PGP: Tryin to Toss our Spawn at U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just came across this online, I shall think of it as a late b-day card for Edge:

25889678_f5PPe7Tp_c.jpg

I can believe it! :wink:

:shifty:

"Special" stuff?

I don't wanna know..... do I?

Oh nothing like that! It's just a box filled with notes, cards, etc from him over the course of our relationship. There's little things in there like movie ticket stubs, birthday/Xmas cards, notes from him written for various reasons, that sort of thing.

Oh nothing like that! It's just a box filled with notes, cards, etc from him over the course of our relationship. There's little things in there like movie ticket stubs, birthday/Xmas cards, notes from him written for various reasons, that sort of thing.

:wink:

I figured as much, but I'm bored and decided to tease you about it. :shifty:

Oh, that's so sad about Adam's mom. :sad:

I'm enjoying my last full day here at my parents' place. We went hiking this morning, picked a ton of blackberries so we can make a pie tonight, and have been relaxing this afternoon. I jumped in the ocean, because it felt good when I stuck my toe in. Umm, yeah. Not so much with the feeling good. It was SO freaking cold, I got an asthma attack because of the shock. :lol: Thankfully I had jumped in fairly close to the ladder, so even though I couldn't breathe, I was able to get up the ladder and back onto the dock pretty quickly. The ocean is DAMN cold, yo! :wink:

Now I'm relaxing inside because I've spent too much time out in the sun, combined with too much alcohol and not enough water, so I'm not feeling so great. Hopefully this will pass soon, now that I'm in the shade and am drinking water. :)

Haha. I'm bored and reading old fics. :shifty:

(Waiting for steaks to be done on the grill, which Mr CK is in charge of. :drool: )
Steaks :drool:

Oh, that's so sad about Adam's mom. :sad:

I'm enjoying my last full day here at my parents' place. We went hiking this morning, picked a ton of blackberries so we can make a pie tonight, and have been relaxing this afternoon. I jumped in the ocean, because it felt good when I stuck my toe in. Umm, yeah. Not so much with the feeling good. It was SO freaking cold, I got an asthma attack because of the shock. :lol: Thankfully I had jumped in fairly close to the ladder, so even though I couldn't breathe, I was able to get up the ladder and back onto the dock pretty quickly. The ocean is DAMN cold, yo! :wink:

Now I'm relaxing inside because I've spent too much time out in the sun, combined with too much alcohol and not enough water, so I'm not feeling so great. Hopefully this will pass soon, now that I'm in the shade and am drinking water. :)

:lol:

:wave: Hi Thora :hug:

It was definitely very shocking! :wink: :giggle:

We've had some wonderful family friends with us these past few days, and tonight we had a gorgeous dinner and my absolute favourite kind of wine. We were sitting around the table for hours talking and laughing and crying. It was so special. :heart: I love these friends, and it's been so awesome to get to spend a few days with them, as I rarely ever get to see them. Later on we had a campfire out on the beach and made some s'mores, but then it started to rain, so the party fizzled out. :lol: It's been so awesome. I don't wanna go home tomorrow! :angry: Vacations should last forever, dammit! :wink:

This is far too true..
funny-graphs-oh-were-you-sleeping1.jpg

Cats are weird creatures. My have luxurious beds in several rooms but prefer paper bags.

Question of the Day: If you could transport yourself back to see any three U2 performances, what would they be?

Mine are:

u2- live - with or without you - YouTube

I loved the beginning of each show when the Elevation bouncing started. The vibe going on was just incredible, I wish I could carry that with me everywhere. And I keep longing for every moment of NJ this past July.

:heart:,

Question of the Day: If you could transport yourself back to see any three U2 performances, what would they be?

Hmmm, I'd say something from JT-era...probably Bad from R&H.

Your Blue Room in Europe, 2009 - the rehearsal version where ADAM actually did his vocal part :wink:

And...:hmm: Zoo TV, Outside Broadcast. The whole show. Because I'm greedy like that. (Would want to hear MW most though!)

Thora, so glad to hear you've had such a great time with family and friends. I'm so happy for you :hug: Going home is hard but I'm glad you've had such a great week. Travel home safely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom