PGP: Tryin to Toss our Spawn at U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The rents are home. :D Brought lots of goods. We usually get chinese takeout, but we just found out our neighbourhood's Chinese is on holidays! :lol: oops. Ah well, we'll go into town to the Chinese restaurant there. Which is even more awesome. And they have a huge aquarium. :love:

Ok, that was pretty amusing... I have iTunes on shuffle, and it just went from the Telletubbies end of Zooropa from Montreal to a Vertigo tour Zoo Station, which begins with Zoobaby saying "mama, mama!" Nice transition! :lol:

There's lots of :adam: cuddling going on in my bunk, but I'm willing to share him. He needs all the :hug: and :heart: we can give him.

On an odd side note, he does seem like a person who enjoys a good hug. :shifty:

This is far too true..
funny-graphs-oh-were-you-sleeping1.jpg

:lol:

Oh, the many times I've caught my older cat sleeping in the litter box.... I'm glad to know he's not the only cat that does it, though. *was a bit worried about that*

Question of the Day: If you could transport yourself back to see any three U2 performances, what would they be?
ZooTV (any)
PopMart Sarajevo (EPICNESS)
Any 360 concert (possibly SLC - Bono told an amusing story about Edge having no hot water. :shifty:, but then I hear Montreal was epic..)

Ok, that was pretty amusing... I have iTunes on shuffle, and it just went from the Telletubbies end of Zooropa from Montreal to a Vertigo tour Zoo Station, which begins with Zoobaby saying "mama, mama!" Nice transition! :lol:
:lol:

are there any Europeans hanging around? I need money help. (not as in "GIVE ME SOME" :wink: )

I'm looking up the price of gas in Ireland, and I keep seeing numbers like this: 142.9 per litre.

How the heck does that translate to Euros? Is it a decimal point thing? Is it really just like 1.429 euros per litre? I can't imagine that could be it, but ... I'm stumped, and google is no help.

Edit: a Canadian friend tells me it is the decimal point moving, so it's 1.429 per litre. Weird.

are there any Europeans hanging around? I need money help. (not as in "GIVE ME SOME" :wink: )

I'm looking up the price of gas in Ireland, and I keep seeing numbers like this: 142.9 per litre.

How the heck does that translate to Euros? Is it a decimal point thing? Is it really just like 1.429 euros per litre? I can't imagine that could be it, but ... I'm stumped, and google is no help.

I don't drive but when NI speaks to his dad tonight i'll get him to ask for you & what petrol stations offer the best prices

Thanks. Not sure how picky I'll be able to be, not knowing the area. I might just need to stop and get gas when I can, rather than try and drive around to price shop. I don't need to know Dublin, as I'll be driving mostly in the west - the car will already be full when I pick it up at the airport.

It's so hard to estimate how often I'll need to fill it up. I know it's a small country and the distances I'll be driving aren't that big, and the cars have such better gas mileage over there. I'm estimating $500 .... and if the cost I found is correct, and estimating the size of the tank in an economy car .... shit, that's $128 USD every time I have to fill up.

I'm hoping I'm still overestimating and that I won't need to actually fill the tank up more than 2 or 3 times.

I knew gas was more expensive in Europe, but OUCH!

Question of the Day: If you could transport yourself back to see any three U2 performances, what would they

No parts of shows i want the whole of them :lol:

Dublin 28th August 1993 Zooropa : whole epic show, my sister in law got me tickets and for some strange reason i thought NI wouldn't let me go :doh:....like a gig in Ireland how would he have said no :scream:

Montreal 2 this tour , to look for the live version of that photo i can't believe we all missed IT :scratch: and of course the company :love:

Dublin - New Years Eve 1989 : Before they went to dream it all up again

I don't think she said it was Montreal 2. Someone else did and then everyone ran with it.

MTE, I know what you mean about Montreal 2. I knew it was special as it was happening, but it has taken a while for how incredible it was to sink in. OOC, NYD, UV and the Shine Like Stars snippet....who would have thought? It is still the only show I have cried when it was over. I think I knew then how incredibly lucky I was to have experienced that.:love:

.....I've decided that the Bonogasms during Glastonbury are even more awkward to watch with friends :crack:

/random

/past day or so

okay the IEM files, these are the ones we talked about. If you want the whole show instead, let me know. :)

IEM from San Sebastian, Meatheads with Edge talking about Broccoli(Bono IEM)
At 1.10, you can cearly hear talking, that's when Bono starts wearing the laserjacket with built in mic. :)
"faack, facking brain dead" :giggle:
:drool: God his Irish accent is so thick there. FINE.
http://www.mega upload.com/?d=MLLG7MSR

IEM from Rose Bowl, Edge swearing(Edge IEM)
I love how this was named. :wink:
58 seconds in, and then 1.14 or so.
http://www.mega upload.com/?d=TZ2NRA01
Could you put these links up again pleeeezee!! Don't know if they are old or is it my comp or something but they are not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom