PGP: U2 Dry Spells Suck HARD :(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GraceRyan

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Will someone do the honors of posting the photos? I will try to bring the new yummy JT photos over. ROWR.

Yes, where is that cutie pie from the last page? Gimme. (And JT Bono is my least fave Bono, so it's saying something about the power of Bono. :drool: )

BonoLiberationFrance9-20-2010.jpg

BonoAfricaMay2006passport.jpg

BonofrenchQA10-201114.jpg

QAwards10-24-201143thud.jpg

BonoshadeslessQ10-2011.jpg

TIFFFTSDPressToronto9-9-2011Bono.jpg

edgemorocco1991ac.jpg

bonohappymontreal3602011.jpg

Bono.jpg

Hello lovah....

Here some spam to get to a new thread...
I just found these....

Bono 1987 by Wireside, on Flickr

Bono 1987 by Wireside, on Flickr

Bono 1987 Los Angeles Sports Arena by Wireside, on Flickr

Bono Los Angeles Sport Arena 1987 by Wireside, on Flickr

Bono Los Angeles Sports Arena by Wireside, on Flickr

I go through phases with my Bono. Sometimes I am all about current day Bono, some days JT or UF Bono....there was a day that War Bono was working it for me. And I'll just put a blanket over 90's Bono....because that is all kinds of right.

Achtung Bono and JT Bono are really hot. Some may be against when Bono had long hair, but I just wish he'd grow it out, if it was possible, just one more time...

Achtung Bono and JT Bono are really hot. Some may be against when Bono had long hair, but I just wish he'd grow it out, if it was possible, just one more time...

Oh noes....I feel I'm too old for long hair and I'm a little younger than him. Vertibono was not his best look in glasses, clothes and hair. That was rough time for Larry as well.

Oh noes....I feel I'm too old for long hair and I'm a little younger than him. Vertibono was not his best look in glasses, clothes and hair. That was rough time for Larry as well.

I agree about Larry, I love him but that hair style he had going on was horrible. I don't know, there was just something about the Vertigo Bono with long hair that made him look warm and huggable. :heart:

I was putting away Christmas decorations. :sigh:

I agree about Larry, I love him but that hair style he had going on was horrible. I don't know, there was just something about the Vertigo Bono with long hair that made him look warm and huggable. :heart:

I agree with this. :cute:

This calls for hug-able Vertigo Bono spam. :shifty: Since there's nothing else going on around here.

I was putting away Christmas decorations. :sigh:

I agree with this. :cute:

This calls for hug-able Vertigo Bono spam. :shifty: Since there's nothing else going on around here.

Still putting up Christmas stuff? You must have had alot :ohmy:.

Please do, spam with beautiful hug-able-Verti-Bono! :yes:

*notes that she had a hug and a kiss on the cheek from VertiBono - and missed both Larry and Adam on separate days by half an hour *grumblemuttercurse**

Ok, not all Vertibono is bad, but most of it is not great. Do we have Vertibono V 2.0 now with freshly cropped hair?

Ok, not all Vertibono is bad, but most of it is not great. Do we have Vertibono V 2.0 now with freshly cropped hair?

Oh I was going for cute with these. I believe there is plenty of hot through great. I could post some of those. :shifty:

Cropped hair after that. :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom