PGP - U2 rules our school!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Girl1978 said:

I didn't really do much. My boyfriend and I went out to eat at this restaurant and got shitty service. :|

:happy:

Byee DG! :hug:

Doing nothing has become one of the things that I want to do most :lol:

Did you still tip the guy? :madspit:

Weldy I'm glad to hear your mom is getting better :)

Sounds like you found the computer just in time :D

I listened to the Interference versions of Vertigo and Discoteque. They did a pretty good job! I love the discoteque vid! It's hilarious, especially the part where they have the otter lying under the disco ball :lmao:

Hi! :wave:

I just bought my microphone! :hyper: I'm gonna do a line for UTEOTW tonight when I get home. I can't do it from work, otherwise it would have been done already.

I just saw the Discoteque vid, it's awesome! :lmao:

Good, and you?
Just listened to Discothèque- Interference Mix. So great! :drool:
And I saw you're on the next one :applaud:

Doing good. I feel so much better. I'm getting so excited about recording my part!! :hyper: I leave work in just over an hour, and I'll be doing it as soon as I get home.

I wish I had the guts to do it, it sounds so fun! But I know myself, I'd redo it ten million times, and then I wouldn't send it anyway 'cause it doesn't sound good :lol:

I am a decent singer, but I doubt I will make any attempt to make myself sound good. I don't really care, I'm just excited to be a part of something so crazy. :lol:

I think the crappier you sound, the better it is. The whole point is to prove how awful we are, compared to U2. Somebody did a write up on their lastfm site, and it was hilarious. They said we were the worst thing ever, or something. :lmao:

It'll be fun to hear your voice, though. :wink:
And it doesn't really matter how awful people think it sounds, I think it's such a friggin' great idea :lol:

:hmm: maybe I should try and do a "love love love" bit... :D
No, I think I'll wait for the next song... :reject:
I'm such a coward :lol:

Back
Top Bottom