PGP: Tryin to Toss our Spawn at U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad sad moment, but gladly he got a baby and missus to help get through it now and tour is over too

may sound a bit awkward :sad:

It doesn't at all. Maybe he will take some comfort in the fact that his mom got to spend time with his son. I took comfort in that when Mr. R's dad passed away 6 weeks after my oldest was born.

yes, hard to explain cause eng aint my native language and it doesnt translate so good, for me it sounds like in Fin lang, but basically ment that he can feel loved with his family and watch out his child grow up and I think his Mom was happy that she finally got a grandson from adam or adamling as you all would say it :hug:

I understand what you mean JJ. And I do agree. It's much better to mourn when with loved ones than have to go through it all alone.

noticed that you made a list of guys here the other night, so telling you a story ;)

I was in Dublin 2002 meeting friends and we went to see The Corrs, not rly a gig but a friend of mine got tickets for 3 of us :wink:

after this was over, Andrea passed by me and just out of nowhere she gave me a kiss on cheeck and all I could do was stand still with my mouth open :lol:

here´s a vid of that evening, God she´s hot and good music too :wink: arent we all after good music and looks after :lol::crack::heart: :wink:

The Corrs - So Young (Live In Dublin 2002) - YouTube

Liz posted this in the teen thread and I thought I'd bring it over here for MTE :sexywink:

edgezoo5.jpg

O haiiiiii thar, Zoo Edge! :love:

:reject: I've been known to order a Happy Meal so I can get the toy.

And damn, it's not even 9am and now I want fast-food. :huh:

If I go to McDonalds, I usually get a Happy Meal! That's the only thing that really appeals to me.

Oh. My. God. :drool::eek::evil::faint::combust::macdevil:

Hehe, I love that your icon is now Bedge!

If I go to McDonalds, I usually get a Happy Meal! That's the only thing that really appeals to me.

It's either nugget Happy Meals for me and the boy, or splitting a pack of nuggets with him. The McNugget is pretty much the best reason to go there. :D

And I either keep the toy myself, or ask for two different ones and give 'em both to the boy.

which brings us to sexy Bono and am not even gay :hyper:

corrs & bono - when the stars go blue (mtv) - YouTube

:heart: :heart:

this and the other song he sounds + looks so sexy :drool:
Bono's sexiness transcends the boundaries of a persons sexuality. :shifty:
(meaning: it don't matter if you're bi, gay, or straight: he's hot)

I love this version of the song.... so pretty... Their voices blend so well.

Again, they sound so pretty together :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom