PGP: Tryin to Toss our Spawn at U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to know how that transfer would work.

I've been eating my weight in chocolate for like a week! C'mon, ladyparts, do your stuff!

OMG, what if it is Bono's baby? Some kind of immaculate conception during Out of Control??

You'll have to go for an ultrasound and see if it's wearing little shades or a little beanie.

:hi5:

I'm a crazy cat lady for a reason.

How many do you have to have to unlock crazy cat lady status? I only have the two right now.

And as far as friends who cause you pain and distress, that's not the purpose of friendship. Yes, you should be there if your friend has hard times, but they shouldn't cause you hard times. I've had friends with "issues" and found that if I stay out of the drama when it's switched on, we can maintain a relationship without having the clashy stuff.

:heart:,

OMG, you guys. :lol::lol::lol:

Me: "I think I got pregnant from being in the same stadium as Bono & Edge"
Mom: "Maybe you're going through menopause."
Me: I AM TWENTY-NINE!!!!

Thanks for making me feel elderly, mom.

*sigh* I have to wait a couple years probably to get cats...until I'm in 1 place long enough...damn you, college...

Man, I hope it's an Edgeling. Can you imagine how IMPOSSIBLE a Crystal-Bono baby would be to raise??
:lol:

How many do you have to have to unlock crazy cat lady status? I only have the two right now.

And as far as friends who cause you pain and distress, that's not the purpose of friendship. Yes, you should be there if your friend has hard times, but they shouldn't cause you hard times. I've had friends with "issues" and found that if I stay out of the drama when it's switched on, we can maintain a relationship without having the clashy stuff.

:heart:,
It's more of how you treat them than it is about the number you have. :reject:

MOS always makes me feel like I'm going through a terrible break-up with Bono. He's all "Don't leave me now!" and I'm like "YOU are the one leaving me!" :sad:
EXACTLY. Why does he do this to us? :sad:

I wouldn't doubt the reach of his guitar.

Em.
:ohmy:
:silent:

OMG, you guys. :lol::lol::lol:

Me: "I think I got pregnant from being in the same stadium as Bono & Edge"
Mom: "Maybe you're going through menopause."
Me: I AM TWENTY-NINE!!!!

Thanks for making me feel elderly, mom.
:lol:

That would be so cuuuuuute XD

Hard to explain. But cute.

Well, Bono was the one making jokes about Adam wanting one when I met him in Pittsburgh and got "blessed", lol! So maybe Bono knows something I don't? :hmm:

And whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy are we broke this week??? A U2 tribute band is playing an hour away from us tomorrow night! GAAAAAH. :crack:

Well, Bono was the one making jokes about Adam wanting one when I met him in Pittsburgh and got "blessed", lol! So maybe Bono knows something I don't? :hmm:

And whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy are we broke this week??? A U2 tribute band is playing an hour away from us tomorrow night! GAAAAAH. :crack:

Hmm. Interesting. He could have been talking about Adam's 1-year-old (he's 1, right?) (not as much fun as the next option) OR he could have been talking about your frobaby. Just tell the husband it's a miracle of nature ;)

There was a U2 tribute band in Ireland (a week after I left), which I thought was hilarious.

I'm wondering if my bb will come out with a blond afro a-la Adam. :shifty:

How to explain that to Mr CK...:hmm:
:shifty:
"Oh, honey I didn't cheat. I swear all he did was look at me and I got pregnant!"

Not that I think about that kind of stuff. Because, I really don't. It just suddenly came to me.
:reject:

You better cozy up to dogs. Larry likes dogs. So does Bono.
I have no problems with dogs. In fact, I also have a dog. She's a beautiful Blue Shepherd (read: Blue Heeler/German Shepherd mix,) and she's 10 years old.

"Oh, honey I didn't cheat. I swear all he did was look at me and I got pregnant!"

Not that I think about that kind of stuff. Because, I really don't. It just suddenly came to me.

I have no problems with dogs. In fact, I also have a dog. She's a beautiful Blue Shepherd (read: Blue Heeler/German Shepherd mix,) and she's 10 years old.

We have a blue heeler/pointer mix. She was a rescue. Foley is terrier mix, also a rescue. And named for the Irish bar I used to frequent. :shifty:

Hmm. Interesting. He could have been talking about Adam's 1-year-old (he's 1, right?) (not as much fun as the next option) OR he could have been talking about your frobaby. Just tell the husband it's a miracle of nature ;)

There was a U2 tribute band in Ireland (a week after I left), which I thought was hilarious.

I like the miracle of nature/frobaby option. :shifty:

I was already preggers when we went to Pittsburgh, but it TOTALLY could have been the result of going to MI! I swear, just LOOKING at Adam makes it possible! (Does having naughty dreams involving Adam and lots of 'adult' activities count towards miracle conception? Because Dreamception would be a plausible case for the Adamling! :shifty: :lol: -Not that I think about this stuff either, mind you.- )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom