PGP - trying to drag Macphisto out of retirement

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ruffian said:
Hi everyone! :wave: I'm too tired to list names...heading off to bed in a bit but wanted to at least stick my head in. VP was feelin' no pain last night either. i bet she also had a helluva morning....

SG, i love your location under your avatar!! :heart:

And massive cramps to boot. :madspit:

It's been a fun day. :|

ruffian said:
i felt like shit on a stick this morning, let me tell ya. i had to run back and forth putting back together jumps that horses knocked over and i thought i was gonna throw up :( i'm never drinking again. :no:
:hug: I can't count how many times I've said I'm never drinking again :lol: Did you get your car back?

might i add that in addition to the colossal motherfucking hangover my allergies have been so out of control, i can hardly breathe. i'm gonna curl up with my Flonase and a box of kleenex when i get in bed.

Hey Jo and VP :hug:

Ruff - thanks for the compliment on my location - or was that a combo of location with my Av? Cuz I just changed it again :reject: My Av changes with my mood

Hi Ruff! :hug: Sorry you had such a crappy hangover. :(

SG!! :hug: Snooky :hug: DG :hug: Dazz :hug: GG :hug: Joanne :hug:

Random thing, I smell sooooo good! I put a crap load of tattoo goo on my chest and for once I don't smell like freakin anti-bacterial soap. :madspit: It smells kind of minty and lavendary. I ran out of lotion today and stopped by the tattoo shop and the new little minion boy wouldn't let me pay for anything. He is totally getting on my good side. :giggle:

Snooky pie said:

:hug: I can't count how many times I've said I'm never drinking again :lol: Did you get your car back?

yes and i had to get it early, which meant calling my drinking buddy partner in crime to take me to get it! he was none too happy, and we had to drive around and around b/c i didn't remember where i parked (and i was sober when i parked it). but the worst punishment was the running-in-the-hot-sun and lifting heavy things. it turned out to be a fun day but the first three hours were so hard.

:drool: green day on the music awards. billy joe :heart:

Sad_Girl said:
Hey Jo and VP :hug:

Ruff - thanks for the compliment on my location - or was that a combo of location with my Av? Cuz I just changed it again :reject: My Av changes with my mood

the location...:drool: you are so creative, you never cease to amaze me.

russty, tattoo goo....that sounds scary!

Hi jobob! :wave:

DG, god, we talked about your 21 year old brother last night? :tsk:
oh and might i mention i ran into at least 10 of my students last night??? ack!

Hello, all of you who just said hello.

So how about that Hurricane Katrina? When I turned on CNN at 7:30 this morning and saw "Breaking News: Category 5 hurricane" and the line of cars already evaculating, I didn't have to hear the sound to know New Orleans was doomed. I once had an online pen pal who grew up in Baton Rouge. I've lost touch with her, but the last I knew four years ago, she was living in Houston.

Snooky, I'm glad to hear you're okay.

Sad_Girl said:
Russty - I think it's both fair and safe to say that you are indeed one of a kind :wink:

:wink: Well I don't want to scare the guy off, but I also don't want to have to stand there with a freakin sign. :giggle:

I would love to get the money for the ticket as well, cuz that would mean I could pick up a poster or hat at the concert. :drool:

ruffian said:

I can't even pretend to be ashamed because I probably would have said the same things if I were sober. :lol:

I have for about 12 years now been longing to visit New Orleans. i read every book I can find thats set in New Orleans, watch movies set there, etc... I have travel guides about the place, and maps and trip planners... :slant:
Even though I don't personally know anyone there, my heart aches for Louisianna tonight

ruffian said:

:drool: green day on the music awards. billy joe :heart:

:grumpy: Ssheeeesh!!!

I've seen Green Day up closer than I've even seen U2 :rant: :lol: :sigh:

seriously, lasrt late summer/earlyFall....they were in town toplay MSG...BUT....

They did a free concert through the J&R {mega} Stores [a Local set of Music/Music-TV etc equipment/appliances.....stores than started as a small ground store with the basement for music :laugh: --I'mlaughing because i remember the original! ]

they had this stage that wasn't wider than a small-medium size NYC Side street....... I was likeunder abuildingd scaffolding ..the equivalent of about >??? 6 rows away????

Last edited:
ruffian said:

the location...:drool: you are so creative, you never cease to amaze me.

russty, tattoo goo....that sounds scary!

Hi jobob! :wave:

:giggle: Tattoo goo is just a beeswax based salve that you rub on new tattoos to keep them from drying out so they heal better. I normally use vaseline intensive care lotion on mine. But I ran out this morning and since I'm leaving on Wednesday I figured it would be good to get something that I could just put in my purse to have with me while I'm traveling. Greg hooked me up with a cute tin of it.

On all the healed up tats I use this yummy smelling lotion from bath and body works.

Sad_Girl said:
I have for about 12 years now been longing to visit New Orleans. i read every book I can find thats set in New Orleans, watch movies set there, etc... I have travel guides about the place, and maps and trip planners... :slant:
Even though I don't personally know anyone there, my heart aches for Louisianna tonight
I have always wanted to do the Haunted NO tour but all my friends are too chicken to go with or they can't find a baby sitter one....

I love Greenday :) I like the simplicity of their stage design, and I think they are great entertainers. At the show I went to earlier this year, Billie Joe GAVE his guitar to this guy who he pulled up on stage to play (They had audience members playing all the instruments)

wow, cool dazz! i would LOVE to see Green Day live.

Jobob, hope your friend in Lousiana is ok if she still lives there, and I feel so sorry for everyone who lives there. it's just awful to know a natural disaster is poised and nothing can be done. i have been to New Orleans lots of times and it's such a special place--all those historic buildings that might get lost...

VP, i probably would say the same things sober, too--you and i are quite uninhibited!

I am sneezing so much that i can hardly type.

Does Flonase not help for sneezing and itchy eyes? Blech!

SG, awesome Billie Joe story :heart:

Last edited:
Hi VP! :hug:

Sorry I skipped out on you so early last night. I hated to just post and run, but I was being asked to go to bed with Mr. Cat and he never asks. I was trying to be nice so I did, even though I wasn't tired. :madspit: We have our first counseling appointment tomorrow and I didn't want him to say I'd been a bitch and had been avoiding him all weekend. :lol:

Snooky pie said:

I have always wanted to do the Haunted NO tour but all my friends are too chicken to go with or they can't find a baby sitter one....

:drool: I want to do that, too!

Or Savannah, GA...the stuff that was in the movie Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil :drool:

Back
Top Bottom