PGP - trying to drag Macphisto out of retirement

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:!!@!@!!

I just checked my messages - THERE WAS NO MESSAGE REGARDING THE PEOPLE WHO SHOWED UP AROUND 7:30, NOR THE PEOPLE WHO SHOWED UP AROUND 8:15!!!!

That :censored: :censored: :censored:!!!!!!

(I'm so pissed it had to be said here too :rant: :rant: )

Weldy why are you sorry?
That is something to be proud of, not many girls get that lucky!
Mr GG and I were both virgins when we got married. Its great to know that we are each others first and only :wink:

Drea said:
:censored : :censored : :censored : :censored : :censored :!!@!@!!

I just checked my messages - THERE WAS NO MESSAGE REGARDING THE PEOPLE WHO SHOWED UP AROUND 7:30, NOR THE PEOPLE WHO SHOWED UP AROUND 8:15!!!!

That :censored : :censored : :censored :!!!!!!

(I'm so pissed it had to be said here too :rant : :rant : )

drea :rant: all you want, no wonder you're pissed, you've been so patient with all this hassle, much more patient than i would have been :hug:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Not for that...for ruining you and Wild talking about it....I thought it was some sort of a joke...:sad:

I better go back and read...

Don't ever put too much thought into what Wild and I say to each other.....
When we see each other we get all :drool: and :flirt: and all :tongue: and its all just a bunch of fun.

Drea, I feel for ya, babe....
We have been getting the run around with this kitchen mess from contractors and plumbers and insurance people.....
So I know kinda how you must feel with people coming and going and no communication being given :mad:

I had more than the tent up :ohmy:

Ya know, they put us in the farthest part of the campground, where we were all alone, so we could make lots of noise and no one would hear us..........:drool:

and...uh....Wild....ya know every word I say on here is true....all the...uh... :drool: .......and ....uh.. the ......umm......:tongue: ....and ...ummm....errr.....:evil:

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom