Hi Jo, hi Sarah :hug:
Is everyone coming on now when I'm thinking about heading to bed? :(
Well, maybe I can stay up a bit more... :D

Holy :censored: Wild!! Where/when is that huge one from? :faint:

I'm watching In The Attic :love:

Jez, I don't know if we have the same computer system but you just plug the headphones into the microphone port on your computer and go to Start-->programs-->accessories-->entertainment-->sound recorder

Thanks Sami, I'll try it tomorrow.

Wild :eyebrow: We have to talk about your leprechaun. Is it going to be a permanent fixture in you sig? :wink:

sami! :hug:

the morning radio programs were discussing both Paula and Simon and Aerosmith's cancellations as I was driving to work this morning and I thought, Huh, sami already told me all that stuff last night on Pleba. :wink:

Steven Tyler and Aerosmith canceled a show here in Mich. on the 17th. Some classic rock DJ's here were speculating this morning he might have to have surgery for vocal cord polups (spelling) or nodes :ohmy:

Really, what else could it be for, if he's cancelling gigs and can't sing and swears it's not cancer?

jobob said:
sami! :hug:

the morning radio programs were discussing both Paula and Simon and Aerosmith's cancellations as I was driving to work this morning and I thought, Huh, sami already told me all that stuff last night on Pleba. :wink:

Steven Tyler canceled a show here in Mich. on the 17th. Some classic rock DJ's here were speculating this morning he might have to have surgery for vocal cord polups (spelling) or nodes :ohmy:

Really, what else could it be for, if he's cancelling gigs and can't sing and swears it's not cancer?

:lol: Yeah, he is having surgery. :(

I know everything before everyone. I'm cool like that. Just kidding. :wink:
My dad sent me an email this afternoon about Aerosmith's cancellations and I was like "old news, thank you". :lol:

<--smartarse :wink:

Back
Top Bottom