PGP - U2 rules our school!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

I agree!

DO it VP.

Or at the very least, if I ever do it, I *insist* you do it too. :D

Or else. :angry:

I'm having far more fun writing up physics than I though :happy:

Imagine for a moment, if you will, 50 mousetraps, 100 ping-pong balls, one enclosed space, and two fearless, physics oriented girls. Combine these four components, and what do you get? A relaxing way to spend a Sunday afternoon? Perhaps not. A great way to get sore fingers? Very possible. One very awesome way to demonstrate nuclear fission? You bet. And that is exactly what we set out to do. With these simple materials, we built ourselves a nuclear bomb.

Between the few times that fingers were almost caught in sprung traps and the numerous misfires, destroying all our hard work, by the end of the experiment, both partners had an irrational fear of snapping sounds. A token to remember the experiment by.

:p

All this talk of bombs, and I have to resist all urges to make HTDAAB references.

Omg...I should make a section about clean up and label it How to dismantle an atomic bomb! :hyper:

:reject: :lol:

Uh, I don't have a mic. :shifty:

Very nice intro!! :drool:

~BrightestStar~ said:
I :heart: our clone brain :drool:

:lol:

Did you hear about the accident, the guy was pulled over, waiting in his car for help, and someone smashed into his car? :(

And have you noticed people are driving crazier than usual the last few days? Spring fever maybe? All I know is that on the way to school somedays, I've looked like this: :yikes:

:yikes:

That's because that there are more stupid people driving crazier now a days Bri

~BrightestStar~ said:
I :heart: our clone brain :drool:

Did you hear about the accident, the guy was pulled over, waiting in his car for help, and someone smashed into his car? :(

And have you noticed people are driving crazier than usual the last few days? Spring fever maybe? All I know is that on the way to school somedays, I've looked like this: :yikes:

:sad: No, I didn't, but I've also heard of officers getting hit and injured very badly or killed from that. :sad: :sad:

I'd never even thought of that till now.

I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary on the roads lately. :hmm: I haven't been out of town for a while other than to go to LR Mall, and then I took Hwy 2/53, and traffic on there is really light now that the 403's been joined.

~BrightestStar~ said:

Mmhmm. Sure sure.
Furture shop has emm for around 10 bucks.

You should get one :angry:

And, why thank you. :flirt:
I'm so wordy, though. I'm sure someone else could say what I'm saying in about half the space. :lol:

I...uh...:shifty: don't have any money! Yeah, that's it, no money! :happy:

:shifty:

but your words are so appealing! :drool: Besides, I think wordiness might be another clone thing. :shh:

VintagePunk said:

I...uh...:shifty don't have any money! Yeah, that's it, no money! :happy

:shifty:

*hands on hips*

:angry:

but your words are so appealing! :drool Besides, I think wordiness might be another clone thing. :shh:
:flirt:
Oh, now you're just trying to soften me up about the mic thing. :tongue:

I wouldn't be surprised :lol:
You're typing is so hot :combust:

dazzledbylight said:
be really careful out there Bri........:yikes: :hug:

that sounds terrible, VP, al those people who ARE suposed to hrlp getting smashed up instead :tsk: :(

I just remembered a show I saw about it a year or two ago. Two common scenarios are that they get hit while they're out of their cars, or that they get hit while their cars are pulled over, but they're in it. The thing was, the makes and models that many areas purchase for patrol vehicles have this thing where they explode when rear-ended at a high speed, because of the placement of the gas tank.

I don't want to think about this any more. :sad:

~BrightestStar~ said:

My ears didn't bleed at the TO show, you can't be that bad :flirt:

Or any worse than my mom :yikes:

And I'm not deaf yet :happy:

I don't think I ever really sang that loud, to be heard over the crowd. At least I hope not. :yikes:

Did I ever tell you that Sarah recorded The First Time when it debuted in Chicago, but that she won't let me send it to anyone cause she can clearly be heard singing at the top of her lungs? :lmao:

~BrightestStar~ said:

*hands on hips*

:angry:

Oh, now you're just trying to soften me up about the mic thing. :tongue:

I wouldn't be surprised :lol:
You're typing is so hot :combust:

Maybe just a little. Did it work? :sexywink:

And thanks. :hug: I'm just being silly, I know the odds are miniscule...

Glad you had a great birthday, Dazzled!! :hug: :heart:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Well.....

NO :angry:

:hug:
Aww, we all worry about things like that sometimes.

Glad you had a great day Dazz! :hug: Sweet dreams!

Weird. Till a few minutes ago, it never occurred to me that I'm dating someone who has a potentially dangerous job. :huh:

I was told I have to rest my voice. For like a year. :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom