PGP - U2 rules our school!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
I'm kidding. I'm actually fascinated by seeing things giving birth. Is that weird? :lol:

The coolest ever was a cow. :drool:

:shifty:
:laugh:

After seeing a certain video in science class, I'm convinced that seeing most animals give birth is far more..err..pleasent doesn't seem the right word :lol:, less traumatizing? Then a person.

I saw things I did *not* want to see :yikes:
And the baby had a freakin square head!! I'm not kidding, a protracter woulda have measured perfect right angles! :lmao:

Last edited:
I've seen cows give birth lots of times, at my sister's husband's farm. It's awesome!! The only thing is, I worry about the calves, because the cow is standing, and then literally drop right out. :sad: But they're always fine. :happy:

If the cow needs a little help, someone's gotta help it along. And that involves reaching inside, pretty much up to the person's shoulder. It's so icky, but I'm oddly drawn to it! :lmao:

A square head? :lol: Ewwwww!

Just got an e-mail. After the phone number changing fiasco of last week, he's had to change his number yet again, because the new number they gave him was previously the fax number for a company, and he was getting calls from fax machines attempting to send, all hours of the day and night. :lmao: :lmao:

Not that I take pleasure in the misery of others. :shifty: :whistle:

VintagePunk said:
I've seen cows give birth lots of times, at my sister's husband's farm. It's awesome!! The only thing is, I worry about the calves, because the cow is standing, and then literally drop right out. :sad: But they're always fine. :happy:

If the cow needs a little help, someone's gotta help it along. And that involves reaching inside, pretty much up to the person's shoulder. It's so icky, but I'm oddly drawn to it! :lmao:

:lmao:!!

And you know a giraffe falls like 6ft right? :nerd:

And yes, it was defineatly square :yikes:

VintagePunk said:
Just got an e-mail. After the phone number changing fiasco of last week, he's had to change his number yet again, because the new number they gave him was previously the fax number for a company, and he was getting calls from fax machines attempting to send, all hours of the day and night. :lmao: :lmao:

Not that I take pleasure in the misery of others. :shifty: :whistle:

You evil, sadistic woman. :tsk:

:shifty:

:lmao:

I'm doing alot better. I got diagnosed with diabetes Monday morning at my doctor's office. I don't want to make it seem bad, but Monday was a pretty scary day.

How are you doing? How's the bell's palsy? :hug:

:wave: Hi everyone! I was here last night, but it was taking me forever to catch up on everything, so I'm sorry I didn't say hi.

Feeling tons better, and back at work again. It's nice to be missed - everyone's been coming up to me and making sure I'm doing okay. :heart:

I'm gonna go buy a mic on my lunch break today, from either Future Shop or Best Buy - whichever has a better deal. I want in on the fun singalong!! :lol: My voice sounds kinda funky still, but I think it will be hilarious.

I have to go eat and get my blood sugar tested. I'm on a tight schedule with my meals. It's still so being poked in the finger a few times a day. And I'm going to be giving myself shots of insulin. To be perfectly honest, I'm freaked out. :yikes:

I'll try and come back in a little bit. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom