PGP-U2 is the Original of the Species

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay could I ask for a still as well. Cuz I don't know how to do that. i would love the head with the flowers all grown around it. Its just so beautiful! :heart:

SG thank you for the great Avis! I saved them all. :hug: You spoil me so! Most of my U2 Avis are from you! :heart:

Sad_Girl said:
VP or Bri? Would one of you be so kind as to do some stills of the part with the close up on the eye when it starts to cry, and the tear on the face?

:D :flirt: Pretty please?

oh, and maybe a few more of Adam if possible? :flirt: :cute:

Oh, I suppose because I love you. :wink:

They'll be the same size as the others I posted tho.

I shall do my best. :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I gave up on getting something from winamp...I'm guessing it has somehing programmed into or something.
However, I can take pics with quicktime.

SG, I'd love to get it for you, but I can't even get the video file to open in Quicktime. :huh:

OOTS8.jpg

~BrightestStar~ said:

Oh, I suppose because I love you. :wink:

They'll be the same size as the others I posted tho.

I shall do my best. :hug:

:hyper: Thank you! :heart: and thats fine, about the size; not doing anything particularly fancy with them

Wild, you can have some of my snow, if you want it :flirt:

Russty - believe me, making U2 avi's is my pleasure :D

Sad_Girl said:
Let me put it this way, "babyface" was 41170 words :crack:

Morning Wild! :hug:

Wow! So you're, in effect, writing a novel for just about every series you write.

I was quite shocked to discover I'm over halfway to a novel. In quantity at least, not quality, by any means.

Sad_Girl said:

:hyper: Thank you! :heart: and thats fine, about the size; not doing anything particularly fancy with them

Wild, you can have some of my snow, if you want it :flirt:

Russty - believe me, making U2 avi's is my pleasure :D

I was telling Sarah the other day that I was thinking of changing to a custom avi. She just about had a fit. Apparently, I'm not allowed to change. I have to keep the same one. :huh:

VintagePunk said:

Wow! So you're, in effect, writing a novel for just about every series you write.

I was quite shocked to discover I'm over halfway to a novel. In quantity at least, not quality, by any means.

I think your quality is better than you give yourself credit for. Most people who don't write on a daily basis would not be able to write nearly as well :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:bow: THANK YOU! :hyper:

Sad_Girl said:

I think your quality is better than you give yourself credit for. Most people who don't write on a daily basis would not be able to write nearly as well :hug:

:bow: THANK YOU! :hyper:

I wasn't fishing for compliments, a great deal of it is truly cringeworthy. :reject: :lol:

VintagePunk said:

I was telling Sarah the other day that I was thinking of changing to a custom avi. She just about had a fit. Apparently, I'm not allowed to change. I have to keep the same one. :huh:

Thats right! you've had the same one for too long to change now :wink:

and Bri - writing a lot isn't that much different than talking alot... only you're talking to yourself... :shifty: :laugh:

Seriously I took a flower to my tattoo artist that I want to have tattooed on my lower leg below my big celtic cross. Its a beautiful flower that blooms in the desert at night. It represents the changes in my life from the past year and my beautiful girlfriend. It would be really cool to have the flowers and the eye from the video done on the other side of my leg. After all I do think I'm an original of my species. :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:shame:
I disagree with that statement.

I can't beelive how long it is tho! :ohmy:
And SG, too. I can't even begin to comprehend how to write something so large. :bow:

I could just write the word Bono over and over 25,000 times and you'd like it. :wink: :lmao:

But thanks. :)

I think that 40,000 words must be a very short novel. :hmm:

SG, any ideas on the word count of an average-sized novel?

Russty Cat said:
Seriously I took a flower to my tattoo artist that I want to have tattooed on my lower leg below my big celtic cross. Its a beautiful flower that blooms in the desert at night. It represents the changes in my life from the past year and my beautiful girlfriend. It would be really cool to have the flowers and the eye from the video done on the other side of my leg. After all I do think I'm an original of my species. :wink:

Whoa... I'm lost... You have a girlfriend now? :reject:

Sad_Girl said:

Thats right! you've had the same one for too long to change now :wink:

Exactly!
VP, change now and I might not know who you are! :ohmy:

:lol:

and Bri - writing a lot isn't that much different than talking alot... only you're talking to yourself... :shifty: :laugh:

:laugh:!

Oh, I can ramble quite well, or so I've been told. But making an intersting, coherent story out of it requires a lot of skill and talent.
Something I might add you have. :love:

And you girls are of course quite welcome to use my stills for avatars. :hug: It's not lilke I'll be changing mine.
Or will I? :shifty:

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom