PGP...trying to catch Bono under the mistletoe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ElevU2CC37.jpg

:larry::kiss::edge: :heart:

oh by the way, I found some pictures of the boys in snow/cold weather (remember when I was looking)

UNCUTJT17-B.jpg

UNCUTJT17-A2.jpg

ruralsnow2.jpg

:drool: the last one is my desktop right now :love:

*:yikes: didn't realize how big they were!!

don't you just want to snuggle into B's jacket..... :drool:

:giggle: Sami its pretty bad there are still three unopened bottles in here and I don't have a clue how they ended up in here. :lol:

I love that picture of Edge and Larry kissing. STinking B just had to get in the way. :wink:

And in the snow ones I just want to wrap myself up in Larrys coat with him in it. :drool: I just can't get enough of Young Larry lately. :heart: :love:

U2Girl1978 said:
I'm doing good. :) :hug: How are you??

Hoping I get a bonus at work so I can do more Xmas shopping.

I can't seem to type today. :angry:

I'm doing good. :D Hoping Mr. Cat gets a Christmas bonus as well. But he probably won't get anything if he does at all till the end of the year. :( We could sure use the cash. I'm sort of gone over board with his gifts and money is tight as it is. But somehow it always works out. I'm hoping his parents send cash for Christmas. :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Sami, if you want pics of the boys in cld weather check out...I think it was the montreal thread...:lol :

:brrrr:

I know...I just have a thing for everyone all bundled up :love:

:drool:

more are welcome!

76808292.jpg

3a8e047c.jpg

IMG_0123.jpg

34532435232327Ffp633Dot3E23483D8633.jpg

:drool: :combust:

is this the beginning of some kind of fetish? :ohmy: :lmao:

Speaking of the boys in cold weather ...

I was reading the Time Persons of the Year story on Bono earlier this afternoon, and it mentioned he briefly walked through a snowy Boston Common sometime while he was in Boston earlier this month. (Didn't say which day, if it was on Sunday or Monday.)

And I thought "I missed him!" I may have missed seeing Bono walking in Boston Common! :ohmy:

My hotel was a very short walk from Boston Common and it snowed all day Sunday before the show ... dammit, I KNEW I should have spent more time in Boston Common while I was in Boston! :sad:

jobob said:
Speaking of the boys in cold weather ...

I was reading the Time Persons of the Year story on Bono earlier this afternoon, and it mentioned he briefly walked through a snowy Boston Common sometime while he was in Boston earlier this month. (Didn't say which day, if it was on Sunday or Monday.)

And I thought "I missed him!" I may have missed seeing Bono walking in Boston Common! :ohmy:

My hotel was a very short walk from Boston Common and it snowed all day Sunday before the show ... dammit, I KNEW I should have spent more time in Boston Common while I was in Boston! :sad:

Arghhh!!! :banghead:

jobob said:

Yes, yes they are. But we all know B's just a very affectionate person. Don't we?

jobob waits for the slashers to show up at her door with flaming torches and pointed pitchforks

:shifty:

I still don't get the slash thing either, but that's not out of prudishness. I think we all know I'm far from a prude. :wink: But whatever, different strokes for different folks, I guess.

I still say I'm going to write Elton John straight fic one of these days. :madwife: :lmao:

VintagePunk said:

I still don't get the slash thing either, but that's not out of prudishness. I think we all know I'm far from a prude. :wink: But whatever, different strokes for different folks, I guess.

I still say I'm going to write Elton John straight fic one of these days. :madwife: :lmao:

I've become wishy-washy/back and forth on the subject :slant:

Back
Top Bottom