PGP - trying to drag Macphisto out of retirement

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Short, sweet caption:

Bono-graduate.jpg

U2 lead singer Bono congratulates jobob on officially receiving her masters degree yesterday. "Your graduation gown lies in rags at my feet ... oh, wait, that's Springsteen's lyric," he told her.

I did find my first Alumni Association newsletter in my mailbox tonight when I came home from my weekend trip. :yes:

VintagePunk said:

:drool: I want to do that, too!

Or Savannah, GA...the stuff that was in the movie Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil :drool:
I have never seen that :reject:
I tried to talk my sister into going to see Marie LeVoux's grave with me but she wouldn't and I didn't want to go by myself

Russty....

If you get a chance before you leave please go read my latest artisitc ups & downs with my Teacher ...it'sthe Weekend Birthday Bash tread npg 32....

good luck with the counseling :hug:

and just in case i miss you in live posting in the net few days....have a safe and Fabulous trip & concert!!!!! :hug:

Snooky pie said:

I have never seen that :reject:
I tried to talk my sister into going to see Marie LeVoux's grave with me but she wouldn't and I didn't want to go by myself

You should see it! John Cusack. :drool: Or come over and watch it, I have the dvd. :wink:

If I were there, I would totally go with you!

Night GG :hug:

ruffian said:
Night GG, and Jobob, you've graduated then???

Yes. All done. Semester officially ended yesterday. Commencement isn't until December, though.

Now I just have to find a job in my new field. :ohmy:

jobob said:
Short, sweet caption:

Bono-graduate.jpg

U2 lead singer Bono congratulates jobob on officially receiving her masters degree yesterday. "Your graduation gown lies in rags at my feet ... oh, wait, that's Springsteen's lyric," he told her.

I did find my first Alumni Association newsletter in my mailbox tonight when I came home from my weekend trip. :yes:

:lol:

so then the Big Congrats are in order for you-- jobob?!

VintagePunk said:

You should see it! John Cusack. :drool: Or come over and watch it, I have the dvd. :wink:

If I were there, I would totally go with you!

Night GG :hug:

:hug: It's the only JC movie I haven't seen!

It's good to know I'm not the only one who likes getting the shit scared outta them :lol:

dazzledbylight said:
Russty....

If you get a chance before you leave please go read my latest artisitc ups & downs with my Teacher ...it'sthe Weekend Birthday Bash tread npg 32....

good luck with the counseling :hug:

and just in case i miss you in live posting in the net few days....have a safe and Fabulous trip & concert!!!!! :hug:

:hug: Thank you! I have hope for tomorrow and I can't wait to leave on Wednesday! :hyper:

I'll try to find it. :hug:

Snooky pie said:

It's good to know I'm not the only one who likes getting the shit scared outta them :lol:

:lol: I went around to local graveyards this past winter conducting an Experiment in EVP (Basically a theory in which you capture the voices of the dead on audio recording with a static/white noise)

So doing an organized tour would be a cake walk :wink:

And you should see Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil, I thought it was an excellent film :up:

jobob said:

Yes. All done. Semester officially ended yesterday. Commencement isn't until December, though.

Now I just have to find a job in my new field. :ohmy:

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

girls, mrs. snot queen (that would be me) is heading to bed. i'll see you girls tomorrow! :hug:

Snooky pie said:

:ohmy: did you get anything good?

No, nothing I could really convince myself was anything, but I didn't have as much tape as I would've liked. I did it as an experiment for my Psychology of Death and Dying class, and it was a short-term research thing. Maybe if I'd had more time :shrug:

I downloaded some cool examples from the web sites of professional ghost chasers, though

joanne....wqhere are abouts in the USA....andwere youthe one who said you wanted to either live in nyc one day or return tot he nyc area?

I have to skim through alot of posts/threads since i do all this from ouside & public computer places. Sosometimes i get people/places and stuff htey're doing ESP IF it's only mentioned once or rarely!

Damn. I lost my responses.

Yes, librarian. Know anyone who needs one? Now that summer's over (even though I saw a sign today saying "Summer's not over until we decide it is") I need to get serious and start job hunting.

Yes, John Cusack is so very :drool: worthy. I never did see "Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil," although I wanted to. I do love him in "Grosse Pointe Blank" and "Say Anything."

Snooky pie said:

I don't really believe in that stuff, so it doesn't scare me.

Although it's easy to say that while I'm sitting here in my cozy living room with the lights on. I'd probably get there and crap myself. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom