PGP: Tryin to Toss our Spawn at U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Larriling?

:lmao:

Larbaby sounds fine, though. Let's go with that.

Oh man. If I have children (a long ways from now O.O) who look like any of the above, I will be worried. Very worried.

Actually, I'll edit the statement. I'll be worried, if none of the boys are the father :lol:

Fine. Have dog talk with Bono. Larry is MINE. :sexywink:

As much I love Mr Mullen, that's a big freaking HELL YES. I'll take Bono over Larry in a heartbeat (sorry Larry!)

And, if I have my way, Bono and I won't be doing much talking, even if it is about dogs...

We have a blue heeler/pointer mix. She was a rescue. Foley is terrier mix, also a rescue. And named for the Irish bar I used to frequent. :shifty:
Aw! My dog's name is Randi Blue. We got her for 5 bucks, plus the cost of her first collar, a few chew toys, a bowl, and a bag of puppy chow... the accessories we stopped to get after buying her cost more than her!

I like the miracle of nature/frobaby option. :shifty:

I was already preggers when we went to Pittsburgh, but it TOTALLY could have been the result of going to MI! I swear, just LOOKING at Adam makes it possible! (Does having naughty dreams involving Adam and lots of 'adult' activities count towards miracle conception? Because Dreamception would be a plausible case for the Adamling! :shifty: :lol: -Not that I think about this stuff either, mind you.- )
Oh, damn. We need to think up a new excuse for the fro-baby, then. :lol:

If so, I'm worried for me. I'd be having fucking quadruplets.
:lol:

Frobaby, Edgeling, Bonoling, and...eh...Larry Mullen Jr, Jr.

If that's the case, I'm the freaking new Octomom!!

Larriling? Larbaby?
Larbaby, ftw! :lol:

I'm going to see Elevation at Raglan Road (in Downtown Disney) next month, but just found out that one of my friends is debuting his new band at House of Blues (also at Downtown Disney) the SAME NIGHT. :panic: This is totally going to end up like one of those movies where someone is supposed to be 2 places at once.

I'm going to see Elevation at Raglan Road (in Downtown Disney) next month, but just found out that one of my friends is debuting his new band at House of Blues (also at Downtown Disney) the SAME NIGHT. :panic: This is totally going to end up like one of those movies where someone is supposed to be 2 places at once.

*panics with you*

:panic:

Get a time turner? or a TARDIS? or just a time machine?

/nerd

Actual solution: See Elevation another time; friends' bands are more important...

Or. Find a really great way of being at one in the beginning and the other at the end.

*panics with you*

Thank you. :lol:

/nerd

Actual solution: See Elevation another time; friends' bands are more important...

Or. Find a really great way of being at one in the beginning and the other at the end.

The problem is Elevation is from Toronto, I'm from Orlando. We don't cross paths often. :lol:

*panics with you*

Real life panic...

tumblr_lpdpdkRB7e1qbj805o4_250.gif

YAY. Party time.

:shifty:

Larbaby may be on his way after we're through.

:shifty:

/nerd

TARDIS, ftw! *is a Doctor Who :nerd:*

Thank you. :lol:

The problem is Elevation is from Toronto, I'm from Orlando. We don't cross paths often. :lol:
Anytime. That's what I'm here for. :lol:

Real life panic...

tumblr_lpdpdkRB7e1qbj805o4_250.gif

I had a witty reply all ready for this, but now I can't stop staring at it and laughing.

Amy, the files are done downloading onto my pc, now I just have to rar them and upload them, and send them on their happy way!

^ He looks too happy to be panicking!
He really does!

Either conception via a dream, or from Adam looking up at our section of the stands in MI! :lol:
I'd go for the conception via dream!

WARNING: do not read the spoiler if you're religious :censored:
I mean, the world believes in a virgin birth, why not that?

Sorry. :reject:

Yep :D

TARDIS, ftw! *is a Doctor Who :nerd:*

My best friend is a Dr Who nerd...she wants to study abroad in Scotland so she can get into David Tennant's pants catch a glimpse of him. Or something. :rolleyes:

Of course, I want to study abroad in Ireland to

get into Larry's pants :wink:

That's what I was thinking.

...Conception from a dream, etc? This is starting to sound very Biblical :giggle: I think I remember seeing paintings about this.

Yep :D

My best friend is a Dr Who nerd...she wants to study abroad in Scotland so she can get into David Tennant's pants catch a glimpse of him. Or something. :rolleyes:

Of course, I want to study abroad in Ireland to

get into Larry's pants :wink:

Oh, I can totally relate.

To both things. :shifty:

That's what I was thinking.

...Conception from a dream, etc? This is starting to sound very Biblical :giggle: I think I remember seeing paintings about this.

:lol::lol::lol:
I'm not THAT religious, so I totally laughed at that!

Guess we'll have to wait until the little one makes his/her appearance to find out once and for all! :D
(But hey, that gives us a good 6 months to make Adamling jokes here, so I'm perfectly okay with that! :shifty: )

:lol::lol::lol:
I'm not THAT religious, so I totally laughed at that!

Guess we'll have to wait until the little one makes his/her appearance to find out once and for all! :D
(But hey, that gives us a good 6 months to make Adamling jokes here, so I'm perfectly okay with that! :shifty: )
I'm glad I haven't offended anyone!

And, FROBABY.

Should I be worried? :lol:

6 months? Wow. That's a loooooot of Adamling jokes then.

If this kid is blond whatsoever I will be greatly amused.

No. I can share. :shifty: :lol:

Oh, the kid is blond I think EVERYONE will die laughing. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom