PGP - U2 rules our school!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know, i must of been so scary:hug:

NI's mum has it and my nan had it. I'm in a high risk band for getting it. It must of been shocking but i'm sure you'll be ok.

The BP is better than it has been , so maybe going back to work next week.

Oh and i lost 12lbs on my first week of dieting

It was confirmed this morning that Steven Tyler has to have surgery. They didn't say what for, but then later in the article it said that he was told not to sing.

I'm pretty well, thanks, how about you? :)

Are you staying out of the sun today? :shame:

:lol: Yes, out of the sun. :yikes: I won't even go out of the house, my face has never been this bad before! :| I don't even know how it happened, it's crazy the rest of my body is all nice and tan and my face is bright red and swollen. :( :angry:

I'm good. :) I can't find Before Sunrise anywhere! :sad: I've called 3 Blockbusters and Best Buy! I might have to order it online. :madwife:

:yikes: Is it blistered? Make sure you keep it moisturized!

That's weird about Before Sunrise! It wasn't a popular movie or anything, more of a cult favourite, but you'd think that most places would have it.

VintagePunk said:
:yikes: Is it blistered? Make sure you keep it moisturized!

That's weird about Before Sunrise! It wasn't a popular movie or anything, more of a cult favourite, but you'd think that most places would have it.

No, thank God! I'm scared to put moisturizer on. :yikes: I've been putting aloe on it though (I think it's the same kind of thing), and it makes me look worse and all shiny. :lol: I just don't want it to peel. :yuck: :barf:

I know isn't that weird about the movie?! I just sent my dad a link to amazon.com for a set of both, maybe he'll order it. *crosses fingers*

So, is Sarah in school today?

Last edited:
Aloe's just as good. :)

I was waiting to see if some sort of package would be released with both movies, and maybe some commentary included. You've made me want to see them again! Not only are the story and characters compelling, but they're so beautifully shot. :drool:

Sarah stayed home this morning and went to school at noon. She has a spare in the morning, so she only missed one class. She got up at 6, and just before she went to school, she said she felt out of it, and kind of lightheaded. I'm not sure if that's what jetlag's supposed to feel like. :lol:

I just read it. :drool: I kind of don't want to rent them again, because by the time I do, I'll probably have spent enough renting them over the years that I could have owned them. :lol: It's been awful waiting for the next one!! I saw the first two within a year of each other, so that wasn't so bad. I need to know what happens!!! :scream: And doesn't Delpy have a beautiful voice??

I've done some online research, and found a pretty good microphone for about $17. Not a bad deal. I'm gonna get that in a few hours. I'm so strangely excited about contributing to the sing with me project. :reject:

VintagePunk said:
I just read it. :drool: I kind of don't want to rent them again, because by the time I do, I'll probably have spent enough renting them over the years that I could have owned them. :lol: It's been awful waiting for the next one!! I saw the first two within a year of each other, so that wasn't so bad. I need to know what happens!!! :scream: And doesn't Delpy have a beautiful voice??

She does. :yes: I just really like her character. I find that I'm always drawn to characters like that, very quirky or something. Question: is she French in real life? :reject:

:lol: Have they said when they might start the next one? Will it be as long as 9 years again? :(

Sami, yes, Julia is French. As for the next one, yes, it's going to be another 9 years. :sad: That's what the director (crap, who is it again?? Someone well-known) said, that he'd like to check in on them once a decade, and make it at least a trilogy. That movie made me develop a tiny crush on Ethan Hawke. :drool: And what's cool is that even though the movies haven't made a ton of money, they're almost like indie films, they're all really dedicated to them!

Thora, can't wait to hear the next one! :lol: Glad you're feeling better, too. :)

:sad: The director is Richard something. :lol:
What can the next one be called? :hmm: :laugh:

Thora, glad you're feeling better. :hug: I don't have a microphone either, but I don't know if I'd be too quick to contribute if I did! :lmao:

I'm going to watch the other episode of Big Love. It's the kind of thing that's so messed up, it's strangely addicting. :crazy: Be back in an hour. :wave:

Thanks you guys! :hug: I want it to be 1pm so I can go get my microphone!! :lol: I played those songs several times last night, and could not stop laughing. The thought crossed my mind - I wonder if U2 will actually hear these?! That would be scary. :reject:

Big Love? That's not what I think it is, is it? :yikes: See you Sami :hug:

Thora, I was thinking the same thing, someone should make a cd and get it to U2. I'm sure they'd have a good laugh. :lol:

Gotta go out for a bit, see you all later. :hug:

VintagePunk said:
Thora, I was thinking the same thing, someone should make a cd and get it to U2. I'm sure they'd have a good laugh. :lol:

It's definitely a good laugh, VP! :lol:

See ya later! I'm gonna take off too, and actually do some work.

Mucca!! OMG, it's been forever since I've talked to you! :hug:

I'm alright, just a little tired. But I'm doing much better than I was. :)

How are you?

BRB....

I know it's been ages and I'm sorry for not coming on here more often :(

I'm glad to hear you feeling better :hug:

I'm doing alright. Just finished my midterms and my one presentation of the year so all the weight is off my shoulders. :)

How was your st. paddy's day?

Back
Top Bottom