PGP - trying to drag Macphisto out of retirement

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The email I'm about to send to that :censored: :censored:...

Mr Lee,

This evening there were TWO SHOWINGS of which I was NOT NOTIFIED BY
YOUR OFFICE
. One happened around 7:30pm, the other an hour later. I AM
SUPPOSED TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN A SHOWING WILL BE
HAPPENING!
That makes 4 unscheduled showings since Friday, and I am
beginning to become very angry and frustrated with the lack of notice. The original
agreement was that I was to receive 24 hours notice of a showing - or at least be
notified the evening before, and your office has not been consistently holding to this
agreement. Please provide me with the proper notification from now on.

(my name)

Drea said:
The email I'm about to send to that :censored: :censored:...

Mr Lee,

This evening there were TWO SHOWINGS of which I was NOT NOTIFIED BY
YOUR OFFICE
. One happened around 7:30pm, the other an hour later. I AM
SUPPOSED TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN A SHOWING WILL BE
HAPPENING!
That makes 4 unscheduled showings since Friday, and I am
beginning to become very angry and frustrated with the lack of notice. The original
agreement was that I was to receive 24 hours notice of a showing - or at least be
notified the evening before, and your office has not been consistently holding to this
agreement. Please provide me with the proper notification from now on.

(my name)

:up:

that sounds good drea! concise and to the point

i cant belieive how patient you have been with these people :hug:

Hey again, sorr about that.

I have drunken parents on the third successive night of "celebrating my results" :lol:

:madspit: i cant stand wankers you know!

I've just had a gang of lads being complete tossers to me on MSN callin me names and sayin loadsa shit.....for fucks sake, get a life!

greeneyedgirl said:
Drea, this note will not increase your chances of keeping residence in that house......:wink:

*snerk* It's still polite... I'm just getting more and more pissed off about this... and I'm sending it to the listing agent, as it's his office that's supposed to be notifying me. I'm keeping a copy of the emails I'm sending him in my sent folder, and I've started (since Fri) marking on my calendar unscheduled showings with "UNSCHEDULED" and the times - the normal ones are written as "house showing" and the time. I'm still paying rent for this apartment, and the original agreement was what I stated in the email. He wrote down my email address, my phone number, and the fact that I had requested 24 hours' notice down, and had me sign where he'd written it.

It's not up to the agent whether I have to move or not when the house is sold, it's up to the buyer ;)

**I just added (Sunday) to the first sentence of the email so that he would know what day I was talking about, just to avoid confusion.

OH, Weldy....I watch the Super Bowl just FOR the commercials. I think alot of other people do too. Do you know how many millions of dollars companies spend for certain commercials to be aired during certain events? Its a ton of money!!

bono_gal said:
Hey again, sorr about that.

I have drunken parents on the third successive night of "celebrating my results" :lol:

:madspit: i cant stand wankers you know!

I've just had a gang of lads being complete tossers to me on MSN callin me names and sayin loadsa shit.....for fucks sake, get a life!

:lol: at your parents BG

:madspit: to the lads, they obviously have sad little lifes and nothing better to do :tsk:

:hug:

greeneyedgirl said:
*puts on her pink fluffy robe and goes to the MSN door, knocks, and says "who's callin' my babe names?"*

BG :hug:

:lol:

A bunch of "thats boy"'s friends.

They always do it to one of my other friends.

They really could do with getting a life

*comes up from bubbles with a quarter!!*

is that my tip? :ohmy:

BG, I guess the best thing you can do is what you just did and leave them to have their fun "playing with each other'" :wink:

Back
Top Bottom