PGP - trying to drag Macphisto out of retirement

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

I don't really believe in that stuff, so it doesn't scare me.

Although it's easy to say that while I'm sitting here in my cozy living room with the lights on. I'd probably get there and crap myself. :lol:
:lol: I believe in it to an extent

I know a guy who went to Marie LeVoux's grve during the day, and he said it totally creeped him out so I can only imagine what it would be like at night :yikes:

dazzledbylight said:
joanne....wqhere are abouts in the USA....andwere youthe one who said you wanted to either live in nyc one day or return tot he nyc area?

I have to skim through alot of posts/threads since i do all this from ouside & public computer places. Sosometimes i get people/places and stuff htey're doing ESP IF it's only mentioned once or rarely!

I now live in the Detroit area. I have lived in Michigan for most of my life. I would like to at least visit NYC someday; maybe even live and work there. And I am free to relocate (even though my friends would hate me if I did).

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: I went around to local graveyards this past winter conducting an Experiment in EVP (Basically a theory in which you capture the voices of the dead on audio recording with a static/white noise)

So doing an organized tour would be a cake walk :wink:

And you should see Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil, I thought it was an excellent film :up:

:lol: Sarah and I did something similar a few years ago - taking pictures at night in a couple of graveyards, as well as at a local lake where there have been drownings as well as a murder (the body was later found in the lake). There is a phenomenon that supposedly occurs where "ghostlights" show up on the developed photos.

goodnite SG & Ruff :hug:s

feel better, Ruff.

you should look into Borion's Homeopathic Pills {little dispensor thingie--you're not supposed to touch them--go under the tounge] ....check out for Colds, ,Allergies..

I use them for myy infrequent Sinus infections and I've not had to use nosespray at night since i started using thewm 4+ yrs ago.!

Snooky pie said:

:lol: I believe in it to an extent

I know a guy who went to Marie LeVoux's grve during the day, and he said it totally creeped him out so I can only imagine what it would be like at night :yikes:

Ann Rice and her descriptions of the city were what really attracted me to it....I'd love to see the things she wrote about. :drool:

VintagePunk said:

Ann Rice and her descriptions of the city were what really attracted me to it....I'd love to see the things she wrote about. :drool:
Ann Rice really has a way of describing places that, it paints a very vivid picture in your head! :drool:

OH! before I forget do you have winamp on your computer? I have more files for you, but you'll need winamp to listen :drool:

Last edited:
dazzledbylight said:

I did remeber that you might be a Michie! likes Michigan :D

It's a great place. But I do wonder what live would be like somewhere else. Other places I've visited and considered living include San Diego (gorgeous, but expensive), Chicago (seems a lot like where I now live), Colorado (I love the Rocky Mountains), and Washington, D.C. (I could work for the Library of Congress).

Not to mention that I've wondered what life would be like in a certain house in, oh, the outskirts of Dublin. :lol:

Snooky pie said:

Ann Rice really has a way of describing places that, it paints a very vivid picture in your head! :drool:

OH! before I forget do you have winamp on your computer? I have more files for you, but you'll need winamp to listen :drool:

I don't have it, but I can get it. :)

Snooky pie said:

Are the FLAC or SHN files? Because you can convert those to MP3 with free programs you can download.

daygloeyes2 said:

Are the FLAC or SHN files? Because you can convert those to MP3 with free programs you can download.
umm... I don't think they are either, I don't remember :huh:
I do have a few DVD files I need to convert though....what program should I use?

VintagePunk said:

There is a phenomenon that supposedly occurs where "ghostlights" show up on the developed photos.

i do beleive or partly beleive in some of this stuff....basicaqlly because i have heard/read about so much stuff over about the past 20 yrs.....

if you want to read some fascinating stuff VP....google in something like Princeton University....there's a professorwho works[ed] with a specially set up macine that drops balls into a set of spaces ...it maybe tied up to a random white noise or numbers generator that controll the balldrop....YO be random...

then he has people in lab concetrate on skewing the drop- but thought alone, AND he has had some stat significant results....

PLUS I think it's part of his group... in conjunction with others that has placed these random ?? generating machines around the world...and it gets fed into a grapgh....

It seems that at the time of certain big World Events or at times
something massive in one part of theworld that will affect other parts {in various ways} the grapgh goes wooowy ...it Spikes!.

One of the most mysterioius Spikes was on Sep11 {2001} and it began nearly 3 or 4 hours before the events actually happened....

Last edited:
Snooky pie said:

umm... I don't think they are either, I don't remember :huh:
I do have a few DVD files I need to convert though....what program should I use?

No idea with DVD's. :shrug:

I don't know if you saw, but I made a list of all the U2 bootlegs I have and I e-mailed it to some of the people who wanted it. Do you want me to e-mail it to you?

VP, you wanted the Sarajevo show right? It's done downloading if you want it. :)

dazzledbylight said:

It seems that at the time of certain big World Events or at times
something massive in one part of theworld that will affect other parts {in various ways} the grapgh goes wooowy ...it Spikes!.

One of the most mysterioius Spikes was on Sep11 {2001} and it began nearly 3 or 4 hours before the ewvents actually happened....

So is Hurricane Katrina now spiking this professor's graphs (the AB/U2 obsessive in me nearly typed "spiking this prof's drink"), or doesn't anyone know yet? Just curious.

jobob said:

It's a great place. But I do wonder what live would be like somewhere else. Other places I've visited and considered living include San Diego (gorgeous, but expensive), Chicago (seems a lot like where I now live), Colorado (I love the Rocky Mountains), and Washington, D.C. (I could work for the Library of Congress).

whilemy arversion to flying {and late rpoornress} has prevented me from going abroad over the oceans...I have logged around 15,000 mile in the USA. the bulk in 1 cross country via the South west :heart: and the other 2/3's and north upintoCol. & SO Dakota!

have visited the ROcky Mountains {my cuz took me upto 10,000ft on a motorcycle!} :drool: Sooooo majestic!!!!!!

I love the National Mall:heart:of DC!!!!

and CHICAGO is the NEXT city I'd like to visit that I haven't yet visited!

ANd we stopped at Red Rocks along the way :drool: onlyit wasin '80! Ohs o beautiful and coool!

Not to mention that I've wondered what life would be like in a certain house in, oh, the outskirts of Dublin. :lol:

Don't MOST of us here!!!:drool: :drool:

Last edited:
Dazzled, that's cool, I'll have to look it up.

The problem with studies like that is that they're usually discounted because they're not able to replicate them.

The night we went out and took pictures, we got nothing from the graveyards, but several "lights" appeared to be floating over the lake. Places where it couldn't have been a reflection of real lights. Weird, but I still think there's probably some logical explanation for it, from someone who knows cameras/photography better than I do.

jobob said:

So is Hurricane Katrina now spiking this professor's graphs (the AB/U2 obsessive in me nearly typed "spiking this prof's drink"), or doesn't anyone know yet? Just curious.

:lol:

don'tknow..... but if i should hear anything....i'll let you know...Ihear about this stuff off & on.... maybe i should find outofthere'sa site....

what it appears to be doing ....perhaps is reading the energies/consciusness of a mass amount of Humanity....

VintagePunk said:
DG, thanks!! Whenever you're ready. :)

Eless!!!!! :hug: :hug: I've been thinking of you, how are you??

VP :hug:

How have you been? Not too hot I hope...well, unless it's the good kind of hot. :wink:

Katrina has me scared. Our school will most likely be cancelled Tuesday, but my sister lives and works about a mile from the water in Gulfport, MS, and we're all worried that her home might be destroyed (she's at my mom's house right now, about an hour from the water).

:(

Back
Top Bottom