PGP: Tryin to Toss our Spawn at U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her full name is Dana Scully, and when we got her I bought her a stuffed fox doll :shifty:

Yes, I am an X-Files geek :nerd: :reject:

:love:

A good friend (who was my fellow XF geek back in the day, when we were roomies) had two cats: Fox Mulder and Scully (just "Scully").

I don't want Bono to shut up , i love his voice :drool:

Unless his mouth & tongue were otherwise occupied :shifty:

Ditto.

:love:

A good friend (who was my fellow XF geek back in the day, when we were roomies) had two cats: Fox Mulder and Scully (just "Scully").
Aw!

Their mom Ally is TINY, like maybe 4 lbs, so I think she was finally just like "screw it, I can't keep up with feeding them anymore." and brought them to us. :D
:lol:

Aww, she kinda looks like Scully, too! :up:
She does, doesn't she? All skeptical and "wtf do you want now?"

She does, doesn't she? All skeptical and "wtf do you want now?"

Funny how they start to resemble their namesakes, eh? Bonocat will wander into my bedroom in the morning all "HEY! HEY YOU! HEY! PAY ATTENTION TO ME! I HAVE STUFF TO SAY! I FEEL WAYS ABOUT STUFF! PLEASE LOVE ME!!!" and then when I'm like "Fine, come here and I'll tell you you're handsome," he gets all shy, like "I'm not buggin' ya, am I?"

Funny how they start to resemble their namesakes, eh? Bonocat will wander into my bedroom in the morning all "HEY! HEY YOU! HEY! PAY ATTENTION TO ME! I HAVE STUFF TO SAY! I FEEL WAYS ABOUT STUFF! PLEASE LOVE ME!!!" and then when I'm like "Fine, come here and I'll tell you you're handsome," he gets all shy, like "I'm not buggin' ya, am I?"
:lmao:

MTE's kittehs :love:

X Files :love:

CK I couldn't see the Ferret thing you posted on my BB :sad:

If I throw the Ferret up I volunteer to go retrieve it from the leather pants. :shifty:
If it happens more than once, I volunteer to help also. :D

You'll want it :shifty:
:shifty:

ETA: :scream: damn you uploading site!

Love the kittehs!
That ferret will need to be outfitted with a tiny little ferret-cam.
Did somebody have a "list" going? Add Mario Lopez to it.

:heart:,

OMG THE CUTENESS. Unbearable. We have a cat house out on the deck, kind of like this, but just 2 stories:

4011905449715B.jpg

...and Ally has moved in with the babies. :cute:

I keep laughing at the guy taking the pic behind Bono every time I see this pic. His face and the way he's taking the pic just crack me up. :lol: (notice there are at least 6 GUYS taking Bono ass pics here. :hmm: )

thudbonolaybenyung6.jpg

OMG THE CUTENESS. Unbearable. We have a cat house out on the deck, kind of like this, but just 2 stories:

4011905449715B.jpg

...and Ally has moved in with the babies. :cute:
:cute:

YES.

I should probably be kept away from cats that need to be named :shifty:

:cute::cute::cute::cute:
Yes. Most definitely. :shifty:

I keep laughing at the guy taking the pic behind Bono every time I see this pic. His face and the way he's taking the pic just crack me up. :lol: (notice there are at least 6 GUYS taking Bono ass pics here. :hmm: )

thudbonolaybenyung6.jpg

They're jealous. He's got a great ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom