PGP: Tryin to Toss our Spawn at U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That thread kinda bothers me...look at all those women! Rrr.

Larry and mermaid woman cracking up is pretty amusing, though.

es-making3.jpg

I CAN'T HELP IT, WHEN HE LAUGHS I LAUGH :/

Samantha Morton is a lucky bitch! Got to make out with Larry in the ES video, *and* she was Lady Macbeth to Sean Bean's Macbeth in London a few years ago, where at one point she's on top of him in a bed! (Yay for the 'net and stage photos!)

It was the only way I could replace the tour dates :lol:

I'm thinking of putting my avi pic and the pic Tina took of shirtless!wet!:adam: from Minny in there too, if I can figure out how to get them small enough :wink:

Btw, the 'rents know about Edmonton now :lol: We were discussing my trips just before we left Grandma's on Saturday, when Mom asked me how many shows I saw (she'd lost track, thought I'd only done 5... and I quote, "You went to Edmonton too?" *snerk*). So they heard the Edmonton Eskimos football team in the lobby story too :giggle:

Samantha Morton is a lucky bitch! Got to make out with Larry in the ES video, *and* she was Lady Macbeth to Sean Bean's Macbeth in London a few years ago, where at one point she's on top of him in a bed! (Yay for the 'net and stage photos!)

I so wish I was her right now. *:heart:'s Sean Bean*

.... just to have had both expieriences..... :shifty:

I never heard that story!

The day after the Edmonton show I was sitting in the hotel lobby when this bus pulls up to the doors and a bunch of BIG guys get out... They're all in green and gold, some are still wearing shoulder pads and a few are wearing Eskimos tshirts! They all walk right by me, heading for food or their rooms or something and I freak out on Twitter... just in time for the second bus - clearly the receivers, etc., the linebackers were clearly all on the first bus - to arrive and I freak out again :lol: The team must've all been staying there while they were practicing wherever they were practicing while the Claw was at Commonwealth Stadium *g* I haven't been that close to football players since high school, when I dated one :wink:

(And holy *shit* some of those guys are HUGE!)

Anything we can do? :hug:

You guys are sooooo sweet - thanks for the hugs.
My BFF kind bugged me today. I'm exhaused. My legs are tired from wearing "professional" shoes and being on my feet for 7+ hrs for 2 days straight. I ran 5K for the first time in a long time and I'm slow as f*ck. And tonight was the first time in a LONG time (all summer) that I had to do the "I can't do THIS because I have to do THAT" dance. I got home at 5:15, made dinner, cleaned up dinner, made lunches... zzzzzzzz

[endrant]
sorry

Lucky bitch indeed!!!!!!!!!!! :scream:
and she was with Tom Cruise in Minority Report. He may be crazy as all get out, but he's still hot!

My BFF kind bugged me today. I'm exhaused. My legs are tired from wearing "professional" shoes and being on my feet for 7+ hrs for 2 days straight. I ran 5K for the first time in a long time and I'm slow as f*ck. And tonight was the first time in a LONG time (all summer) that I had to do the "I can't do THIS because I have to do THAT" dance. I got home at 5:15, made dinner, cleaned up dinner, made lunches... zzzzzzzz

[endrant]
sorry

Lucky bitch indeed!!!!!!!!!!! :scream:
and she was with Tom Cruise in Minority Report. He may be crazy as all get out, but he's still hot!
:hug::hug::hug:

(Colin Farrell is hotter, though. :shifty:)

[endrant]
sorry

Days like that are frustratingly sucky. :hug: Hopefully tomorrow will be much better!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom