PGP: U2 Dry Spells Suck HARD :(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hug:

I know JT Bono is NOT your fave....but how can you deny this face?

6657347581_223c3ba929_o.jpg

This is one of my new favorite pics of him. :cute: That smile.... :love:

:laugh: YARRRR Me Mateys!

those pics never fail to make me laugh.

And CK, at least you did something productive! :) That's better than lying on the couch all day, right?

:lol: Oh I spent plenty of time laying in the recliner watching bad cable tv today. I just managed to get a couple things done while doing that. I have a mountain of laundry to tackle and 35947 things to get ready for baby still. Good thing I still have almost 2 months to go...I didnt realize how much I still needed to get ready. :lol:

Dazz :wave::hug:

Yep, I did. Did you?

oh fabulous! which show (s?)

Yes! I did!

I was with my sis about a third back Adam's side in the loge about 15 rows up
from floor

BUT before that..........

my sis helped me get a GA tix for Philly 6 days earlier!!!
And helped my buy the much better camera :drool: 12x Zoom like a 2 days before that show!!! I was 1 row back Outer Rail between Adam & Bono. It was easier to see Bono or Edge approaching from the left on the circle to take photos.
EXCEPT what half-sucked :grumpy: was that I JUST could not get up earlier that morn to get the earlier A m Tract/NJ trains BECAUSE THEN I'd have been ON the Outer rail and NOT Struck behind these too tall or taller couple :sad: and they were on the 1 inch extra plating right at the outer rail ...who ruined a whole bunch of what would have been fantastic.
BUt AT LEAST they left during One and I shoved my way past another woman who was trying to get into the spot...
...after I'd been pretty much behind them the whole time NO ONE Else was gonna take that AWAY from me!

I had gotten some good to great piucs before that but then i did get more!

:lol: Oh I spent plenty of time laying in the recliner watching bad cable tv today. I just managed to get a couple things done while doing that. I have a mountain of laundry to tackle and 35947 things to get ready for baby still. Good thing I still have almost 2 months to go...I didnt realize how much I still needed to get ready. :lol:

Well, to be fair, you're pregnant. :wink: Pregnant women are supposed to take it easy!

Phew - it tastes fine. I'll look forward to my split pea & ham soup tomorrow. :)

Sounds delish! Did you have to soak/cook the beans first? If not, I can haz recipe plz?

I have to tell him that. Delicate slapping.....that's a different bag:shifty: altogether.

oh no.

my testicles just exploded

:crack:

*snerk*

That just made my day. OMG. :lol:

*right-click save* *bookmark*

Oh and I forgot to share this weekend's hilarious Lil' CK story. He got a mini Harry Potter set after Xmas (just a Harry figure and legos to build a wee potions set), and he took the 'hair' off the Harry figure, stuck it on a lego cop wearing sunglasses and said "Look Mommy. It's Bono with his Vertigo hair!"

Cute! My little guy made Lego U2 over winter break too! (and I know the exact lego set you're talking about. How much of a lego geek am I? lol)

So far I have accomplished two things today. I did the dishes and I put 75% of this week's coupons into my coupon binder for shopping later this week.

None of the cleaning got done. Oops. :crack:

Where do you get all your coupons? I usually only find about 2 or 3 for things we actually buy in the Sunday paper. For many things the store brand (Kroger) is cheaper or Frys will be having a markdown sale on it. I almost never pay "full price" for any food item except meat.

Hey you! :hug:

Well,Edge also did it,remember?
edgebrielpoortdeinzebel.jpg

what the crack?

ok, so I'm watching season 1 of The Tudors on Netflix. I have watched this show many, many times before, and there's this one scene that always makes me giggle: it's when Thomas More is bringing the ambassadors from the Holy Roman Emperor to court, they're in this carriage, and he's asking them all this stuff about Charles V. What makes me giggle is the conversation basically boils down to More telling them, "My king is better than yours! :tongue:"

:reject:

:lol: You haven't seen those? There's a whole bunch of Pirate Edge from that show. :giggle:

That's a whole lotta Pirate Edge.

btw, just found the txt I sent you from Saturday night :giggle: I was a little "punchy" by then! :rolleyes: (in-laws overstaying their welcome)

ok, so I'm watching season 1 of The Tudors on Netflix. I have watched this show many, many times before, and there's this one scene that always makes me giggle: it's when Thomas More is bringing the ambassadors from the Holy Roman Emperor to court, they're in this carriage, and he's asking them all this stuff about Charles V. What makes me giggle is the conversation basically boils down to More telling them, "My king is better than yours! :tongue:"

:reject:

I want to see this show. K loves it.

That's a whole lotta Pirate Edge.

btw, just found the txt I sent you from Saturday night :giggle: I was a little "punchy" by then! :rolleyes: (in-laws overstaying their welcome)

You mean the one about Larry's creepers? :wink:

Oh, it's an amazing show. You do have to look past the historical inaccuracies, and realize that it was written as a soap opera of sorts, not a historical drama.... that was a big thing with me, being the huge history buff I am. I'm glad I was able to, because it gave me 4 years of television enjoyment.

The reason I started watching, though? Jeremy Northam. Love that man. He's wonderful. :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom