PGP: Tryin to Toss our Spawn at U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...I have the urge to Photoshop Adam's fro onto a picture of a baby, now :hmm:

MaisieThoughtfulBW_Christmas05.jpg

Dear whoever's site I just google-stole this image from, please know I did so with love, if you happen to track me down.

I think anyone in here has let go of their inner prude. Unless they are in here to pray for us.

Bazinga!

Tara, you are Awesome McAwesome pants. As I type, my ratio is up from 0.15 to 0.17. Stocks rise quicker.

Now if only WinRAR would work properly. :angry:

Yay! Hopefully that'll work out :)

*is content*

*blink* *seizure* Those pants. Those dance moves.

If ignore them though, MC Hammer's not too bad...
:shifty:

...I have the urge to Photoshop Adam's fro onto a picture of a baby, now :hmm:
Do it! Do it do it do it! :lol:

The real scary? Those pants are coming back.
:no:
Do not want.
:scream:

We made it through the day without any more people getting sick! :hi5: Thank god for bleach and hand sanitizer. :lol:

So this afternoon I was chopping broccoli for dinner, and I could not stop laughing, because I was remembering the chopping broccoli video and discussion we had a few months ago. :lol: My aunt asked me what was so funny, and I was trying to explain, but I wasn't being too successful at making her understand why I had a case of the giggles. I was going to look up the video on YT or something for her, but the internet was down at the time. :laugh:

Because...eh...we'll ignore all his glarefaces?

And I have plans for you later, Photoshop. Yes I do. Packing can wait. :hmm:

:lol:

We made it through the day without any more people getting sick! :hi5: Thank god for bleach and hand sanitizer. :lol:

So this afternoon I was chopping broccoli for dinner, and I could not stop laughing, because I was remembering the chopping broccoli video and discussion we had a few months ago. :lol: My aunt asked me what was so funny, and I was trying to explain, but I wasn't being too successful at making her understand why I had a case of the giggles. I was going to look up the video on YT or something for her, but the internet was down at the time. :laugh:

:hi5: Yay for no one else getting sick!

OMG, I forgot all about that! That was about the same time as our thread named after "What's her name? Broccoli?", wasn't it?

"U2 On The BBC" was just on TV and my parents were ignoring that, but finally switched to a bit of the end, so I just saw about 5 seconds of the end of 'Beautiful Day' *sigh*

And then my sister was like, 'U2 is so *old*!' and I was forced to admit, 'They're mom's age...'

*siiiigh*

I don't remember that, but it's possible... :)

Yup. :D

Dana Carvey performs "Broccoli" - YouTube

Dana Carvey!! :love: He's freaking awesome!

"U2 On The BBC" was just on TV and my parents were ignoring that, but finally switched to a bit of the end, so I just saw about 5 seconds of the end of 'Beautiful Day' *sigh*

And then my sister was like, 'U2 is so *old*!' and I was forced to admit, 'They're mom's age...'

*siiiigh*

Katie, don't look at it as old. EXPERIENCED. :yes:

If you guys were looking for pics of kids with fros, you could have just asked. :wink:

:reject: my kids totally had fros.

ChelseaandCamille6-24-1992.jpg

Chelsea (and Camille 1992)

Camille (and Sideshow Bob 1994 <?>)
camillesideshowbob.jpg

thanks, :lol: and I can't believe the only pic I can find online of Camille when she was little is the one she made of herself and Sideshow Bob. :doh: (but everything was on film then. :wink: )

If you guys were looking for pics of kids with fros, you could have just asked. :wink:

:reject: my kids totally had fros.

ChelseaandCamille6-24-1992.jpg

Chelsea (and Camille 1992)

Camille (and Sideshow Bob 1994 <?>)
camillesideshowbob.jpg

OMG, those are adorable! :cute:

Plus, SIDESHOW BOB FTW!

ETA: Amy, I'm gonna have to up those files individually because my zip/rar program won't let me make rar (or zip) files. It's really pissing me off. I promise I will get them to you as soon as I can!

OMG, I forgot all about that! That was about the same time as our thread named after "What's her name? Broccoli?", wasn't it?

That was actually named after the Rose Bowl Edge IEM Comet found. :shifty: Edge was very chatty during the encore break, and his mic is active on the IEM so you could hear him talk. Saying "that's SO weird" a few times, and then something about "what's her name" "was it broccoli or something?"

:lol: Poor kid.

MMkay I ditched my Amazon preorder and just got the Universal Music preorder. The exclusive lithograph they offer is apparently ONLY at Universal. So I'll go with that. The price was only 20 euros difference for me anyway. :crack: My creditcard does not approve. It was just glad it survived Canada, and now I'm burdening it again. Well I gotta pay for uni early september so can't afford to pay the preorder right now!

That was actually named after the Rose Bowl Edge IEM Comet found. :shifty: Edge was very chatty during the encore break, and his mic is active on the IEM so you could hear him talk. Saying "that's SO weird" a few times, and then something about "what's her name" "was it broccoli or something?"

:lol: Poor kid.

Actually, chatty Edge and the Bono broccoli IEMs are different shows. :wink: (Edge is the chatty Rose Bowl yes, I think he swears a bit when he forgets to change his shirt and much scuffling ensues while he hurries to change clothes :shifty:) I don't remember which bootleg has chatty Bono.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom