PGP-U2 is the Original of the Species

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the rockin edge said:

hey SG :wave:

we didn't do anything...except eat :D so it was great:drool:

:wink:

Sounds like Thanksgiving to me :D

Eat, sleep, eat, sleep, eat... maybe fall asleep in front of a football game ... :lol:

My cats LOVE Thanksgiving, it's the day when we all act just like them, and they get to eat warm turkey :wink:

:yes: :yes: :wave:
I'll agree to that Thread Title!!!! :D

:hug: big Thanksgiving hugs, everybody!!!

Did you have a nice day?

My poor sis was too sick to go to our friend's thankgiving get together-- they were going to be visiting people later that in weekend ,that they couldn't afford to catch anything thaT my sis had.

Then the troublesome roomate kept talking to me about this pie she was bringing & wqhere she was putting it in fridge etc....and i was at the point where after 3 nights of only 5 - 6 hrs of sleep { U2 in NYC schedual :huh: }....i was too easily distracted....so i was yelling back at her to SHUT UP cause she wouldn't stop..
At some points even JUST TALKINGF to me was making me forget what i needed doing......

I got up about 15 mins latert han i should have for full buffer zone ofe xtra time to get to Grand CentralStation- i STILL had a 60% or + chance of MAKING THE TRAIN {AFTER SUBWAY} i WAS SUPPOSED TO GET........AND her distraction cut it down to 20% because while there were some extra TRAINS for the HOLIDAY.......the SIBWAY was on lesser Holiday/sunday schedual. SO I got my Tix 2 mins after the train had departed......

To get it outta my system {and I guess it's back again a bit bercause I'm now going home..........so I'm wondering what little nastiness she might pull} I called her up and said....."thanks alot!!!"

At least by the time I walked to our friend'shouse i was off of it. We had a very nice day despite several reccent deaths { 2 yrs - 6 months}in THEIR family. They were flying off to another medical urgency thing tommorow.

SO they packed me and my sis big gift bags of GOOD FOOD { they catered in,this time but she's a fabulous cook and he helps with the turkey & set up etc}. THey dropped off her dad and then took me to my sis's house.

SOI just spent about 4 hrs ha ing out with her.......whaching the WHat Not to Wear show, Good Eats {food chan} & NEMO..... :D

she could barely tsalk but we had a lovely time.

I'm just crossing from one subway line to the other { i have an unlimitedweekly card} and the netcafe on 42 is right in the middle.

SO I thot I stop in and wish everyone a good one :D see how you all are.

got about 10 mins left.

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

Sounds like Thanksgiving to me :D

Eat, sleep, eat, sleep, eat... maybe fall asleep in front of a football game ... :lol:

My cats LOVE Thanksgiving, it's the day when we all act just like them, and they get to eat warm turkey :wink:

Jezz...yours and Tre's Thanksgiving sounds normal....I watched the Parade...then got the turkey with the mash potatos, gravy, stuffing and cranberry sauce...then proceeding to get other stuff (including the ice cream I'm eating right now)....then went to a White Hen to get milk....then a Dollar Store to get some other stuff (I got myself some Christmas Cards.....we should totally send each other cards this year...a thought. And Chocolate)

Then went home...napped, eat, watched TV, napped a bit more, eat pie with Chocolate Cool Whip, watched a bit more TV...then came here.

Larry.jpg

Bono1.jpg

Bono2.jpg

Bono3.jpg

~BrightestStar~ said:
I figured out a way to get pics...is there something in particular you want Sg?

Thanks :hug: I'm ok with the still that were posted, for now, though

Back
Top Bottom