PGP - U2 rules our school!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Goodnight Wild & Jez :hug: :wave:

And :hug: :wave: to everyone here. I didn't get the Technical Services job I interviewed for. In a way, that's good, because it was next to no money for a full-time job. But it's bad, too, because I am sick and tired of being rejected! :sad:

Oh, well...at least there's this smilie :bonodrum: to amuse me!

Thanks, all. :hug: :hug:

Weldy, if that Borders was like the Borders I worked at...you wouldn't want to be there. VERY high-pressure, constant go-go-go, can't stop for a minute...exhausting, and the pay rate is very bad. Plus you wind up spending too much on books because of the discount!

Diane L said:
Thanks, all. :hug: :hug:

Weldy, if that Borders was like the Borders I worked at...you wouldn't want to be there. VERY high-pressure, constant go-go-go, can't stop for a minute...exhausting, and the pay rate is very bad. Plus you wind up spending too much on books because of the discount!

I'll keep that in mind the next time I need a job, Diane.

guess what song iTunes shuffled up for me now: :bonodrum:

:giggle:

:wave: Just popping in again really quickly. My roomie is working on papers, and will need the comp for most of the night, I think.

I've recorded my part for UTEOTW, although it is very static-y. Hopefully there's a way to fix that.

Sarah - I love Alannis!

Really? Because I'm thinking of downloading one of her albums (b/c I only have 3 songs and I really like her), and I can't figure out from 30 second clips which album seems the best....what do you think?

Back
Top Bottom