PGP: U2 Dry Spells Suck HARD :(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm skeptical of my soup - I think my mistake might have messed it up. The recipe calls for the last ingredient into the crock pot being 5 1/2 cups of hot water. Not sure what the ingredients sitting in the quickly-cold water for three hours will do to the taste or consistency.

I'll give it a peek in a little while to see if it's salvageable.

*Crosses fingers*

I've lost count of how many times I've miscooked something I've made dozens of times. I've also done the thing of forgetting to plug in the toaster or turn the oven or stove on or whatever, too.

(Edited to add: HOORAY! Glad it turned out okay :))

In the meantime, I had a sandwich earlier and just finished a bowl of cereal. Totally not the same. :(

Haha, that can be a typical night's dinner/snack for me if I'm feeling too lazy to get up and make anything more filling :D. Cereal I'll eat any time of day, I don't care.

(Aw. Now I want Corn Chex :()

I'm watching the season premiere of Downton Abbey on PBS. Although I love the show, and I love that there are no commercial breaks, I'm dying for one right now as my bladder is so full. :lol: :crack: Maybe there's hope that there will be a break at the top of the hour. I hope.

:hmm: I came across the usual "my ovaries just exploded!" comment on youtube and thought, what if it was the other way around. I mean, if a guy went "my testicles just exploded!", people would freak out.

:giggle:

I need sleep. (I almost typed 'I need speed'...good lord.)

:hmm: I came across the usual "my ovaries just exploded!" comment on youtube and thought, what if it was the other way around. I mean, if a guy went "my testicles just exploded!", people would freak out.

:giggle:

I need sleep. (I almost typed 'I need speed'...good lord.)

:lol: This is true. I don't really want any part of my body exploding, thanks.

YouTube comments sections are alternately entertaining and embarrassing all at once. Sometimes I think it's where intelligent discussion goes to die...and then I read the comments section for Yahoo! news stories, and well, those people just take the cake for the "Idiots of the Day/Month/Year" category.

Popping in just to post this gif, because it is magnificent:

tumblr_lxb0hlaYkS1qmqfqgo1_250.gif

:lol:

:cute:

:wave: Have I missed anything of importance?

I had an exhausting week last week, and to make it worse, I have hit the "i dont wanna do ANYTHING" phase of my pregnancy. 7 weeks to go and I still have SO much to get finished. But all I want to do is flop in front of the tv. :reject:

Good news however is that FroBaby is doing great - had another checkup last week and everything is looking good. :D

:wave: Have I missed anything of importance?

I had an exhausting week last week, and to make it worse, I have hit the "i dont wanna do ANYTHING" phase of my pregnancy. 7 weeks to go and I still have SO much to get finished. But all I want to do is flop in front of the tv. :reject:

Good news however is that FroBaby is doing great - had another checkup last week and everything is looking good. :D

:wave: Nothing majorly new happening around here. Glad everything is going good for FroBaby :cute:

He looks like he's ready for something a bit more....aggressive.

:drool:

This is purty as well.

6664801125_68ef2f1a37_o.png

I was downloading a few torrents one being a compilation of Bono stuff from pirate bay. Never mind that it is moving slower than molasses during a hard freeze in January - I was able to peak at what I did download. Some of the stuff I had - but there was some weird art bit done by him circa 1989. Picture JT Bono with a growing beard. And it had him presenting Courtney Love (EWWW) with a fashion award circa 1997. Pop Bono in a trim black suit. Yum.

Popping in just to post this gif, because it is magnificent:

tumblr_lxb0hlaYkS1qmqfqgo1_250.gif

That just made my day. OMG. :lol:

*right-click save* *bookmark*

Oh and I forgot to share this weekend's hilarious Lil' CK story. He got a mini Harry Potter set after Xmas (just a Harry figure and legos to build a wee potions set), and he took the 'hair' off the Harry figure, stuck it on a lego cop wearing sunglasses and said "Look Mommy. It's Bono with his Vertigo hair!"

ClaytonsKitten said:
That just made my day. OMG. :lol:

*right-click save* *bookmark*

Oh and I forgot to share this weekend's hilarious Lil' CK story. He got a mini Harry Potter set after Xmas (just a Harry figure and legos to build a wee potions set), and he took the 'hair' off the Harry figure, stuck it on a lego cop wearing sunglasses and said "Look Mommy. It's Bono with his Vertigo hair!"

Awwwww :cute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom