PGP: U2 Dry Spells Suck HARD :(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Popping in just to post this gif, because it is magnificent:

tumblr_lxb0hlaYkS1qmqfqgo1_250.gif

I saw crumbs live! :shifty: Actually, Kramwest and I were at the same concert in Minny when they played this. Although we didn't know each other then, we have talked about how excited we were when they first started playing it, because the majority of the crowd had no idea what it was! :lol: It was the tour premiere. Who would have thought!

Comet, the fact that you got to see "A Man and a Woman" live is wonderful. They did such a great job with that!!:heart::heart::heart:

I was at the MN show as well...I also saw them live two nights later in Milwaukee. We met Bono and Edge before the show and I thanked Bono for playing Crumbs in MN. He said "that was so great, wasn't it!" That's the extent of my Bono conversation but I always think of the two second exchange anytime I hear that song :cute:

The Vertigo tour was really my tour. I saw them 11 times. :heart:

I used my heavy bag and I need it to be heavier. I moved that thing clear across the basement floor. I didn't think I was that strong.

Thanks for all the Bono pics! I agree U2 Dry spells suck :( Maybe the guys will surprise with a tour in 2012 or 2013...until then I'll have to listen to my albums, and venture on here :)

Those Sunday slippers are awesome..lol!

Hehe, you girls make me laugh :D. I like that gif-boogie down, Edge (or whatever the hell it is he's supposed to be doing).

I meant to say in an earlier post that I officially envy anyone here who's been able to be even remotely close to any member of U2 to get a picture of them. Yeah. *Narrows eyes, folds arms*

I forgot to plug my crock pot in.

Looks like I'll be eating very late tonight.

:grumpy:

Aw.

I made omelettes for my mom and myself a little over an hour ago, so... Yay for late night eating!

Hehe, you girls make me laugh :D. I like that gif-boogie down, Edge (or whatever the hell it is he's supposed to be doing).

I meant to say in an earlier post that I officially envy anyone here who's been able to be even remotely close to any member of U2 to get a picture of them. Yeah. *Narrows eyes, folds arms*

Aw.

I made omelettes for my mom and myself a little over an hour ago, so... Yay for late night eating!

Ditto

I'm skeptical of my soup - I think my mistake might have messed it up. The recipe calls for the last ingredient into the crock pot being 5 1/2 cups of hot water. Not sure what the ingredients sitting in the quickly-cold water for three hours will do to the taste or consistency.

I'll give it a peek in a little while to see if it's salvageable.

In the meantime, I had a sandwich earlier and just finished a bowl of cereal. Totally not the same. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom